Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#72930 Aug 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh, are you mentally wounded Crisco?...Or are you just butt hurt?
Funny how Democrats have gotten us into every major conflict in the 20th century, isn't it?
Woodrow Wilson...World War I
FDR...World War II
Harry Truman...Korea
LBJ...Viet Nam.
How many dead and wounded resulted from these immoral wars?
Hummm?
What should FDR have done after Japan attacked our naval base? Should he have begged congress to not declare war?

Eisenhower is the one who got us into Viet Nam according to what I have read.

If congress had not declared war we would all be speaking German now and certainly not be free to post the drivel you post.

It would also have kept us out of the un-Godly war in Viet Nam.

Location hidden

#72934 Aug 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's actions were not in retaliation to 911, they were to prevent another 911.
Not according to Bush. Not according to Cheney.

Not according to UN speeches.

You can't re-write history, fool.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#72935 Aug 21, 2013
dempsy22 wrote:
<quoted text> What does a person like you know about going to war?. People like you think war is a childes card game
I guarantee you would soil your self if they sent you to a combat zone Whiners like you wouldn't even made it out of basic
What does a person like you know about anything but hatred?

People like you think war is for people you hate.

I guarantee your unsightly eyes would pop out of your empty skull if you were sent to fight against someone who did nothing what they were blamed for.

Immature bastards like you wouldn't even make it in basic training.

run tell dat

HA!

Location hidden

#72936 Aug 21, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Interesting.
There was another murder over the weekend involving a young black guy and a young white guy.
The victim was just running along the side of the road. He as pursued by the other guy, who had a gun and no motive to kill him other than he was bored. Or so he claims.
The murderer chased him down. The victim didn't get on top of the killer, didn't pound his head into the ground, didn't break his nose. He didn't know what was coming until the bullet hit him in the back.
We haven't heard a peep from Lord Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or Oprah Winfrey. Nobody is wearing memorial jogging shorts for the victim. No tee shirts are planned.
Strangely, NONE of the newspapers reporting the incident mention the race of the killer. NONE are posting youthful pictures of the victim.
Why?
The victim was a white college kid jogging by the side of the road in Duncan, Oklahoma. The killer was a black punk with a gun.
No story here.
Unlike when Trayvon was murdered, in this crime arrests were made. Immediately.

Location hidden

#72937 Aug 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful be free, aka Crisco, aka pompous numbnut enword, probably enlisted during the Clinton administration. But when war came along like it always inevitably does, Crisco had a chimpout. The numbnut probably feined heat stroke in order to get out of combat, but it's far more likely that the enword had a very different kind of stroke, if you catch my drift.
I always like to piss in Crisco's eye when I need to relieve myself. It's very refreshing!....Ahhhh!
We can't post your AKAs because there is a limit of 4000 characters in these posts Buffoon Bull.

Bet you wouldn't call him "the enword" to his face. You're a chickenshit who hides behind a keyboard 24/7 thinking if you use multiple aliases people won't realize you don't have a life.

Everyone knows you are the Resident Pervert.

I have another name for you Mr Pervert. BB Balls.

Truth's Door

#72938 Aug 21, 2013
Jit wrote:
<quoted text>
Be truthful be free, aka Crisco, aka pompous numbnut enword, probably enlisted during the Clinton administration. But when war came along like it always inevitably does, Crisco had a chimpout. The numbnut probably feined heat stroke in order to get out of combat, but it's far more likely that the enword had a very different kind of stroke, if you catch my drift.
I always like to piss in Crisco's eye when I need to relieve myself. It's very refreshing!....Ahhhh!
How's it going, nasty bit Jit?

BuffaLie BilLie, stop posting your filthiness on this thread. You've posted enough filth on this thread to last many a lifetimes. Enough is enough, you nincomPOOP! The sh!t flies love it when you open your filthy mouth.

You know damn well I like giving you racist idiots a blast of Truth. It is your kryptonite and there is plenty of it for your ugly soul.

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#72939 Aug 21, 2013
Go get em' Zazz and Be Truthful! The racists here are so illiterate, that it is almost not fair. No, it is simply not fair.

Just checkin' in...

Spokane, WA

#72940 Aug 21, 2013
Maaaan...I see that the racists are still puxxies here! Surprise, surprise...

Truth's Door

#72942 Aug 21, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
Maaaan...I see that the racists are still puxxies here! Surprise, surprise...
Yep, they are, Mr. Citizen. They're easy pickings.

I'm glad to knock 'em around every so often. It's fun. They don't know how to talk right, don't know how to spell right, don't know how to listen right, don't know how to see right.

Heck, that's what to expect from nincomPOOPS who don't know how to use their opposable thumbs.

They're so funny it's pathetic to think that so-called humans can be like that. I'll keep giving those idiots a piece of my mind as I feel like it, but the better part of my time is better used away from this thread.

Good to hear from you again, Mr. Citizen.

Spokane, WA

#72945 Aug 22, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they are, Mr. Citizen. They're easy pickings.
I'm glad to knock 'em around every so often. It's fun. They don't know how to talk right, don't know how to spell right, don't know how to listen right, don't know how to see right.
Heck, that's what to expect from nincomPOOPS who don't know how to use their opposable thumbs.
They're so funny it's pathetic to think that so-called humans can be like that. I'll keep giving those idiots a piece of my mind as I feel like it, but the better part of my time is better used away from this thread.
Good to hear from you again, Mr. Citizen.
You crack me up! Keep up the good work. It's kinda like getting rid of lice though. Except lice are much smarter. Sheeeeeze!
Are you ghetto

Beckley, WV

#72948 Aug 22, 2013
Traythug is old news, time to move on.
Jit

Mesquite, NV

#72953 Aug 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>

Zimmerman was handcuffed and arrested immediately.

