Phoenix shooting leaves family, dogs,...

Phoenix shooting leaves family, dogs, gunman dead

There are 12 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Phoenix shooting leaves family, dogs, gunman dead. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

Authorities released details Sunday from a weekend shooting attack that left four family members and two dogs dead at a central Phoenix townhouse before the gunman turned the weapon on himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Thank god Americans have guns to protect themselves!

Oh, wait...

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Sounds like only the psycho crazy bastard had a gun. Too bad. Time for required mental health tests .
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#3 Oct 27, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Sounds like only the psycho crazy bastard had a gun. Too bad. Time for required mental health tests .
You should take one, gun nut.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#4 Oct 27, 2013
RustyS wrote:
Time for required mental health tests .
Has the NRA produced a new bumper sticker - GUNS DON'T KILL, MENTAL HEALTH DOES????????
Cat74

United States

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Every time there is a shooting the Liberals go spastic like it will change anything. It won't. The crazies will continue shooting people, and the law abiding citizens will continue owning their guns, and ammo, and there is nothing that will change for them either. It just drives the goofy ones up a wall. There were between 20, and 35 guns in our house when I was young. My father is a collector. There were 4 children in the house, and we never got angry enough to ever take down a gun, and threaten someone with it. That thing in Chicago where the black folks live, and they kill each other every week, week after week, after week? They aren't normal gun owners.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the NRA produced a new bumper sticker - GUNS DON'T KILL, MENTAL HEALTH DOES????????
As we all know, people that kill an entire family, and their dogs, are just good stable people, it's the guns that are crazy. Progressively speaking of course.
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Every time there is a shooting the Liberals go spastic like it will change anything. It won't. The crazies will continue shooting people, and the law abiding citizens will continue owning their guns, and ammo, and there is nothing that will change for them either. It just drives the goofy ones up a wall. There were between 20, and 35 guns in our house when I was young. My father is a collector. There were 4 children in the house, and we never got angry enough to ever take down a gun, and threaten someone with it. That thing in Chicago where the black folks live, and they kill each other every week, week after week, after week? They aren't normal gun owners.
"We never saw it coming. They were nice, normal people."
Cat74

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Pf course, of course, RustyS.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
the guns that are crazy.
And guns don't kill. LOLL
Cat74

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2013
You can lay a gun on a table, and leave it for years, but it won't kill until some nut picks it up and kills someone with it. So no, guns don't kill. We are making a shooting parting, getting some of the younger people involved in gun safety, but there is nothing we can do about the nuts in this country except stand by and watch them kill each other in Chicago every weekend.
Cat74

United States

#12 Oct 28, 2013
Anyone who leaves a loaded gun around for children to find should not have a gun. But by age 5 that child can certainly be taught the dangers of a loaded gun, and unless they are totally stupid they will leave it alone. My father was a gun collector. There were 5 children in the house. We knew where the guns, and Ammo was kept, but we would never pick up one of those guns without my Father, or Mother present. We respected house rules, and didn't have that primal urge to kill that some children seem to have.
Akim Von Sigurd

Albstadt, Germany

#13 Oct 29, 2013
your liberals are saying ....
"He did it for the children".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Denny CranesPlace 1,395,730
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 min George 6,032
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min who cares 13,110
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min Th cln 3,500
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 min death by arrogance 6,646
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min -Dont Panic- 388,247
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 6 min Ronald 62
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 8 min southern at heart 1,197
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Limbertwig 228,681
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 51 min Jacques in Orleans 216,879
More from around the web