Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#69270 Jul 17, 2013
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>You can't change what I believe no matter how many names you call me. Stop sweating me and stalk someone else. I'm done with you Crazy!
One usually can't fix stupid.
Mem

Burnt Hills, NY

#69271 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you Mr. Skittles, where's his justice?
When can we expect you, the fakers Sharpton and Jackson and the other hypocritical Martin defenders to start shreiking for the prosecution of this murderer?
Unarmed handicap Hispanic Man Shot By Black man in Phoenix
April 12, 2012 by Underground Militia
Filed under: Uncategorized
lets see how much backwards justice AZ has ?
In a case that is being compared to the Trayvon Martin shooting, a black man who shot and killed an unarmed man outside an Arizona restaurant is claiming self-defense.
On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, around 7:30 p.m., 29-year-old Daniel Adkins, who appears to be a white male Hispanic, was killed outside a Laveen, Arizona, Taco Bell at 7233 South 51st Avenue, near Baseline Road, said Phoenix police.
Authorities said the shooter, a 22-year-old black man, was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive thru when he crossed paths with Adkins, who was walking his dog on the sidewalk.
One report indicates Adkins struck the driver’s vehicle with a bat or a metal pole after he and the driver exchanged words.
Investigators did not find a weapon at the scene, indicating the black driver lied about it..
However, an independent eyewitness said Adkins swung his fist in the direction of the driver several times, according to various local news sources.
Like Florida, Arizona has a “Stand Your Ground” law, which allows a “victim” to use deadly force when faced with a life or death confrontation.
Thus far, the shooter has not been arrested or charged with a crime.
Adkins’ family members are calling for justice.
So what are you saying? You think it was right for the 22 year old to murder the disabled man? If so that is disgusting. So what if the man swung his fists at the man's car he didn't deserve to die. That's just nutty.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#69272 Jul 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about moron? Please enlighten us dimwit.
Amphetamines were abused before methamphetamines were invented.
Methamphetamine was the new stronger version. Amphetamines are addictive and dangerous and are even more so when mixed with alcohol or other drugs or both.

Kind of like cocaine was abused before crack cocaine was invented.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#69273 Jul 17, 2013
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ could have done things differently and T. Martin could have also. If both of them did what I suggested in my previous post one wouldn't be dead and the other wouldn't have had to kill. Both of them are responsible for this terrible situation. The ultimate victim in my opinion was the person that was killed. You refuse to admit that GZ did anything wrong and that's just a lie. Two people created the incident bottom line.
Z didn't do anything wrong. He had every right to walk in his own neighborhood. If Z were racist, he would have been concerned the thug was going to attack him but his naivety put him at risk. Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended himself. There is nothing more to it than that.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#69274 Jul 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No evidence he confronted. Not guilty. Doesn't matter what an uneducated moron like you thinks.
First, you ignorant blowhard, I'm better educated than you will ever be.

Second, the evidence is strong that Zimmerman confronted and assaulted Martin and that's how the fight began. Only a stubborn ox wouldn't see it.
Mem

Burnt Hills, NY

#69275 Jul 17, 2013
endeavor wrote:
<quoted text>
Another cowardly liberal who doesn't have the courage of their convictions. Like virtually all Topix criminal defenders.
Not guilty, get it?
That's not it. I like to debate and stand for my convictions but I don't like to be attacked. You are very aggressive and rude. Tone it down. You can get your point across without being so Extra. Chill out.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#69276 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Comforting to know that what you think is of no consequence in this case.
I'm still pushing for prosecution.

At the Federal level there are criminal charges that can be filed, not just the civil rights charges.

In truth, Zimmerman going to jail isn't the most important thing. The most important thing is to stop others from acting like Zimmerman did in the future.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#69277 Jul 17, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Z didn't do anything wrong. He had every right to walk in his own neighborhood. If Z were racist, he would have been concerned the thug was going to attack him but his naivety put him at risk. Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended himself. There is nothing more to it than that.
The harmless, defenseless, innocent Zimmerman argument doesn't work on this thread anymore. It has been discredited.
Mem

Burnt Hills, NY

#69278 Jul 17, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>Z didn't do anything wrong. He had every right to walk in his own neighborhood. If Z were racist, he would have been concerned the thug was going to attack him but his naivety put him at risk. Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman defended himself. There is nothing more to it than that.
I disagree. GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his car and T. Martin should have run home and not attacked GZ. It's just as simple as that. Both GZ and T. Martin complicated this situation with both of their perceptions of the other one and both of their actions. I would be completely on GZ's side if he beat T. Martin's behind really good for trying to attack him but left him alive. I don't agree with murder. I'm so firm on that that I don't support the death penalty not even if it were Jeffrey Dahmer. I think death is something that God should be in charge of.
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#69279 Jul 17, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still pushing for prosecution.
At the Federal level there are criminal charges that can be filed, not just the civil rights charges.
In truth, Zimmerman going to jail isn't the most important thing. The most important thing is to stop others from acting like Zimmerman did in the future.
To stop what, people like George, and me from protecting themselves? OK, I will carry a firearm and do as he did.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#69280 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> To stop what, people like George, and me from protecting themselves? OK, I will carry a firearm and do as he did.
To stop the stalking and murder of unarmed teenagers due to the color of their skin by private citizens who are trying to take the law into their own hands and are ignoring all reasonable restrictions on their behavior.
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#69282 Jul 17, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
To stop the stalking and murder of unarmed teenagers due to the color of their skin by private citizens who are trying to take the law into their own hands and are ignoring all reasonable restrictions on their behavior.
You mean like De'Marquis Elkins did?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#69283 Jul 17, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you ignorant blowhard, I'm better educated than you will ever be.
Second, the evidence is strong that Zimmerman confronted and assaulted Martin and that's how the fight began. Only a stubborn ox wouldn't see it.
CatholicPatriot..
hell, you may even be better educated than me, in fact, by your arrogance, you are clearly a product of the American University/College system....Sorry, it is not a compliment at all... Hell, I bet you salivate over everything Rachel Maddow spouts...She is proof tat being a Rhodes Scholar doesn't make you intelligent..Odumbo was a Law Professor at Harvard..I don't believe i need to say more about him do I???
OK, enough of that...
Show me the proof that Zimmerman attacked Martin..You can't, the prosecutors couldn't...Like I said before, it was a meeting of 2 idiots, a wannabe cop and a wannabe thug, but the inarguable evidence showed, with, of course the exception of the bullet hole that Martin had no injuries and that it was Zimmerman who was getting his ass kicked...
Top it all off....Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY by a jury of WOMEN....Yeah, all of your kind were saying "GREAT, WOMEN WILL FIND HIM GUILTY BECAUSE THEY ARE MOTHERS"....Now y'all are bitching because they weren't Black Women...
"Stuck in Lodi Again"..Shaking my head...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#69285 Jul 17, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The harmless, defenseless, innocent Zimmerman argument doesn't work on this thread anymore. It has been discredited.
Where???
He was found NOT GUILTY so ALL of your pathetic arguments are discredited..You can piss and moan all you want..If he had been found guilty you would be praising the legal system...Give it up already..He's tasted blood once, go ahead and tangle with him now...
Jeff

Mount Hope, WV

#69320 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like De'Marquis Elkins did?
I cannot understand why liberals are not raging over this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69340 Jul 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot understand why liberals are not raging over this.
because it doesnt fit within the Social & Political Gun agenda of the Pseudo Liberals.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69352 Jul 17, 2013
does anybody know why all these post were removed must have missed something interesting.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#69471 Jul 18, 2013
mean while 5 apes murdered a White family in Louisiana
Imhotep

Sanford, FL

#69544 Jul 18, 2013
Truth wrote:
Barefoot and Catholicpatriot should get together. They are two peas in a pod. I don't know which one is the dumbest. Better watch the cops they will throw the dictionary at you. LOL. What a moron.
Both of these need to preface each post with the following...

"Once upon a time in a land far far away..."
Meanie

Royal Oak, MI

#69545 Jul 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Youre so right. Once you know you have a silly libturd appeaser or apologist online its best to snip communication. But have you ever heard so much jibber jabber about a not guilty verdict before? Those silly bastards think they can change the law to fit the circumstances. Even that racist gunrunner that calls himself attorney general is talking about the laws and changing them. Shameful and disgusting!
I understanding losing can suck, but these liberal idiots take it to the extreme with their denial. They are in denial due to their inferior character. Sucks being them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 3 min The pros and cons 2
News Courts strike blows to GOP voter restrictions i... 3 min Blue All The Way 13
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min porkmo 10,538
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min River Tam 15,098
News Biden ups ante by calling Putin a 'dictator' 16 min Ronald 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Obama is a joke 1,406,600
News Alabama's chief justice defends his gay marriag... 40 min Seperate Church N... 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min District 1 219,919
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 59 min Yeah 391,848
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 233,783
News A tale of two conventions 2 hr gwww 40
More from around the web