Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#74475 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You internet queers are a dime a dozen. Youd last 3 seconds 1x1 maybe less. While youre looking for your teeth there comes that 12 Combat Boot up the dirtshute!
BOHICA! Fkn punk!
Why not pay a visit to the Fiat dealer in Colorado Springs? Bring friends.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#74476 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Well he sure looks to be out of the woods to me shit for brains. The ex and her Dad signed a non prosecution document. And there was no gun involved. He has every legal right to be in possession of firearms. By the way just what is your claim to fame Pseudo attorney or jabbermouth preacher? In a 1x1 conversation youd be on the ground slithering around spitting blood and teeth in about 10 seconds. Get your dictionary and learn 2 new words for tomorrow because youre a broken record for the forum you "hateful racist bigot fool"! Sound familiar? Hahaha!
I've forgotten most words than you'll learn in "GFYx3" lifetimes.

Once more, in case you may get it this time...

According to Florida law, it is up to the state attorney to press charges against the captain. Shellie can sign all the papers O'Mara wants her to sign, but it is a decision that's up to the state attorney on whether to charge the captain.

There is an investigation underway. If Shellie's signature on a piece of paper would exonerate the so-called captain, then there would be no continuing investigation.

C a n

y o u

u n d e r s t a n d

t h a t,

y o u

i d i o t i c

F o o l

?

It will not surprise me if you do not.

Carry on.
Truth

Rome, GA

#74477 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I heard her say it on TV. But why should I believe what I saw and heard when I have you to lead me to the truth? By the way, do most of the voices broadcast to you on AM or FM?
You must be hearing things or just another one of your lies. Didn't happen no matter how bad you wanted it to. NOT GUILTY is what we all heard and that is all that matters. We have one less thug walking the streets. Florida is a little safer.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#74478 Sep 9, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey numnut!...What you been smoking?
The dispatcher was a him, not a her.
And Zimmerman complied when the dispatcher told him that "we don't need you to do that,"...George said "OK!!!!!"
You stupid basturd!
It doesn't get any dumber than you.
It goes to show how uninformed these Martin people are. They didn't read much about the case, never listened to the police recording of Zimmerman, nor did they view Zimmerman's reenactment of the shooting.

They get their information from left-wing blogs and hope the posters there are telling the truth which is usually not the case.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#74479 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There are laws against racial profiling by police in some states, and people are working on one in Florida. I'm aware this doesn't apply to your overstuffed hero Zimmerman, nor am I aware of any specific pursuit laws. But if anyone commits the act of racial profiling, or is in pursuit of someone, he should be ready for any consequences of those actions.
All Zimmerman got was a couple of black eyes, a few scrapes, and a fat lip, and some inconvenience in his schedule. He got off easy.
My personal opinion is that if racial profiling can be demonstrated in someone who is carrying a firearm, whether civilian or police, that person should face severe criminal penalties.
Finally, not only do I think the stand your ground laws are absurd and easy to hide behind, if anyone in this incident should have invoked them, it was Trayvon Martin. Put that in your hookah and smoke it.
Partly correct. If Martin turned around and hit Zimmerman during the chase, you would be correct. But that's not what happened.

What happened is that Martin easily outran Zimmerman and Martin stopped between the houses and went no further. He waited for Zimmerman and then attacked him. Martin made no attempt to call police nor any attempt to go to the safety of the house he was staying at.

Stand Your Ground is not the legal permission to hold a person down, beat his head into the cement and bust his nose. SYG is the a law that does not legally require a person in conflict to remove themselves from a heated or potentially violent situation even if it means using deadly force.

Racial profiling is legal by police or citizens. If (as in this instance) criminals are described as a certain race or gender, then of course you don't stop people who don't fit that profile. The people robbing homes in that complex were described as young black males. So what's Zimmerman or the police supposed to do? Stop white kids with red hair and suspect them?

In the US, we know who the enemies of our country are. They are predominately Arab and very religious. But for political correctness (which you seem to support) what do we do? We are strip searching white nuns and children and let the Arab people jump on board the plane with no questions asked. That's the liberal way of solving a problem.

In Israel, if you're an Italian and look like an Arab, they pull you out of line at the airport, search everything in your luggage and even your person, and then if nothing is wrong, they let you board the plane. That's why you've never seen an airplane incident where terrorists were involved. They racially profile and ignore political correctness.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74480 Sep 9, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I've forgotten most words than you'll learn in "GFYx3" lifetimes.
Once more, in case you may get it this time...
According to Florida law, it is up to the state attorney to press charges against the captain. Shellie can sign all the papers O'Mara wants her to sign, but it is a decision that's up to the state attorney on whether to charge the captain.
There is an investigation underway. If Shellie's signature on a piece of paper would exonerate the so-called captain, then there would be no continuing investigation.
C a n
y o u
u n d e r s t a n d
t h a t,
y o u
i d i o t i c
F o o l
?
It will not surprise me if you do not.
Carry on.
Stupid appeasers tickle me a lot. Lets do this Mr Bigshot. I tried to bet anyone any amount of money that George would be found not guilty a few days after he was falsely accused and formerly charged. For some reason that even a lying blind fool such as yourself could see there were no takers. So here we go again. Ill bet that if George Zimmerman is charged with anything regarding todays 911 phone call by his soon to be ex wife it will result in the same verdict. Not guilty of any wrongdoing.
Put your money where your pseudo religious mouth is or simply shut the fuck up!
And don't pester the forum with more rhetoric. Money talks bullshit walks!
the truth

