Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#75889 Sep 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>zim walked because he is too fat to run, and when he walked, you pedophiles celebrated.

Wipe your chin, Shug.
Once again you prove your two favorite things

1. You are a moron because Zim walked because he broke no law....

2. You are obsessed with gay sex fantasies

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75890 Sep 22, 2013
Here Is Onere wrote:
<quoted text>
The only two things you have proven here are
I see you are having problems switching your aliases, HomoOne.

Wipe your chin, bigot.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75892 Sep 22, 2013
Fact. While I don't endorse this, the Black Panthers have been confirmed to be closing in upon little pedophile Zimmy boy. He will be dead soon. How sad...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75893 Sep 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are having problems switching your aliases, HomoOne.

Wipe your chin, bigot.
No other aliases my little gay pupoet.....

And again you are forced to revert to your gay sex fantasies..........ROTFLMAO

Soon I will have taught you to sit and stay like a good little gay animal.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#75894 Sep 22, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Fact. While I don't endorse this, the Black Panthers have been confirmed to be closing in upon little pedophile Zimmy boy. He will be dead soon. How sad...
More likely is that more black gang bangers will be dead..........LOL
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#75895 Sep 22, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
10 Reasons Why Blacks Commit More Crimes Per Capita.
1). Low IQ
2). Lazy
3). Obese
4). Non-hygenic
5). Hatred
6). Lust
7). Ignorance
8). Stupidity
9). Greed
10). Brain size.
Brain size, you would know about that, yours must be the size of a peanut to belch out all that racist garbage. Blacks don't commit a larger number of crimes, they just get arrested for them more often because they don't have the money most whites have to pay for attorneys. By the way, the highest crime rate at the moment is among the Hispanic population, largely for the same reason.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#75896 Sep 22, 2013
Gravediggers wrote:
This is a minority (hispanic) on minority (black) crime being EXPLOITED by Obama and the democrats.
Is this how you want our country to be manipulated?
The Arab Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter/Spri ng is social media instigated.
The Limbaugh uproar is a social media instigation.
What about Maher and Letterman, do they get a pass because they are on after 11pm and are supposed 'comedians'?
Stop being manipulated by demoNcRats.
Let's get FOCUSED:
1. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GAS THIS WEEK? OVER $5 YET?
2. HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR GROCERIES THIS WEEK?
3. HOW MUCH HAS YOUR HEALTHCARE INSURANCE INCREASED?
4. ARE YOU CAPABLE, ARE YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND GREATGRANDCHILDREN CAPABLE OF PAYING OFF THE TRILLION$ IN DEBT?
5. ARE YOU READY TO HAVE YOUR CHILDREN DRAFTED TO TAKE THE PLACE OF EXHAUSTED TROOPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST?
Wake up, America and don't let the democrats turn your attention AWAY from matters which are of GREAT CONCERN TO FAMILIES
Yea, let the Republicans do it, like you have. The biggest dept this country has now is the one caused by the war a Republican got us into. The Democrat administration hasn't gotten us out of it but that's not to unusual. Both parties are a farce anyway and international business controls them. All politicians are bought off and care about no one but themselves. Wake up folks, government is a joke.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#75897 Sep 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No other aliases my little gay pupoet.....
And again you are forced to revert to your gay sex fantasies..........ROTFLMAO
Soon I will have taught you to sit and stay like a good little gay animal.....
Dumb-Arss:

Let's settle some things at the get-go before I log off. Firstly, learn how to spell. What is a "pupoet"? Secondly, if you use an ellipses "...", please use it correctly, and don't add on so many periods that you just become glaringly stupid. Thirdly, you say "gay animal". Dogs have never been associated with having any particular sexual orientation.

With all that said, I cannot even consider the substance of your post.

