Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66306 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#85759 Jul 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All it would take is for people to Flagg every post of his that violates topix rules and that is 90% of his post
If more than one does it he will be gone
Temporary solution as anybody can rig the system to get back on.

The real solution to trolls and flamers is to ignore them.....totally.

You see, these are people that only come to blogs to try and upset other members. Their main goal is to get attention good or bad. It doesn't matter either way, and in fact, rather love the negative attention.

I've been ignoring him for well over a year, but others have not. Some engage him on a daily basis, so they are giving him what he came for.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#85760 Jul 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Temporary solution as anybody can rig the system to get back on.

The real solution to trolls and flamers is to ignore them.....totally.

You see, these are people that only come to blogs to try and upset other members. Their main goal is to get attention good or bad. It doesn't matter either way, and in fact, rather love the negative attention.

I've been ignoring him for well over a year, but others have not. Some engage him on a daily basis, so they are giving him what he came for.
Correct
He would be back under another of his names in a few minutes

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#85761 Jul 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
All it would take is for people to Flagg every post of his that violates topix rules and that is 90% of his post
If more than one does it he will be gone
Exactly most of the post violate Topix's Rules which the Moderator's know.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85762 Jul 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly most of the post violate Topix's Rules which the Moderator's know.
Enough complaints will get that name banned

And he will return under another

Location hidden

#85763 Jul 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix knows there has been many complaints about barefoot2626.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#85764 Jul 19, 2014
Surely you Fools cannot be complaining about someone needing to be removed because of the content of their posts.

Where was this coming-together-moment when your sick pal Buffalo Bill (aka THE Resident Pervert) was spewing his filth ad nauseum on this very thread? Better yet, where is your self-righteous indignation when your pals come up on here denigrating a race of people with their words of filth?

Oh wait, it's many of you who do that or it's ok to do as long as it's directed against Blacks or against Whites who you don't agree with. So, no mighty words of righteousness to police yourselves...only to police others. Y'all are just too funny.

Your righteousness is selective and narrow, as much as it is filthy.

You're also dishonest to the core. But that's nothing new.

Truth's Door

#85765 Jul 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be why your sick pal Buffalo Bill (aka THE Resident Pervert) keeps changing names.

Thanks for clearing that up for your pals.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#85766 Jul 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I would have a much better life. It would be quiet here like it was years ago. I wouldn't have to clean all the garbage thrown on my tree lawn and hedges before I do yard work, my property taxes would be lower because we would have so many more taxpayers in the city, My auto and home insurance would be lower, plus I would be able to charge more for my rental units if there were no blacks.
I see you did some homework on our wonderful city. Well I have some good news for you Be Toothful, we have plenty of open houses and apartments here if you would ever like to live here for awhile. Cheap too! I think it would be a step up for you and your open mindedness of black people. Come live with them for a spell! See what you've been missing out on.
Of course I don't really expect you to do that. You people that criticize white people of racial feelings would never dream of walking the walk, only talking the talk. Loving those black people from so far away. It's no wonder why you're an expert.
Is the Moon Glow Tavern still open? I heard it was pretty good, but that was a while ago.

Truth's Door

#85767 Jul 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell you have never been to Cleveland
Well, you can tell wrong. It wouldn't be the first time that you've been wrong. And I have a very strong suspicion that it won't be your last.

I've been to Cleveland quite a few times, walked its downtown streets, enjoyed the mesmerizing view of Lake Erie from the courthouse plaza. Its library is amazing, very ornate and spacious.

I liked taking the train straight from the airport to downtown, into Tower City. If anyone ever visits Cleveland, I would recommend Tower City. It's a mall with quite a few interesting and unique shops.

When I had a lengthy visit a few years ago, a few blocks away from Tower City was a tall building that had one of its walls mostly covered with a picture of LeBron James on it. When he left for Miami, the fans went crazy. I could see on TV where they were taking the huge picture down and I remembered exactly where that was.

My college roommate is from Shaker Heights and I once visited him and his family there, taking up an offer from his mother when I first met her when she brought her son to college.

Cleveland is a rust belt, blue collar town. When first traveling on the Red Line train and being in Cleveland for the first time, I could tell. I had read much about Cleveland up to that point, but to actually see with my eyes and breathe its air, really brought words to life.

Its winters are a snowy, beautiful white. It is an awe-inspiring, picturesque backdrop. Lake Erie is jaw-dropping in its massiveness. Each time I go to Cleveland, I enjoy it and would recommend anyone to visit there and its surrounding areas.

