SECEDE! States want to leave the Union!
VALUES

Avon Park, FL

#21 Nov 14, 2012
You wouldn't know the "Real Truth" if it slapped you in the face. It is people like you, who have destroyed the "Christian Values" in which this Country was founded on. You may want to rot in hell, but I and others choose not too. THE LORD IS OUR SAVIOR!
The Real Truth wrote:
Let them secede.
For a group of states that love to wave the banners of family values and rugged individualism,they're also the biggest moochers for government funds and have the highest divorce rates.
Let them secede.
They can have their very own white utopia. They can call it DumbFukistan.
They would have only one political party. The Republican Party.
Business pays no taxes.
The only place to purchase a pizza would be Papa Johns. Yech!
Rape would be considered an innocuous act of courtship.
Gays would not be allowed to marry, but one can legally marry their brother or sister.
Abortion would be banned in all instances and punishable by death.
White-Collar crime would be revered and respected.
Incest would be considered a well treasured family value.
They could bring back slavery.
It would be a country where a woman will know her place is in the home.
They could have the theocracy they so badly wish for.
Everyday is Armageddon in DumbFukistan.
A country made up of lily white people.
A place where time never progresses and new ideas never develop!!
And ya know what? They would be the first country in line and the most demanding of U.S. aid.
seriously

Massillon, OH

#22 Nov 14, 2012
Well I for one did not think there were many people left in America that still half way understood what needs to be done." For the people by the people" is that not what it says??? But I deff don't see "the people" getting what they want. It takes everyone to make a change disbanding from the union I don't know if that's the best decision for us. However maybe it will git the attention of the political people that are supposed to be for us. I'm down lets do this thing
beng

San Jose, CA

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's get real....if the states leave the union the united states is no longer obligated to protect those states because they will no longer be a part of the US. They will become "independent" countries which means those bases you are talking about will no longer be occupied by the US's armed forces and I wouldn't be suprised if the disassembled them
Who's to say states couldn't 'leave' but continue to support the military for protection?
duhuh

United States

#24 Nov 14, 2012
mdg wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not have to start our own military most of the states that want out have a the bases in them. Ky has been commonwealth we take care of our own anyway
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ky takes care of it's own. Yeah
Ky Commonwealth = The common criminal representatives take the wealth and divvy it up amongst themselves and their corporate sponsors!
You get dick for services and returns for your tax money in Ky.
This is one of the most ragged states in the union!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Nov 14, 2012
As if Mitch McConnell's snotty statement, about making President Obama, a one-termer, rather than helping make Washington work.....wasn't quite enough to paint the Republican's as supporting the partyline, rather than the United States....now, they have found yet, another way to keep them number two....

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26 Nov 14, 2012
Only 4 states left that are yet to appear on the government's website

Connecticut
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pea...

Maryland

D.C.

Vermont

Connecticut is only 7 away from the magical 150. You can sign these even if you are not in that state. Texas is almost at 100,000 in a couple of days
veritas

Tulsa, OK

#27 Nov 14, 2012
U.S. states by income lists Oklahoma 41st! The average income statewide is 43,000 dollars per year.

Seriously, how can you morons vote Repub when the income for OKLA is ranked down with Ark, Miss, Ala, etc.?

You remind me of the fat girl in high school who hangs out with the cheerleaders hoping that someday she will fit in and be asked to the prom. Trust me, YOU will never fit in, nor be asked to dance. You don't have enough money to attract the attention of the elite. You are puppets. Red pupets.

Location hidden

#28 Nov 14, 2012
One left for for Connecticut. Be #150 by signing here

hahahahahaha

Carmel, IN

#30 Nov 14, 2012
veritas wrote:
U.S. states by income lists Oklahoma 41st! The average income statewide is 43,000 dollars per year.
Seriously, how can you morons vote Repub when the income for OKLA is ranked down with Ark, Miss, Ala, etc.?
You remind me of the fat girl in high school who hangs out with the cheerleaders hoping that someday she will fit in and be asked to the prom. Trust me, YOU will never fit in, nor be asked to dance. You don't have enough money to attract the attention of the elite. You are puppets. Red pupets.
Wow, so we have bigotry towards the poor and fat? Oh the liberal elite is a precious bunch of hypcrites!

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31 Nov 14, 2012
You people are insane.

