Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#70115 Jul 20, 2013
Incredible wrote:
<quoted text>
With black great grandparents.
Nope.

One of his eight great grandparents was black... or partially black.

Hardly qualifies him for a free prescription to JET magazine.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#70116 Jul 20, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
Just the sight of you would make
You make a living working in freeway rest stops bathrooms, I really am not interested what sights make you hard.
Oh Yeah

Bowling Green, KY

#70117 Jul 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe more relevant than smearing the victim and his family, would they show Zimmerman's past anger problems:
(1) In July 2005, Zimmerman was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program.
(2) Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted.
And he shot a worthless gigger and got a good Citizens award for it.
Buffalo Bill

Lincoln, NE

#70118 Jul 20, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Just the sight of you would make me shoot then throw down the screwdriver you were going to attack me with, Self defense was my only option.
If you threw down a big black dill-do there would be no doubt that barefool was up to no good.

The cops would get a chuckle out of it before they let you go.

LOL!

“I Feel”

Since: Feb 09

Blest4it!

#70121 Jul 20, 2013
LOL....feigned outrage from the libwhacks. you people could care less about T. Martin. shouldn't you people be trying to stop the real tragedies......like chicago for starters?

i'm sure one or two blacks killed in the last day or so COULD'VE BEEN BARRY'S BOI!!!
Incredible

Dallas, TX

#70123 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile shot the boy after they boy fought his attempts to detain him.
If the pedophile had had his head bashed against the cement, he would have had serious injuries.
My apologies. We don't seem to be talking about the same case. I was speaking of the recent George Zimmerman trial and his involvement in the death of Treyvon Martin. You seem to be talking of a different case altogether (one that is no doubt of imaginary origin)
Buffalo Bill

Houston, TX

#70124 Jul 20, 2013
Incredible wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies. We don't seem to be talking about the same case. I was speaking of the recent George Zimmerman trial and his involvement in the death of Treyvon Martin. You seem to be talking of a different case altogether (one that is no doubt of imaginary origin)
Barefool imagines that everybody loves his she-meat...lol!

He also imagines that his wheelchair is a rocket ship.

He gonna blast off when his ass-bag explodes!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#70125 Jul 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several things that would have changed the outcome:
Martin's father act like a father and made sure his son didn't leave that house since he was suspended.
Travon calling the police when he noticed Zimmerman following him.
Martin using those four minutes he had after he and Zim broke off to go to the house he was staying at.
Martin not attacking an adult with a firearm.
Martin not running away, and simply walk back to the house he was staying at. Running away is very suspicious.
We now know from an interview with Racial Jeantel on CNN that she knew Martin's intent was not to kill Zimmerman, but just "whoop ass." How would she know this unless Martin told her that's what he was going to do? He either told her, or she suggested to him that he attack Zimmerman.
Either way, that comment alone puts to rest the accusation that Zimmerman was the attacker and not Martin.
All pure assumption. The fact is that Zimmerman chose to trail a kid who was doing nothing wrong.

Also, maybe Martin didn't walk back to his house because he didn't want this stalker to know where it was.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#70126 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury found no such thing.
The jury found the state was unable to prove beyond a reasonable shadow of doubt that the pedophile was guilty of second degree murder or manslaughter.
Troll,there is not such legal bar of "beyond a reasonable SHADOW of doubt", you moron. You are a truly disturbed lying Hyphenated-copropile. The verdict was indeed, "not guilty"-on all charges. Intellectually you are a failure, lying about settled fact makes one wonder if you are competent enough to be left alone with sharp objects or household chemicals.
Buffalo Bill

Houston, TX

#70127 Jul 20, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>

All pure assumption. The fact is that Zimmerman chose to trail a kid who was doing nothing wrong.

Also, maybe Martin didn't walk back to his house because he didn't want this stalker to know where it was.
Oh really?...Sounds like pure speculation to me!

But here's what's not speculation though....Martin had 4 minutes to run 80 yards through the darkness to get to his home.

How could Zim have seen that far in the dark, and in the rain?

Witnesses stated that visibility was only about 10 feet!

Hummm....

You're the one who's speculating here.

Bad things happen to those who chase their tails.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#70128 Jul 20, 2013
Un-hyphenated American wrote:
<quoted text> The verdict was indeed, "not guilty"-on all charges.
Interesting the initial vote at the beginning of deliberations were:

Three jurors were in favor of acquittal, two supported manslaughter and one backed second-degree murder.

Location hidden

#70129 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman wasn't charged with watching, following, waddling after, approaching, or asking as none was a crime.
He was charged with shooting a hole in the Hyphenated-thug and thank GOD, he was acquitted after the jury heard all the evidence. The Hyphenated-thug had every right to be put where he was as he had it coming for the unprovoked attack: spread eagle,dead, with a hole in his Hyphenated-thug heart.
This is how you 'cut and paste', comrade coprophilic troll. How'd you like it?- back at ya!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#70130 Jul 20, 2013
Oh Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And he shot a worthless gigger and got a good Citizens award for it.
Oh dear, our country is full of ignorant folks.

Our country deserves better
Buffalo Bill

Houston, TX

#70131 Jul 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Three jurors were in favor of acquittal, two supported manslaughter and one backed second-degree murder.
BULLSH!T!

Post a link to back it up.

Location hidden

#70132 Jul 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
This may help you with your dancing around the facts of the final product:NOT GUILTY

Location hidden

#70133 Jul 20, 2013
If the plantation owners in the 17th,18th and early 19th century would have had any idea what was to be the legacy of these Hyphenated-folk they would have picked their own damn cotton!
Bufffalo Bill

Houston, TX

#70134 Jul 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh dear, our country is full of ignorant folks.

Our country deserves better
Yes it does!

Why don't you walk west until your ass-hat floats?
Buffalo Bill

Houston, TX

#70137 Jul 20, 2013
Un-hyphenated American wrote:
If the plantation owners in the 17th,18th and early 19th century would have had any idea what was to be the legacy of these Hyphenated-folk they would have picked their own damn cotton!
You got that right. Blacks are never gonna let us forget.

It'll take another civil war before we finally get this country straightened out.

Location hidden

#70138 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
After you are charged with a crime- in this country- you are "not guilty" until proved guilty.
After you are charged, and you make a plea, you are "not guilty".
You have to have to go back to the court and have your charge EXPUNGED. Even after the judge drops the hammer and declares you NOT GUILTY.
Not "innocent".
You are no longer ever innocent.
Juries are charged with the responsibility of determining not if a person if someone is "innocent" (did not do the crime) but whether or not the state proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the person is GUILTY.
A concept that is understood (or should be) by anyone who has ever did his civic duty- which may leave you out and certainly people like xxxPinocchio who proudly declares he manages to avoid his civic responsibilities.
I cannot help you are too stupid to accept this.
This is America comrade coprophile, it is "INNOCENT until (and only if) PROVEN GUILTY in a court of law". NEVER not guilty until.... Twist the truth much, you POS?
Incredible

Dallas, TX

#70139 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
One of his eight great grandparents was black... or partially black.
Hardly qualifies him for a free prescription to JET magazine.
His great grandfather was apparently black. His great grandmother was apparently half black. My point is that he is multi-racial. His mother is obviously not "white".
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min positronium 182,874
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Subduction Zone 164,446
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,234,680
News Illegal immigrants just want a better life 5 min wild child 14
News Why Islamic State Is Winning 7 min Agents of Corruption 38
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 8 min Truth 9
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min red and right 328,742
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min positronium 190,349
News Ireland same-sex marriage 3 hr woodtick57 359
More from around the web