Stupid people with computers crack me up!
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#75898 Sep 22, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not talking about you as I don't know you and have not seen your post
What I was talking about is the average ghetto gang banger like ole barefoot
These people have gone generations without school or jobs
They don't even cook
They slung dope on the corners and drink malt liqueur at night and sleep during the day
Listen to what a great Blackman Dr Steve Perry says about this......
Listen to him talk about trying to pick kids up for school at 7 am in the morning and the child is dead tired because his family was up all night partying
Yet this man can take the worst of the worst and the poorest of the poor and get them a free ride to a Ivy League university if he can separate the child from their family
You have not seen my post? Whateverrrr. You should read my post. I have valuable words of wisdom to impart on a monthly basis. My words are of great benefit. Well any way I gotta go now.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#75899 Sep 22, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Fact. While I don't endorse this, the Black Panthers
The "New Black Panthers" are just another Crybaby Beck bogey man.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75900 Sep 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain size, you would know about that, yours must be the size of a peanut to belch out all that racist garbage. Blacks don't commit a larger number of crimes, they just get arrested for them more often because they don't have the money most whites have to pay for attorneys. By the way, the highest crime rate at the moment is among the Hispanic population, largely for the same reason.
Attorneys don't stop you from getting arrested. Attorneys are only good after you are charged.

Imprisonment rates by race per 100,000:

http://www.project.org/images/graphs/Inprison...

As we can clearly see from the chart, blacks are imprisoned over twice the rate as those poor Hispanics with no money for a lawyer.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75901 Sep 22, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
They are? You mean those six or seven black guys with no job searched the country and are closing in on Zimmerman? That's pretty amazing. Sure hope you're not disappointed when it turns out they are nowhere near Zimmerman nor have the guts to do anything even if they found him.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#75902 Sep 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorneys don't stop you from getting arrested. Attorneys are only good after you are charged.
Imprisonment rates by race per 100,000:
http://www.project.org/images/graphs/Inprison...
As we can clearly see from the chart, blacks are imprisoned over twice the rate as those poor Hispanics with no money for a lawyer.
You said it yourself. Imprisonment only means they were found guilty. How many committed crimes is undefined by that census. And, it all depends on what part of the country you are looking at as to how many of each minority is imprisoned.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#75903 Sep 22, 2013
Zimmerman is on psycotic medication, he has become a radical murderer
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75904 Sep 22, 2013
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself. Imprisonment only means they were found guilty. How many committed crimes is undefined by that census. And, it all depends on what part of the country you are looking at as to how many of each minority is imprisoned.
That's the US chart. It properly lists per capita than the amount per race which is the way it should be measured. After all, there are over six times the amount of whites in America as there are blacks.
Arffie the Wonderdog

Berea, OH

#75905 Sep 22, 2013
Martin was on medication too. Robitussin, ice tea and Skittles.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75906 Sep 22, 2013
Grandpa Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know the jury did not convict Zimmerman of murder.
You also know that the jury did not convict O J Simpson of murder.
Here is a question to you as well as the people who support the Zimmerman/ Martin jury:
Can you support the decision of one of these juries and not the other?
One has nothing to do with the other.

I don't support either jury's decision but my opinion doesn't matter, they were both acquitted.

I also don't support the Casey Anthony jury.

Lots of guilty people running around "acquitted" of their crimes.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75907 Sep 22, 2013
Arffie the Wonderdog wrote:
You forgot marijuana too.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75908 Sep 22, 2013
Arffie the Wonderdog wrote:
Liar. Read the autopsy report.
Janitor

Vancouver, WA

#75909 Sep 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the US chart. It properly lists per capita than the amount per race which is the way it should be measured. After all, there are over six times the amount of whites in America as there are blacks.
Quite correct. The white majority have ruled the police departments, the courts and the legal system, and the political machine for a very long time and being anything but white bread was a guarantee that justice was truly just us, with the us being the group in charge. Now that minorities are gaining more and more control in this country the situation will begin to change. And, by the way, the fastest growing minority in the US is now oriental, mainly Chinese. I don't see an inordinate number of that minority on the rolls. But, generally speaking more of them are wealthy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 1 min southern at heart 566
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,479,718
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 234,016
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 18
News Bruce Springsteen cover band changes tune, won'... 7 min Dodged that bullet 3
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 min USS LIBERTY 201
News Sen. Dianne Feinstein says Russian involvement ... 8 min tomin cali 35
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min truecitylife 409,090
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 29 min President Donald ... 17,788
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr President Donald ... 4,371
More from around the web