But, I must admit, I was unable to find any semblance of xxxrayted on any of my visits there. Then again, I wasn't looking for him.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#85768 Jul 19, 2014

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85770 Jul 19, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Topix knows there has been many complaints about barefoot2626.
The problem is the difference between libtards and conservatives

Conservatives will ignore things they don't like so very few will report him

Libtards don't like something they ban it.........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85771 Jul 19, 2014
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>That must be why your sick pal Buffalo Bill (aka THE Resident Pervert) keeps changing names.

Thanks for clearing that up for your pals.
Nobody post under more names than bareback
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#85772 Jul 19, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Moon Glow Tavern still open? I heard it was pretty good, but that was a while ago.
I don't know. I was only there one time many years ago. What a dump. Looks great on the outside and a rat hole inside. There are a lot better bars in town than that. I doubt if that place is still open, especially with the changing neighborhood.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#85773 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, you can tell wrong. It wouldn't be the first time that you've been wrong. And I have a very strong suspicion that it won't be your last.
I've been to Cleveland quite a few times, walked its downtown streets, enjoyed the mesmerizing view of Lake Erie from the courthouse plaza. Its library is amazing, very ornate and spacious.
I liked taking the train straight from the airport to downtown, into Tower City. If anyone ever visits Cleveland, I would recommend Tower City. It's a mall with quite a few interesting and unique shops.
When I had a lengthy visit a few years ago, a few blocks away from Tower City was a tall building that had one of its walls mostly covered with a picture of LeBron James on it. When he left for Miami, the fans went crazy. I could see on TV where they were taking the huge picture down and I remembered exactly where that was.
My college roommate is from Shaker Heights and I once visited him and his family there, taking up an offer from his mother when I first met her when she brought her son to college.
Cleveland is a rust belt, blue collar town. When first traveling on the Red Line train and being in Cleveland for the first time, I could tell. I had read much about Cleveland up to that point, but to actually see with my eyes and breathe its air, really brought words to life.
Its winters are a snowy, beautiful white. It is an awe-inspiring, picturesque backdrop. Lake Erie is jaw-dropping in its massiveness. Each time I go to Cleveland, I enjoy it and would recommend anyone to visit there and its surrounding areas.
But, I must admit, I was unable to find any semblance of xxxrayted on any of my visits there. Then again, I wasn't looking for him.
Well next time you visit, go to the inner city on the east side of town. Just take any main street that goes east and see what Cleveland is really about. Downtown? That's not Cleveland.

Or only a couple of minutes from downtown is the area I was born in and lived until the age of seven. It's called Slavic Village and your friend (being from the east side) should know exactly where it is. When I was a child, many people didn't have AC back in the 60's and most everybody slept with their doors open. If you go down there, tell me if you'd sleep with your doors open today or even walk down one of those streets at night.

At one time, Cleveland was one of the greatest cites in the country. And if it were possible to move the blacks somewhere else far, far away, Cleveland would once again be one of the greatest cities within a short period of time. But not many want to invest and try to do business in a city with so much crime because of the blacks. Less business and less working citizens means much less tax money for the city, so at least for now, there is no hope of recovery because of the blacks.

Truth's Door

#85774 Jul 19, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody post under more names than bareback
You're delusional to believe that.

But then again, that's par for the course for you.

How many names do you think your nasty pal Buffalo Bill has posted under?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85775 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>You're delusional to believe that.

But then again, that's par for the course for you.

How many names do you think your nasty pal Buffalo Bill has posted under?
Don't have a clue who you are talking about???

And nobody spends more time talking about gay sex fantasies and other perverted things than bareback

Every time he is caught in a lie or proven wrong he reverts back to his gay sex fantasies.......

Truth's Door

#85776 Jul 19, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well next time you visit, go to the inner city on the east side of town. Just take any main street that goes east and see what Cleveland is really about. Downtown? That's not Cleveland.
Or only a couple of minutes from downtown is the area I was born in and lived until the age of seven. It's called Slavic Village and your friend (being from the east side) should know exactly where it is. When I was a child, many people didn't have AC back in the 60's and most everybody slept with their doors open. If you go down there, tell me if you'd sleep with your doors open today or even walk down one of those streets at night.
At one time, Cleveland was one of the greatest cites in the country. And if it were possible to move the blacks somewhere else far, far away, Cleveland would once again be one of the greatest cities within a short period of time. But not many want to invest and try to do business in a city with so much crime because of the blacks. Less business and less working citizens means much less tax money for the city, so at least for now, there is no hope of recovery because of the blacks.
Actually, I've walked the streets of East Cleveland...at night...alone. And yet I'm still alive, unhurt, without complaints.

Let you tell it, Blacks are responsible for all that's wrong in the world...at least in your world.

You have a despicable mind. Even where there are no or very little Blacks, there are still problems, great problems. And the one glaring thing with your fixation on Blacks is that you see one and they are all the same to you. It is a very good thing that when one sees you, they don't see all Whites in the same vein.