Hilarious, but completely insane.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Nov 14, 2012
BuckFurnaby wrote:
One left for for Connecticut. Be #150 by signing here
Bored without hockey, eh?
Martin

United States

#33 Nov 14, 2012
Seceding is the logical conclusion of a nation so divided by beliefs that succession is necessary for survival.
The Democrats of today are not the same in beliefs as the Democrats of 50 years ago. The Democrats of today are morally and ethically bankrupt. They are driving the U.S. to financial bankruptcy. They are deranged in thought and logic and use the youth and internet to create their "Fall of Rome".
Hitler said if he could control the youth, he could control the world. The Democrats are doing the same.

SECEDE!

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Nov 14, 2012
Martin wrote:
Seceding is the logical conclusion of a nation so divided by beliefs that succession is necessary for survival.
The Democrats of today are not the same in beliefs as the Democrats of 50 years ago. The Democrats of today are morally and ethically bankrupt. They are driving the U.S. to financial bankruptcy. They are deranged in thought and logic and use the youth and internet to create their "Fall of Rome".
Hitler said if he could control the youth, he could control the world. The Democrats are doing the same.
SECEDE!
Okay Martin, answer me this...is there a single state in which secession has the support of the majority of the people?

Even one?

If you're not happy here you are free to leave and renounce your citizenship, your little "rebellion' is already over.

:)
Le fesse

AOL

#35 Nov 14, 2012
Get the fk out! Go become a country and let the drug war eat you alive! I want Texas destroyed! Die Texas! Die now!

Location hidden

#37 Nov 14, 2012
There are only 2 states left that do not have 150 signatures to get up yet on the governments website. They are:

Vermont (NEW petition. Only 17 more sigs needed)

D.C.

You do not have to be in the state to place a signature on them. There are some other great petitions on the governments website, so it's well worth taking the 5 minutes to sign up.
laughingatyoubit ch

Nashville, TN

#38 Nov 15, 2012
The Real Truth wrote:
Let them secede.
For a group of states that love to wave the banners of family values and rugged individualism,they're also the biggest moochers for government funds and have the highest divorce rates.
Let them secede.
They can have their very own white utopia. They can call it DumbFukistan.
They would have only one political party. The Republican Party.
Business pays no taxes.
The only place to purchase a pizza would be Papa Johns. Yech!
Rape would be considered an innocuous act of courtship.
Gays would not be allowed to marry, but one can legally marry their brother or sister.
Abortion would be banned in all instances and punishable by death.
White-Collar crime would be revered and respected.
Incest would be considered a well treasured family value.
They could bring back slavery.
It would be a country where a woman will know her place is in the home.
They could have the theocracy they so badly wish for.
Everyday is Armageddon in DumbFukistan.
A country made up of lily white people.
A place where time never progresses and new ideas never develop!!
And ya know what? They would be the first country in line and the most demanding of U.S. aid.
You have no more credibilty. Why are you hating on white folks? It is not their fault you are filled with hatred, bitterness, deceit, self loathing and fear. Quit acting as if yo shit don't stink

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#39 Nov 15, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
You people are insane.
Hilarious, but completely insane.
Insane and naive. Hahhaaha

Location hidden

#40 Nov 15, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Martin, answer me this...is there a single state in which secession has the support of the majority of the people?
Even one?
If you're not happy here you are free to leave and renounce your citizenship, your little "rebellion' is already over.
:)
Exactly.

The population of Texas is somewhere around 25 million. One hundred thousand people is a needle in a haystack. These people are completely clueless.

Location hidden

#41 Nov 15, 2012
Martin wrote:
SECEDE!
I noticed you are not registered and posting behind a proxy. ;)
texasmightlast1d ay

United States

#42 Nov 15, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The population of Texas is somewhere around 25 million. One hundred thousand people is a needle in a haystack. These people are completely clueless.
yeah one more s-u-c-c-e-s-s-i-o-n and I'm gonna recede....laughing. will the real libertarians please stand up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats Announce Bipartisan Agreement on Sanc... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Well 279,541
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,564,437
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 12 min old_moose 15,996
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 35 min John-K 315,223
News The Latest: Trump lawyer says there's no pardon... 42 min George Justapose 2
News Democrats, civil rights group aim to block Trum... 50 min Quirky 110
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 2 hr Alt Right lies 485
News By a 2-to-1 margin, Americans prefer Obamacare ... 3 hr Retribution 305
More from around the web