Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Huh

Faribault, MN

#76935 Oct 3, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin got his own self murdered when he made the decision to attack George Zimmerman.
It never even dawned on the perv that Zimmerman might be packing!
That's what this thing is all about,...being stopped dead in your tracks by a law abiding citizen carrying a concealed weapon.
My my my how the criminals hate when that happens.
Bang!
Martin was walking and doing nothing wrong...HE WAS MURDERED BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK AND DEFENDED HIMSELF..

Simple fact. Now run off to your KKK meeting and find out what else to hate you BIGOT.
Huh

Peterstown, WV

#76936 Oct 3, 2013
If George had not shot trayvon. And the police showed up would he be tried as an adult?
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76938 Oct 3, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Such contempt for the law you have!
The jury found Zimmerman NOT GUILTY!
And that verdict will stand no matter how much you pervs biotch and moan about it.
Now go home and get your shoe shine box,...you're gonna have to get a job here,...real soon!
Bwahahahahaha........
(spit)
So only gun toting people can defend themselves?????

I have a job...I work hard for my living...Not sit behind a desk like you richy rich.
chief chicken feathers

Castle Rock, CO

#76939 Oct 3, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmie may be free physically and free to speed and fight with folks but he will eventually tell the truth - even if it is only to his mythically god - and we can hope we can listen in.
so you're hoping he'll join the other voices in your fat head? 1 dead racist thug, GZ not guilty.
chief chicken feathers

Castle Rock, CO

#76940 Oct 3, 2013
DaMarcusLeon wrote:
A innocent child has been gunned down in the prime of his life. This is nothing to gloat over.
He wasn't innocent, he was just another black, racist thug, who was trying to obtain an illegal weapon. What do you think he wanted that for? Do you deny he was a racist who hated "cracks"?
Can you be the first Martin defender on here to show one ounce of integrity?
chief chicken feathers

Castle Rock, CO

#76941 Oct 3, 2013
"crackas"
chief chicken feathers

Castle Rock, CO

#76942 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a job...I work hard for my living...Not sit behind a desk like you richy rich.
Martin was the aggressor, he had nothing to defend, all he had to do was go home, he chose to commit a violent felony instead.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76944 Oct 3, 2013
chief chicken feathers wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was the aggressor, he had nothing to defend, all he had to do was go home, he chose to commit a violent felony instead.
Martin defended himself and got murdered...SIMPLE FACT.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76945 Oct 3, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep busting your fat ass and maybe you'll start to lose some of that belly fat you got there,...NOT!
Bwahahahahaha.......
Get to work fat boy!
LOL/...I am pure muscle wimp. I am 6ft 4in 295lbs of rock solid muscle. I hit the gym 3 hours a day 6 days a week. I could snap you beer bellied inbreds like a twig.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76946 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit behind a desl while posting on topix ...
Does your boss KNOW this?

Maybe he SHOULD :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#76947 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL/...I am pure muscle wimp. I am 6ft 4in 295lbs of rock solid muscle. I hit the gym 3 hours a day 6 days a week. I could snap you beer bellied inbreds like a twig.
The "bigger they are"
The HARDER they fall" ...

:)

Dynamite comes in 'small' packages ... bub ...
I'm small.

~-~
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#76948 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
If Trayvon had been a white kid named Tony Zimmer man the murdering pig never would have followed and harassed him...SO RACISM GOT TRAYVON MURDERED.
That's because white boys were not burglarizing homes in that subdivision. But then that's not surprising! AND again (gets boring showing a fool the facts daily) the Afrikan cadaver was not murdered he was killed in a iron clad situation of self defense!
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76949 Oct 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit behind a desl while posting on topix ...
Does your boss KNOW this?
Maybe he SHOULD :)
Not at work. I work for a living also so don't sit behind a desk
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76950 Oct 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The "bigger they are"
The HARDER they fall" ...
:)
Dynamite comes in 'small' packages ... bub ...
I'm small.
~-~
I have never fallen. And sure would not to some inbred bigoted racist pig.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#76951 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on Tyronne. Poor repeat poor pitiful Afrokoon retard.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76953 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Dream on Tyronne. Poor repeat poor pitiful Afrokoon retard.
We all know your a traitor and Nazi kkk pig..So what you say means less then nothing.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#76954 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never fallen. And sure would not to some inbred bigoted racist pig.
You sound like a Taliban warrior now hahaha. But then they did have a little bit of dignity and honor. You have none! I guess that's a black thing eh tyronne

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#76955 Oct 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. You're wrong again. We are not surprised.
Maybe if you stomp your feet harder, those direct quotes will go away.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#76956 Oct 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know your a traitor and Nazi kkk pig..So what you say means less then nothing.
Id enjoy listening to your neck pop under my size 12 combat boots.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#76957 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Id enjoy listening to your neck pop under my size 12 combat boots.
HA HA HA...A inbred tub of goo like you could not hurt a REAL man there Buford.

I could snap your neck with one hand WIMP..........

You fat beer bellied old men talk so tough yet you fall easy...RUN AWAY BEFORE YOU GET HURT.

Oh and I hope you get to watch your whole family die in pain before you also die in pain.....YOUR FILTH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Logic Analysis 25,345
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,523,703
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 7 min spud 418
News Border Wall Presents Funding Challenges in El Paso 14 min Hector 32
News A look at the judges who will rule on Trump's t... 15 min Wondering 103
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Go Trump 240,429
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Lawrence Wolf 279
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 53 min Lawrence Wolf 218
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 1 hr Chilli J 77
More from around the web