The jury has spoken and the verdict has been rendered.

NOT GUILTY OF MURDER!

Maybe someone will come along and pop your big fat ass because they're bored also....So bend over and wait for an attitude adjustment!

Then GFY!...you racist POS!
independent common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#72954 Aug 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead? There was even VIDEO of Zimmerman being taken into the station....handcuffed! RIGHT AFTER THE INCIDENT!!! Geesh you racist will try to get away with lying about anything, even when the entire civilized world watched the video proving you wrong!!!
Justice Works

Newport News, VA

#72955 Aug 22, 2013
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead? There was even VIDEO of Zimmerman being taken into the station....handcuffed! RIGHT AFTER THE INCIDENT!!! Geesh you racist will try to get away with lying about anything, even when the entire civilized world watched the video proving you wrong!!!
If they say things enough times it becomes true....they are easily swayed and mind controlled. Hey, look the current administration still has them believing in the hopey-changey thing.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#72956 Aug 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, unlike the Martin case, this was murder. Zimmerman wasn't arrested because (as the verdict proved out ultimately) he didn't murder Martin. And it was obvious.

The only reason Zimmerman was arrested was to satisfy the racist and race-baiting administration in Washington.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72958 Aug 22, 2013
Cant help but compare the TrayBgone situation with the recent Oklahoma murder by 3 evil BLACK savages. Scroll thru the pics on this link and TELL me how inocent this 15 yr old BLACK PERP looks? Can anyone tell me they wouldnt put a bullet straight thru his heart if he was on top of you beating your face and slamming your head into the concrete? Now remember this inocent black child is only 15 and little TrayBgone was 17.
I hope WHITE AMERICA snaps out of their attitude that the poor Afrikans are such good people. But then again thats why they bury them 12 ft under. Because DEEP down they are good!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/c...
Justice Works

Newport News, VA

#72960 Aug 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Cant help but compare the TrayBgone situation with the recent Oklahoma murder by 3 evil BLACK savages. Scroll thru the pics on this link and TELL me how inocent this 15 yr old BLACK PERP looks? Can anyone tell me they wouldnt put a bullet straight thru his heart if he was on top of you beating your face and slamming your head into the concrete? Now remember this inocent black child is only 15 and little TrayBgone was 17.
I hope WHITE AMERICA snaps out of their attitude that the poor Afrikans are such good people. But then again thats why they bury them 12 ft under. Because DEEP down they are good!
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/c...
but his momma said he was a good boy. Hey Racist Jessie Jackson came out to say ....this type of behavior is "Frowned Upon"
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72961 Aug 22, 2013
dempsy22 wrote:
<quoted text> They look like real upstanding members of society . You probably own couple guns but I doubt that you would post an idiotic picture like that on any social media
Only a retarded negro would post a picture like that so his peeps think he is a thug .
They could dig the hole 12 ft and triple stack the scum for all I care People like this filth do not deserve to live with human beings
Yes and its a shame there wasnt a trained armed person within range that would have given them the opportunity to die like a thug.
And yes as ex-mil, avid hunter, and firearms collector I do not have a single picture of myself posing with a gun. Not even in trophy hunting picture situations is a firearm being held. Although in many instances the Colt 1911 does show a slight buldge waistband high. And its always there to stop perps like those three goblins.
There isnt much to stop savage cold blooded murderers like these three. But had the victim been properly armed he could have possibly returned fire. Which under many circumstances may have kept others from receiving fire or lead investigators to the perp after the fact.
And yes I have always carried my firearm when out jogging or walking.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#72962 Aug 22, 2013
Justice Works wrote:
<quoted text>but his momma said he was a good boy. Hey Racist Jessie Jackson came out to say ....this type of behavior is "Frowned Upon"
Theyre always choir boys thats a given. As far as the "Rev" (How did he come up with that title?) Jesse Jackson is concerned I supported him in his bid for the Presidency and have always been an avid admirer. I supported him by putting not 1 but 2 of his bumper stickers on my 4x4! They read Run, Jesse, Run! Yes they were both on the front bumper with two huge 38.5 Monster Mudder tires directly behind them! My heart was in that believe me. Unfortunately I never got a chance for my acclerator to stick and my brakes fail. Which reminds me Ill always wonder why James Earl didnt pump that 760 30.06 and do America a huge favor Hahaha. He could have came back later and redeemed himself by exterminating Sahrpton hahaha.
Heydrich

Munich, Germany

#72964 Aug 22, 2013
The Negro is a stain of shame on the great American Nation. His actions are nothing but ruin and destruction. The Negro has a conduct which is sub human and the lowest creatures of filth are a level higher. Should the Negro just vanish from the face of the Earth it would be a Blessing to all humanity. The Negro, the worlds only curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,252,770
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 2 min PolakPotrafi 2,486
News Supreme Court extends gay marriage nationwide 2 min Frankie Rizzo 640
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 6 min George 2,330
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 169,173
News GOP Hopefuls Distance Themselves From Donald Trump 10 min Mullahing It Over 34
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 10 min Granola City 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min red and right 192,564
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 32 min red and right 186,757
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 35 min -Dont Panic- 333,426
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 1 hr Silent Echo 555
More from around the web