Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,109

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#68169 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you don't wear a hoodie, carry a packet of skittles, a can of iced tea and walking on a street at seven in the evening. LOLL
As long as you don't brutally attempt to murder a person who is carrying concealed.

Florida is the best, safest, most beautiful, and most reasonably priced destination in the world. Oh!... the women are hot hot hot!!!...OMG!

You can't argue with facts,....or numbnuts like you, obviously.
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68170 Jul 15, 2013
YES its unfortunate trayvon matched the description of recent burglary suspects. However we cant lynch a man because he did what any honest family man would do in their neighborhood. God forbid this thug was about to break into a home,, There was nothing wrong with George wanting to keep a close watch on the potential criminal.. Hey,,,,, to damn bad if your a young black male. Stop dressing like thugs and maybe you guys wont draw the negative attention of a scumbag to society
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68171 Jul 15, 2013
MORE IMPORTANTLY young black males,,, stop breaking the law.
Slambo

United States

#68172 Jul 15, 2013
Don't forget being a dopehead punk.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68174 Jul 15, 2013
NO FLORIDA FOR ME wrote:
I had planned to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios sometime in the future with my family. This would have been a great trip for my youngest daughter. Due to the verdict rendered in the Trayvon Martin verdict, I won't coming to Florida! I will not spend money in a state that does not value human life. Florida is a state that has no sense of justice. I believe many people will boycott Florida because of this case.
You don't have a clue where DisneyLAND is do you? ANd so far the bus and air carriers don't that the EBT card, so no Goofy for you, comrade!
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68175 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions (like Zimmermans) are absurd and ignorant but, your last comment is right. You should probably take note of it as you smear Mr. Martin's character with assumptions that are absurd and ignorant.
A civil suit or a Fed suit will clear the air about who the thug really is. You know, street fighter, bus driver assaulting,school expelled, drug using,stolen property possessing, gun seeking, gun possessing, gangsta in training, corpse in waiting thug. It was never a question of IF he'd get shot, just when and by whom.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68176 Jul 15, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>lol... I almost spit my coffee out on that one laughing... lol... nope it really is just little ole me Sparkle...I have no need or desire to pretend to be anyone else
Coffee is the only "thing" you have ever spit out...
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68177 Jul 15, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>lol... I almost spit my coffee out on that one laughing... lol... nope it really is just little ole me Sparkle...I have no need or desire to pretend to be anyone else
Cough!

Hmmm.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68178 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you don't wear a hoodie, carry a packet of skittles, a can of iced tea and walking on a street at seven in the evening. LOLL
Lesson to hyphenated-thugs: Don't play "Knock out Whitey" in a gated community where CCW permits exist (unless you can one punch the "creepy ass cracka")as you will get capped,homes. You can do that in Chicago as I hear "Whitey don't carry".

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#68180 Jul 15, 2013
Not if but WHEN this country totally implodes, it's nobody's fault but the DOJ for pampering the naacp and other troublemaking little whiners. 'Nuff said.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68181 Jul 15, 2013
UN-hyphenated American wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue where DisneyLAND is do you? ANd so far the bus and air carriers don't that the EBT card, so no Goofy for you, comrade!
They don't accept EBT at Disneyworld so we won't be seeing that moron around here any time soon....Too bad, now that thugs are in season it would be nice to have some out of state game to fatten the herd.

ROFLMFAO!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68182 Jul 15, 2013
NO FLORIDA FOR ME wrote:
I had planned to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios sometime in the future with my family. This would have been a great trip for my youngest daughter. Due to the verdict rendered in the Trayvon Martin verdict, I won't coming to Florida! I will not spend money in a state that does not value human life. Florida is a state that has no sense of justice. I believe many people will boycott Florida because of this case.
Oh Noooo.....Walt Disney will be crushed.......if he was'nt already frozen......

Location hidden

#68183 Jul 15, 2013
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT wrote:
George called 911 and was screaming for help for at least 40 seconds. He wanted to look out for his neighborhood. The community was being targeted by young black male criminals. Common sense out weighs profiling
Can you define, PROFILING???....And for the 37th time, George Zimmerman NEVER called 911.....
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68184 Jul 15, 2013
July, 15, 2013
12:32 PM

Thousands of people have gathered all across the country protesting against The Colonel!

Angry mobs took to the streets to protest the unfair sale and distribution of chickens.

Demonstrators carried signs that read "Chicken Now!"...and "Where's My Bucket?"..as they shouted

"EBT KFC EBT KFC EBT KFC EBT KFC!"

Chicken union spokesrooster Treebone Legbone pleaded for federal and State protection from the onslaught of hungry protesters..."Our hens are helpless and are being surrounded by these Chupacabras! Send in the National Gaurd now!"
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68185 Jul 15, 2013
Priceless, especially coming out of the Bay area!

Recovering Molestor

Fayetteville, GA

#68186 Jul 15, 2013
I may need to move to Florida just in case I have a relapse and choose to molest or kill an innocent child again.The court system will surely let me walk free just like ol George.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68187 Jul 15, 2013
UN-hyphenated American wrote:
Priceless, especially coming out of the Bay area!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nFKd7BDNO-UXX
Bwahahahahaha......

ROFLMFAO!!!

Who Flung Sh!t?
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68188 Jul 15, 2013
Recovering Molestor wrote:
I may need to move to Florida just in case I have a relapse and choose to molest or kill an innocent child again.The court system will surely let me walk free just like ol George.
Comrade "Recovering Molester", as you have discussed with you PO and Shrink numerous times there is no such thing as a Recovering Pedophile. So you should just stay in prison until you die or Whitey will with his CCW permitted gun, put a cap in your Hyphenated-ass.

Location hidden

#68189 Jul 15, 2013
Recovering Molestor wrote:
Come to Miami Gardens...We're short one thug.....
jackson

Lexington, KY

#68191 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Not illegal, dear friend, but Zimmerman should have used common sense (does he have any?) and stopped following Mr. Martin.
That small piece of "common sense" from creepy wannabe cop would have saved a life.
What about Trayvon's "common sense", dear friend? Why didn't he just head home if he was creeped out by Zimmerman? Isn't that what we teach our CHILDREN -- run home (to safety) if someone is scaring you?
Had he not waited around for a confrontation, he would still be alive.
How would you feel if Zimmerman was black and Martin was "white-hispanic"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,111,604
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 14 min EdmondWA 77
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min NTRPRNR1 263,839
Gay marriage cases await early Supreme Court de... 24 min DebraE 487
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 46,877
'Largest-ever' climate change march rolls throu... 34 min litesong 20
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 43 min Zeppelin 258
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 55 min Xstain Fumblement... 377
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Hoogle 463
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr jotio 4,648
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••