Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Global Warming Hoax

Reston, VA

#78104 Oct 22, 2013
GLOBAL WARMING DEBUNKED

60% increase in arctic ice this year has scientists predicting global cooling.

The Ice Man Cometh!

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/09/09/arc...
PATRIOT DVC

Mexico

#78106 Oct 22, 2013
Obumbler still cant get the shit to running right. He could've saved face with a delay but hell no he forged forward in what will prove to be the biggest most costly failure in US history! This is funny and falls directly into my plans of engagement. The current WH reginme is doing all they can to make it lok like people are signing up. NOT! Hahaha. Everybody involved knows this shit is a clusterfuck blunder. Hahaha How sweet it is!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78107 Oct 22, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
shit
Dear, according to the polls, the "shit" has been blamed on the republicants.

Nice spin, but no cigar.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78108 Oct 22, 2013
Crisco the Hypocrite wrote:
Funny how the democRats keep trying to blame the government shutdown on Republicans.
Dear, according to the polls, the shutdown has been blamed on the republicants.

Nice spin, but no cigar.
Monica has a Cigar

Reston, VA

#78109 Oct 22, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Dear, according to the polls, the shutdown has been blamed on the republicants.

Nice spin, but no cigar.
Who gives a sh!t?

Bogus polls by bogus pollsters.

Your cigar smells funny.
Truth

United States

#78110 Oct 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman was a racist jerk. He got off. Nothing new there. KKK has been lynching blacks and getting away with it for a long time.
The FBI investigating. They found no evidence Zimmerman was racist. He even mentored black kids.
Truth

United States

#78111 Oct 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he got his money's worth, certainly, no one is going to do it for the fat pedophile for free.

Still waiting: You told us that Obama lowered the flag for Whitney Houston.

I crammed it up your azz.

Why are you still posting, welcher?
It must feel awful being proven a liar on every post barefoot. Are you really that stupid or do you just enjoy lying. Must be an embarrassing life. LOL.
Truth

United States

#78112 Oct 22, 2013
Hate Crime wrote:
"A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said."
"“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers.“Get that white whore!”
The confrontation erupted about 7 p.m. Monday, as the marauding group crossed Avenue U at E. 58th St. near Kings Plaza Shopping Center in Mill Basin."

"Ronald Russo, 30, and his wife, Alanna, apparently had the green light and the husband honked at the group to get out of the way. The rowdy kids started kicking the car, according to the criminal complaint. Ronald Russo got out to check on potential damage to his vehicle."

"And that’s when all hell broke loose."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/...
Wish he had been carrying. Those kind need terminating before they reproduce.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#78113 Oct 22, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> Good thing for tha racist POS hes hiding behind the internet. Where Im from or working the last 12 years including Mexico someone would kill the son of a bitch within a few days. And most likely the first time he opened his goddamn trompa! Bam bam bam. Head in an ice chest and the momma that bred the bastard too! Hahaha.
tsk tsk tsk tsk...

I'm as the wind. You can hear me. But you cannot touch me. I cause your pea-size mind to tremble. But you cannot contain me.

So, Fool, take your empty threats back to your lowly hiding place. Surely, Surely you must know by now that I eat your threats and spit them out.

Stop trying to outdo Resident Pervert. You already got a title...

Resident Journeyman Racist.

You Fool.

Truth's Door

#78114 Oct 22, 2013
Crisco the Hypocrite wrote:
And they conveniently forget to tell us that the government only added 148,000 jobs in september.

They have taken stupidity and hypocrisy to a new level.
No, that's your job.

You shoulda taken one of those 148,000 jobs.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#78115 Oct 22, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes polls should be taken with a grain of salt but there has been some pretty intensive polls recently which show the republicants have a lot of autopsying to fix their party's standing and credibility.

Truth's Door

#78116 Oct 22, 2013
Monica has a Cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a sh!t?
Your cigar smells funny.
Bogus polls?

You must be talking about the ones that had Wrongly Wromney winning the White House.

Rasmussen and Faux News and Cranium Karl Rove never looked so good!

Oh yeah, you predicted that nitwit would win too. You shoulda showed up for the AfterParty, you Fool.

Truth's Door

#78117 Oct 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI investigating. They found no evidence Zimmerman was racist. He even mentored black kids.
Yeah, he murdered one too.

Truth's Door

#78118 Oct 22, 2013
Hey Racists...

Stop pining for the days of yesteryear..

The 1830's, 1840's, 1850's....the ain't coming back.

The 1930's, 1940's, 1950's...they long gone!

Come back to the future!

Truth's Door

#78120 Oct 22, 2013
Hey Racists...

Y'all take tomorrow off.

Go surfing in the frigid waters of the Pacific Ocean or something.

I hear it's pretty nice out there this time of year.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78121 Oct 22, 2013
PATRIOT DVC wrote:
<quoted text> I can TELL you one damn thing. You whimpish class of weak kneed bastards better be damn glad you have a few of us scattered amongst you. If not you would most likely be speaking German or Japanese right now. Great White men founded and built this nation. And we should have done away with importing inferior stock a long goddamn time ago. The constant squabbling of hyphenated nationalities and special interest groups is taking its toll on America. It would suit me fine if we rounded up all the afrikans, liberals, muslims and queers and drove you into the sea.
Typical white supremacist babble. Nothing surprising here. I knew you were nothing but another fascist. All your earlier talk about concern for the country was so transparent. All you want is a modern Nazi state. Hitler would have loved you.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78122 Oct 22, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
Had they yanked my wife from my vehicle by the hair of her head they would've died then and there with her image as the last image they saw on this earth!. That I can damn sure guarantee! Any man that wouldn't do the same doesn't deserve to have a wife or breathe a breath of goddamn air as far as Im concerned. And my opinion is the only one that counts in circumstances as the one mentioned above. As far as "hell breaking loose" when those savage animals attacked. They don't even know the meaning of what real hell breaking loose is. There would be no time to age, measure or weigh them either. Kill em all and let the devil sort em out!
As I recall, last year a white boy walked into a theater and shot everyone in sight. The described act of violence against a white couple was horrible, but it was done many times over by whites against innocent blacks. Bigots will always find reasons to justify their racist hatred. But, that doesn't change the fact that they are nothing more than bigots who hate everyone with black skin just because they exist.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78123 Oct 22, 2013
Patriot DVC wrote:
<quoted text> My reaction to a criminal acts such as that would leave a little coward weasel like yourself in shock. Don't categorize me with any Hollywood drama stars fuckwad. Its men like myself that protect whimps like you to blow hot air via the internet. Don't take liberty and freedom for granted. I realize you've done nothing to deserve it so don't respect those who have. Hearing of national atrocities such as the above whet my appetite. Im retired but I haven't forgotten a damn thing that allowed me to reach that mark of success. The heroes are those who gave their life to protect coward loudmouths like you. Get on your goddamn knees and thank God for their sacrifice you miserable piece of shit. Its the least and the best you can do!
Who do you think you're kidding? You never did anything to protect anyone from anything. People like you are always big and brave and important on the internet. You can make up any story you like but it sounds more unbelievable every time you parade it out with your flag waving and saber rattling. You're just some racist hate filled psychotic who wants justification for your sick mind's delusions and paranoia.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78124 Oct 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing how corporations have so much power in the US, yet pay the highest tax rate in the world? Doesn't sound very powerful to me.
Tax rate. That doesn't mean they pay anything. Corporations have armies of attorneys and accountants making sure they never pay a cent, unless it's in pay offs to the right person in government. As long as people can be bought the government is nothing but a illusion propagated to make people think there is something fair in the world. Well, wake up kid. the world isn't fair and money talks and you know what walks.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#78125 Oct 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And the last KKK lynching was when????
You do know that Zimmerman's date for his high school senior prom was a black girl, don't you?
Everything boils down to race with you leftists. It's like the bogy man that hides under your bed at night.
And, everything boils down to leftists with your racists. So what if his date was a black woman at his prom. All that proves is the same old same old. Some of his best friends were black. I see that same thing all the time. There are some good ones, but the young ones who wear hoodies and smoke pot are all bad and dangerous and should be locked up. He could be clearly heard saying on the phone message when it was enhanced, they always get away the f---ing coons. You don't know anything about my politics. And, leftist is just another way to categorize people. Your kind can be categorized just as easily as bigots, which you are and you've made that quite clear over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Truth is might 222,241
News A Celebration in the Streets, Then Screams 3 min Covfefe 388
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 6 min Right44 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min Snake Eyes 26,391
News Democrat 'incredibly frustrated' with leader ov... 14 min Covfefe 1
News Free speech supporters: Outnumbered, but rally ... 16 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 18 min American Independent 1,433
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Gag me 1,581,898
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr CodeTalker 287,574
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Retribution 75
More from around the web