Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 15, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The population of Texas is somewhere around 25 million. One hundred thousand people is a needle in a haystack. These people are completely clueless.
You know, maybe we should settle this immediatly...let's all vote on it....Oh, my bad, we just did.....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#44 Nov 15, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You know, maybe we should settle this immediatly...let's all vote on it....Oh, my bad, we just did.....
That's the problem. These people are just refusing to accept the results because it did not go their way.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#45 Nov 15, 2012
Hot dog! Obama is gonna get to command a civil war, just like old Abe. Gonna preserve the Union again by defeating the racists again.
General Sherman

Bronx, NY

#46 Nov 15, 2012
Let's do these traitors the way we know they need to be done
Martin

United States

#47 Nov 15, 2012
I see the libs are posting propaganda again to incite violence and stop the secessionists movement!
Well, it can't be stopped!
The libs are afraid the working class, taxpaying, conservatives won't be there to foot the bills for all the "gifts" that the Dems have promised to their minions!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
DO NOT BE A PUPPET OR SLAVE, WORKING TO DEATH AS THE DEMS DESTROY THE USA AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!!!
The USA is falling like Rome did!
A massive DEPRESSION AND CIVIL WAR is coming!
SECEDE!
General Sherman

Bronx, NY

#48 Nov 15, 2012
In the old days, treason was a Hangin offense. Traitors would be bouncing around, hittin each other just like wind chimes. LOL, those were some entertaining times my friends.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
I see the libs are posting propaganda again to incite violence and stop the secessionists movement!
The libs are afraid the working class, taxpaying, conservatives won't be there to foot the bills for all the "gifts" that the Dems have promised to their minions!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
DO NOT BE A PUPPET OR SLAVE, WORKING TO DEATH AS THE DEMS DESTROY THE USA AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!!!
SECEDE!
Propaganda?? Your entire post is "propaganda".

Good luck with your secession.*shakes head and laughs*

Notice that this poster is posting behind a proxy and does not want to be identified with his comments.

That says a lot. ;)
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#50 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
The secessionists movement is getting stronger and growing by the minute!
Form chapters and get the ball rolling in your state.
Spread the word!
Keep the fire burning and just do it!
SECEDE!
So when Russia, China and Iran move to take over, are you going to Canada?
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#51 Nov 15, 2012
General Sherman wrote:
In the old days, treason was a Hangin offense. Traitors would be bouncing around, hittin each other just like wind chimes. LOL, those were some entertaining times my friends.
I think they are aiding our enemies...
It is treason!
SpongeBob

Staten Island, NY

#52 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
Are you working for the Russians? China?
Iran? What's your plan?

Location hidden

#53 Nov 15, 2012
General Sherman wrote:
Let's do these traitors the way we know they need to be done
..Like, "Branded"...starring Chuck Conners....

Location hidden

#54 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
SECEDE!
This just in, last Tuesday's results...Libs 51%...Clown puss's 47%.....We Win, now STFU.....
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#55 Nov 15, 2012
General Sherman wrote:
Gen Sherman is/was a war criminal declaring war on civilians, anyone who needed hanging was him. So was his boss that declared an illegal war on our country back in '61.My great grand father sent some lead the way of Uncle Williams' boys.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57 Nov 15, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
You people are insane.
Hilarious, but completely insane.
This thread is interesting. Perhaps "insane" as you say but interesting nevertheless, Jack.
BTW, Nice entrance statement!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#58 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
Seceding is the logical conclusion of a nation so divided by beliefs that succession is necessary for survival.
The Democrats of today are not the same in beliefs as the Democrats of 50 years ago. The Democrats of today are morally and ethically bankrupt. They are driving the U.S. to financial bankruptcy. They are deranged in thought and logic and use the youth and internet to create their "Fall of Rome".
Hitler said if he could control the youth, he could control the world. The Democrats are doing the same.
SECEDE!
Good morning, Martin.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#59 Nov 15, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane and naive. Hahhaaha
Personally, I think the whole matter at this point is just fluffola but I also think that all of this is sending a strong message to Washington regardless. It seems to me to be similar to OWS in essence although I could ( and ultimately will be told ) that I am wrong.
Let em Leave

Tulsa, OK

#60 Nov 15, 2012
Banish all that want to leave the UNITED STATES, but they can never return for any reason. If you're not on U.S. grounds, insurance companies don't have to pay for your house, your cars, or life insurance.
Let em Leave

Tulsa, OK

#61 Nov 15, 2012
Banish them... Never return for any reason....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#62 Nov 15, 2012
Here's a great video that came out yeasterday.

Great video!!!
holly

Sylacauga, AL

#65 Nov 15, 2012
i'm tired of my hard earned money being spent on bull !@#$ i'm not a cash cow for you crooks up there in washington im a nurse i make a changes in peoples lives daily. Your obama care will cut more jobs DR.s arent going to want to work 24 shifts for pennies on a dollar nor are they going to be told how n what test they are going to be able to run.I am for the states who are fed up to secede. I AM FED UP I AM ONE WHO VOTED TO SECEDE... Wake up folks befor its to late. All this crap unnessary spending you crooks up there in washington you lie to the people ur smooth talking silver tounge DEVILS its got to stop.Just makes me sick to my stomache and for every one else its my constitional right freedom of speach or at least for today that could very well change over night But today I stand proud n strong I love my country and i will be there for my fellow neibors what ever the cost may be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 179,332
Obama-bashing ads by abortion foe Randall Terry... (Jun '11) 3 min hornback12 82
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 7 min Buckweet 6,741
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 8 min hornback12 1,180
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 min redeemer 3,935
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Quirky 270,359
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Chimney1 121,051
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min John Galt 1,126,129
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 1 hr Hooogle It 51
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 1,538

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE