Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66308 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#68389 Jul 15, 2013
neutral observer wrote:
<quoted text>What bs. Martin had every right to hang out in his own neighborhood. Just because some crazed hispanic gang-banger shows up thinking he is Tony Montana...

Ship him back to Peru.
Give him more bullets and keep him here.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#68390 Jul 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the FBI said there was no racism involved in the case. FBI will make a great witness for Zimmerman.
Truth.

That may be true, but the Africans are in control of the Government's corrupt "justice" system. The Africans are using George as a "stand-in" for the White male. There may have been no "racism" involved when George was forced to use deadly force to defend his life and limb when, under cover of darkness, his brains were being bashed out onto a cold concrete sidewalk, but there sure is plenty of racism in the Government's "justice" system.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/lh7wt9

Ronald
Truth

Rome, GA

#68391 Jul 15, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>The area where the confrontation took place was on his way home. Have you ever thought, maybe he thought he had lost killerman and was comming out to go home, and there he was. A dead man cannot speak, and do you REALLY think killerman was going to tell the truth, REALLY.
The evidence supported his statement. I think the seasoned investigator said he believed him. So did the jury. They got it right.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68392 Jul 15, 2013
Toby wrote:
I'm amazed that he had been suspended three times and his parents did (Nothing) to stop him, no restrictions at all and he was completely unsupervised , after all the trouble he had been into. You would think that maybe his Mother or Father would ground him,take away his privileges to walk around, take away his cell phone, internet, iphone whatever he texted with, instead he was making runs to 7-11 getting people to buy him blunts and texting for hours on end bragging about his aggression,bragging about being a gangsta, one friend even replied by warning him if he continued with his violent behavior he might get shot "in ya chest" is what the text said, yet none of that is relevant to the race card strategy of the black community.

And what was his parents thinking, they didn't disapprove to his wearing a button of his career criminal cousin, idolizing criminal behavior?
They failed him. They are more to blame than Zimmerman.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#68394 Jul 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell, you are busted again, you did say that Serino did recommend manslaughter charges but was overruled by his superiors.
Your words, not mine
Explain how that differs from what actually happened.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68395 Jul 15, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance of the legal system and the chain of command and the responsibility of each link is the most amazing thing. A detective does not have to get a supervisor's permission to talk to a prosecuting attorney and present a case.
If it is in their SOP they better. It could be grounds for termination if you make a case that is total BS and could result in a civil suit against the department.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68396 Jul 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I would'nt count on any D.O.J Civil Rights case.....As i recall, way back the first month.....F.B.I. investigated George Zimmerman by interviewing extensively 24 people close to him and neighbors and witnesses.....Outcome was their report stated, George Zimmerman demonstrated NO RACIAL BIAS, AT ALL.......How would our own government, act counter to it's Investigative Arm?.....
This information must not have been on HLN. Most of the morons here apparently get their news there.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68398 Jul 15, 2013
Mem wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I'm on the side of T. Martin and I believe the best way to have handled this situation is to have run right on home. I don't believe he deserved to die and I don't condone any of his poor behavior. I believe that he needed to get out of the situation and I wish to God that he stayed blameless. I understand that he wasn't perfect and he may have had a chip on his shoulder but you have to handle yourself like a young man. In a society where you are expected to act like a savage animal you can't answer that expectation with anything other than complete restraint even if it kills you. Unfortunately because he isn't "clean cut" it's ok that he was murdered and I don't agree with that. I challenge anyone on this site to admit that even if he was clean cut if that is something that a black young man can even achieve in the eyes of society. The thing that bothers me is that some people on this site are taking this opportunity to say that black people are bad. This isn't even about that and it wasn't the central focus of what was brought to court. Race was supposed to be kept out. The truth is it never is. As much as I want it be it never is.
It is unfortunate that race was brought in to this. We can blame the Martin's, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Obama for that and many others. They fueled the fire on this one. They posted the picture of the 10 year old little Trayvon and a photo of Zimmerman when he was a lot larger and in orange. The media even edited tapes to make Zimmerman look racist. It's a complete shame. The jury was smart enough to see this case for what it was and found him not guilty.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#68399 Jul 15, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah!...One of your typical responses.
1). Attack the poster.
2). Lie.
3). Attack the police.
4). Attack Zimmerman.
What a woeful diatribe.
Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY!
Accept it and move on or else show us all what a spoiled little hateful brat you really are.
Ahhhhh, Topix's Racist-in-Chief just cannot let well enough be.

Buff ill, you know damn well I take nary a word from you seriously.

But seriously, either you start amusing me or I'll have to give you a taste of the good ole days. You do remember, right?

Those were the days where you'd show your ugly self and I'd whip you into such a verbal frenzy that you went and grabbed one alias after another to come attack me with your nasty and evil rants.

You remember those days? It's when you went and cried together with Bronach the LIAR. HA! You damn right I remember those days. You better call up the ghost of Bronach.

You'll need all the help you can get, Resident Pervert.

Since: Jul 13

New Orleans, LA

#68400 Jul 15, 2013
It's taking the negro panthers as long to take their so called action or their planned riot as long as it takes them to put my combo together at mc Donald's and that's always wrong too. They will probably put hit on wrong person too. Hopefully it's another coon
Truth

Rome, GA

#68401 Jul 15, 2013
FUNNY wrote:
Do you know what the best thing in the world is.

BAREFOOT & ZAZZ have spent a year on welfare posting, uncontrollably about this animal.

In the end, NOT GUILTY.

This is like a Christmas present.

There's nothing better in the world then these worthless trash eating millions of words.
Been telling those idiots for a year what the evidence was. Just didn't want to read all the reports or accept the truth. They were blinded with racism.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#68402 Jul 15, 2013
I just wrote this little ditty, I'm going to be a rap song writer one day, I just know it.

School Suspension Party Crib written for Trayvon by creepy ass white cracker

Got busted for graffiti by some uncle tom,

You would think my stolen jewelry was a terrorist bomb,

I got some weed and my pipe, and I'm selling good,

Gonna head on over to my school suspension party crib, like you know I should,

Not a hoodlum, not a hoodlum, you got it wrong ,

See this button,I'm a gangsta like my cousin, understand my song,

School suspension party crib, yea yea

repeat2x

I got the hoes, got the money, and I'm laying back

If I had some better connections, I would sell some crack.

beat some snitch up, jack some money, case out the hood,

then head on over to my school suspension party crib like you know I should,

repeat2x

Let me break it down,

I'm not a hoodlum, I'm a gangsta, now do you understand?

I'm a player, living the thug life, with a master plan

Heading on over to,

repeat2x

Dirty creepy ass crackers!
Truth

Rome, GA

#68403 Jul 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon's "waiting in the dark" is just a theory from the defense. There is no proof of any such thing, since the only other witness is dead. The kid might have waited around because he didn't want this weird person to know where he lived. We can only guess; we cannot know.

Even the prosecution acknowledged that Zimmerman was following Martin. Zimmerman instigated the entire tragedy. He should simply have reported his suspicions and stayed put. Had he done so, we'd instead be arguing the pros and cons of gay marriage or something.
Doesn't really matter what the prosecution acknowledged. They had no proof.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68404 Jul 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>He is then supposed to alert the police and stay put, not stalk him.
Stalking does not apply in this case. That is why he wasn't charged. You're welcome.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68405 Jul 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>That raises questions:

- Why was Martin "suspicious-looking" ?
- Was he profiling Martin because of his skin color, his hoodie, or something else?
- Why didn't Zimmerman confine his activity to just watching instead of tailing, and let the police take it from there?
In order to watch a moving suspicious person you would have to move also. There was no profiling in this case.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#68406 Jul 15, 2013
What do you all think about my rap song "School Suspension Party Crib "?

I was contemplating sending it to Snoop Dogg, oops I meant Snoop Lion he could put a rasta beat to it
Truth

Rome, GA

#68407 Jul 15, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read the guidelines of what is expected of someone who is on neighborhood watch. He is supposed to observe and report, nothing more.
He was not performing the duties that night. He was however observing and reporting until He lost sight of Martin. Then Martin decided to attack.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68409 Jul 15, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You're position in any case is irrelevant. The jury agreed.
...But,...but, a Child can't buy snacks....Jesus..Jesus...Jesus ......
Truth

Rome, GA

#68410 Jul 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...But,...but, a Child can't buy snacks....Jesus..Jesus...Jesus ......
I am surprised he paid for them.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#68411 Jul 15, 2013
Geeeeeez wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes, the racist bigot was so concerned, he waited to ambush poor George with the intention of bashing a gay cracker. Looks like the jury didn't cow tow to the racist hooligans who wanted George jailed. The Martins are going to have to get more creative in their money grab.
I thought that the DeadAmbassador, from the BenghaziDECEPTION was the gay one?
The industrial screwdriver and bolt cutters were something Everyone carries late at night in a strange neighborhood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. House bill would exempt e-cigarettes from ... 2 min Say What 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,523,605
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 5 min huntcoyotes 412
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 6 min swampmudd 195
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 8 min huntcoyotes 72
News The Latest: Spicer calls judge's decision 'egre... 18 min Fcvk tRump 44
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 29 min Imprtnrd 25,321
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Buster Steinbeizer 240,411
More from around the web