Instead of complaining and whining incessantly on this thread about how Blacks have robbed you of a better life, why don't you look for solutions to improve your way of life from this point forward? Stop living in the past and improve your present life through positive actions on your part.

Stop complaining about how the Black man has deprived you of ultimate happiness. Pick yourself up, be entrepreneurial, be industrious. It is a shame on you if you have allowed others to dictate your happiness and the pursuit thereof. Get to the point in your life that no matter what anyone else says or does, it doesn't affect your outlook on life.

When Adversity comes your way, you'll be able to laugh at it and keep on moving. When Obstacles seemingly block your way, you'll be able to march right through them. When Walls cut off your path, you'll be able to scale them with ease. When Ceilings limit how high you can go, you'll find yourself easily dismantling its false limits.

And don't give up when you're knocked down. Get right back up. But this time, don't get up and start back to whining and complaining. Get up and don't let anyone or anything stop you in your pursuit of happiness and all that it brings.

What has complaining and whining gotten you? SherNOT and Here is None can't help you. AOI can't help you. They are what we call "enablers". They make you feel good about your whining and complaining about Blacks. They reinforce your grim attitude. They offer zero solutions. They are your walking buddies on the road of Ugly.

Ditch them, if you dare. Ditch the complaining. Ditch the whining. Ditch the blaming. Ditch the hatred. Ditch the bitterness. And hitch on to happiness and the pursuit thereof.

Ditch and Hitch

“Facts”

Location hidden

#85777 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>Actually, I've walked the streets of East Cleveland...at night...alone. And yet I'm still alive, unhurt, without complaints.

Let you tell it, Blacks are responsible for all that's wrong in the world...at least in your world.

You have a despicable mind. Even where there are no or very little Blacks, there are still problems, great problems. And the one glaring thing with your fixation on Blacks is that you see one and they are all the same to you. It is a very good thing that when one sees you, they don't see all Whites in the same vein.

Instead of complaining and whining incessantly on this thread about how Blacks have robbed you of a better life, why don't you look for solutions to improve your way of life from this point forward? Stop living in the past and improve your present life through positive actions on your part.

Stop complaining about how the Black man has deprived you of ultimate happiness. Pick yourself up, be entrepreneurial, be industrious. It is a shame on you if you have allowed others to dictate your happiness and the pursuit thereof. Get to the point in your life that no matter what anyone else says or does, it doesn't affect your outlook on life.

When Adversity comes your way, you'll be able to laugh at it and keep on moving. When Obstacles seemingly block your way, you'll be able to march right through them. When Walls cut off your path, you'll be able to scale them with ease. When Ceilings limit how high you can go, you'll find yourself easily dismantling its false limits.

And don't give up when you're knocked down. Get right back up. But this time, don't get up and start back to whining and complaining. Get up and don't let anyone or anything stop you in your pursuit of happiness and all that it brings.

What has complaining and whining gotten you? SherNOT and Here is None can't help you. AOI can't help you. They are what we call "enablers". They make you feel good about your whining and complaining about Blacks. They reinforce your grim attitude. They offer zero solutions. They are your walking buddies on the road of Ugly.

Ditch them, if you dare. Ditch the complaining. Ditch the whining. Ditch the blaming. Ditch the hatred. Ditch the bitterness. And hitch on to happiness and the pursuit thereof.

Ditch and Hitch
Areas with the highest crime rate also have the highest rate of blacks and criminal invaders

Location hidden

#85778 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Cleveland is not what you make it out to be which I can tell you havent seen all of the Cleveland area and I have worked in the Cleveland & Akron/Canton area and it is not safe anymore like it was 40 or 50 years ago.

Location hidden

#85779 Jul 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Actually, I've walked the streets of East Cleveland...at night...alone. And yet I'm still alive, unhurt, without complaints.
Ditch and Hitch
Cleveland is not safe to walk at night I hate to tell you

The Public's Crime Map of Cleveland, OH.

http://spotcrime.com/oh/cleveland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min OBAMANATION 1,682,980
News White House will override Obama's climate plan 2 min hojo 2,599
News GOP committee blasts 'Schumer shutdown' as chai... 3 min He Named Me Black... 9
News Sales of Trump properties suggestive of money-l... 3 min inbred Genius 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min EditorAtLarge 52,216
News Four days from shutdown deadline, no deals in s... 4 min poi pounder 76
News It is abnormally cold in the United States. Tha... 5 min inbred Genius 480
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 13 min Doe 30
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 29 min Taletha 213
News Oprah speech has Democrats buzzing about possib... 1 hr Red Crosse 595
More from around the web