Stamford, CT

#74481 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY are you here?
entertainment, pure entertainment
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The endgame is to await your decision and then go the other way.
is this comment supposed to make sense? because it doesn't...but I'm willing to bet that you snickered a little bit to yourself in your best Rosco P. Coltrane voice as you were writing it
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#74482 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>He was also asked not to follow Martin.
No..... the dispatcher said that it wasn't necessary for Zimmerman to follow Martin. He never asked or suggested.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#74483 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The law is at the mercy of human beings. The jury system may be the best we've got, but it if far from infallible. That is why some guilty go free, and why some are convicted who have committed no crime.
In a trial by jury, the law is not some pristine gold standard that always gets it right. The law is what the jury says it is.
No..... the law is what our representatives say it is. In this case, the law says that murder is somewhat premeditated and planned by the offender. It also says that a CCW holder is allowed to use his or her firearm for the protection of themselves or others if there is reason to believe such persons are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Zimmerman absolutely every reason to believe that when he was attacked and used his firearm after being beaten so badly and used that firearm as a last resort.

There is nothing hard about law. Words have meanings.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74484 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Why not pay a visit to the Fiat dealer in Colorado Springs? Bring friends.
Restraining myself for an ancient bigmouth like yourself wouldn't be hard. Youre grandfather material. Great grandfather material as a matter of fact. Besides that it could adversely affect Sharon. But I do recommend that you limit your asinine comments. Everyone isn't as generous with stupid pricks as I am. Have a nice evening Sir!
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#74485 Sep 9, 2013
Trayvon was a punk and the world is better off without him, the only good thing he ever did was out a anti White racist in the White House.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#74486 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Why not pay a visit to the Fiat dealer in Colorado Springs? Bring friends.
If you do keep insisting Ill accommodate you at the T-Bone Steak house. If that's a bit to far off the beaten path just make it a Shrimp or Crawfish Po-Boy at BooDaddys. How many friends can I bring? Bikers eat a lot hahaha! Bring your credit card. A couple of em! C Ya Pops!

Location hidden

#74488 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be hearing things or just another one of your lies. Didn't happen no matter how bad you wanted it to. NOT GUILTY is what we all heard and that is all that matters. We have one less thug walking the streets. Florida is a little safer.
And one stubborn nincompoop too many.

Location hidden

#74489 Sep 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... the dispatcher said that it wasn't necessary for Zimmerman to follow Martin. He never asked or suggested.
Bullshit. A distinction without a difference.

Location hidden

#74490 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Restraining myself for an ancient bigmouth like yourself wouldn't be hard. Youre grandfather material. Great grandfather material as a matter of fact. Besides that it could adversely affect Sharon. But I do recommend that you limit your asinine comments. Everyone isn't as generous with stupid pricks as I am. Have a nice evening Sir!
This great grandfather repeats his invitation. As for the rest of your post, stick it where the sun don't shine. You're not only a creepy racial bigot, but a yellow-streaked one.

Location hidden

#74491 Sep 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> If you do keep insisting Ill accommodate you at the T-Bone Steak house. If that's a bit to far off the beaten path just make it a Shrimp or Crawfish Po-Boy at BooDaddys. How many friends can I bring? Bikers eat a lot hahaha! Bring your credit card. A couple of em! C Ya Pops!
I don't visit trailer parks.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74492 Sep 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon did have a criminal background. Try to catch up.
Liar.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#74493 Sep 9, 2013
Shellie probably saved her life today by calling 911. Now if Zimmerman decides to murder her it will be much more difficult for him to claim self defense, again.

His true colors are coming to light.

He made his fan club happy today. I'm sure they will once again defend his indefensible actions.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#74495 Sep 9, 2013
DangerousRiteWingCrusader wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless who was on top, if you are losing a fist fight to somebody 50 pounds lighter than you, you don't pull out your gun when you know the Police is their way over...
. Zimmerman meant to kill because he lied about the concrete path location. Zimmerman said he shot Martin because he was slamming his head on concrete. Dead body found more than 12 feet away from concrete.
. Also, witness saw Martin smearing blood over his skull with his right hand.....
. Martin died trying to run, hide from a creepy looking stranger in the dark alley who could have been a Jeffrey Dahmer....
you sound like a man with a paper ass

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#74496 Sep 9, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to explain those terms to you until I read your flaccid attempt to insult me. Instead, I suggest you go take a flyingfuck.
You outdid yourself Mr. Wolf, I made no such attempt, IF... I wanted to insult you, I already did? You were so smart you picked up on it immediately? Whata guy, you ought to run for President, you are much quicker than Barack Hussein Obama??? By the way,'splain the last word, will you, my thesaurus doesn't contain a word with that spelling?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 181,759
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 7 min NorCal Native 4,968
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 9 min giantnig 8
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RealDave 1,153,491
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 16 min Marauder 12,067
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 27 min R12 Freon 539
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 30 min ChristineM 2,283
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min Blitzking 132,170
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 2 hr John 48
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 2 hr OMussolini Spud i... 30
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr Agents of Corruption 293,282
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 3 hr see the light 9
More from around the web