Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68159 Jul 15, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbnut!
http://www.floridadisneyland.com/
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68160 Jul 15, 2013
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the safest State in the country.
As long as you don't wear a hoodie, carry a packet of skittles, a can of iced tea and walking on a street at seven in the evening. LOLL
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68161 Jul 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
respect others as you wish to be respected,
Your assumptions (like Zimmermans) are absurd and ignorant but, your last comment is right. You should probably take note of it as you smear Mr. Martin's character with assumptions that are absurd and ignorant.
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#68162 Jul 15, 2013
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68163 Jul 15, 2013
Lets go on the IF.. what IF george had not followed trayvon and trayvon was actually attempting to commit a crime. After the trauma the white woman went through from those two creepy ass spooks invading her home,,its no wonder why someone would not want these criminal assholes get away. Of course martin supporters have no morals to look out for the safety of their community.
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68164 Jul 15, 2013
Trayvon martin broke the law when he attacked George Zimmerman
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68165 Jul 15, 2013
How long was George suppose to lay there on the ground getting beat. Until he was unconscious and then this thug would have taken his gun and shot him.
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68167 Jul 15, 2013
George called 911 and was screaming for help for at least 40 seconds. He wanted to look out for his neighborhood. The community was being targeted by young black male criminals. Common sense out weighs profiling
Buffalo Bill

Hungary

#68169 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you don't wear a hoodie, carry a packet of skittles, a can of iced tea and walking on a street at seven in the evening. LOLL
As long as you don't brutally attempt to murder a person who is carrying concealed.

Florida is the best, safest, most beautiful, and most reasonably priced destination in the world. Oh!... the women are hot hot hot!!!...OMG!

You can't argue with facts,....or numbnuts like you, obviously.
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68170 Jul 15, 2013
YES its unfortunate trayvon matched the description of recent burglary suspects. However we cant lynch a man because he did what any honest family man would do in their neighborhood. God forbid this thug was about to break into a home,, There was nothing wrong with George wanting to keep a close watch on the potential criminal.. Hey,,,,, to damn bad if your a young black male. Stop dressing like thugs and maybe you guys wont draw the negative attention of a scumbag to society
NOT GUILTY INNOCENT

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#68171 Jul 15, 2013
MORE IMPORTANTLY young black males,,, stop breaking the law.
Slambo

Castle Rock, CO

#68172 Jul 15, 2013
Don't forget being a dopehead punk.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68174 Jul 15, 2013
NO FLORIDA FOR ME wrote:
I had planned to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios sometime in the future with my family. This would have been a great trip for my youngest daughter. Due to the verdict rendered in the Trayvon Martin verdict, I won't coming to Florida! I will not spend money in a state that does not value human life. Florida is a state that has no sense of justice. I believe many people will boycott Florida because of this case.
You don't have a clue where DisneyLAND is do you? ANd so far the bus and air carriers don't that the EBT card, so no Goofy for you, comrade!
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68175 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions (like Zimmermans) are absurd and ignorant but, your last comment is right. You should probably take note of it as you smear Mr. Martin's character with assumptions that are absurd and ignorant.
A civil suit or a Fed suit will clear the air about who the thug really is. You know, street fighter, bus driver assaulting,school expelled, drug using,stolen property possessing, gun seeking, gun possessing, gangsta in training, corpse in waiting thug. It was never a question of IF he'd get shot, just when and by whom.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68176 Jul 15, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>lol... I almost spit my coffee out on that one laughing... lol... nope it really is just little ole me Sparkle...I have no need or desire to pretend to be anyone else
Coffee is the only "thing" you have ever spit out...
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68177 Jul 15, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>lol... I almost spit my coffee out on that one laughing... lol... nope it really is just little ole me Sparkle...I have no need or desire to pretend to be anyone else
Cough!

Hmmm.
UN-hyphenated American

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#68178 Jul 15, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson to hyphenated-thugs: Don't play "Knock out Whitey" in a gated community where CCW permits exist (unless you can one punch the "creepy ass cracka")as you will get capped,homes. You can do that in Chicago as I hear "Whitey don't carry".

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#68180 Jul 15, 2013
Not if but WHEN this country totally implodes, it's nobody's fault but the DOJ for pampering the naacp and other troublemaking little whiners. 'Nuff said.
Buffalo Bill

Bucharest, Romania

#68181 Jul 15, 2013
UN-hyphenated American wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have a clue where DisneyLAND is do you? ANd so far the bus and air carriers don't that the EBT card, so no Goofy for you, comrade!
They don't accept EBT at Disneyworld so we won't be seeing that moron around here any time soon....Too bad, now that thugs are in season it would be nice to have some out of state game to fatten the herd.

ROFLMFAO!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68182 Jul 15, 2013
NO FLORIDA FOR ME wrote:
I had planned to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios sometime in the future with my family. This would have been a great trip for my youngest daughter. Due to the verdict rendered in the Trayvon Martin verdict, I won't coming to Florida! I will not spend money in a state that does not value human life. Florida is a state that has no sense of justice. I believe many people will boycott Florida because of this case.
Oh Noooo.....Walt Disney will be crushed.......if he was'nt already frozen......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House prohibits $15-an-hour minimum wage 1 min southern at heart 566
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,479,718
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 234,016
News Gay man legally donates blood after a year with... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 18
News Bruce Springsteen cover band changes tune, won'... 7 min Dodged that bullet 3
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 min USS LIBERTY 201
News Sen. Dianne Feinstein says Russian involvement ... 8 min tomin cali 35
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min truecitylife 409,090
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 29 min President Donald ... 17,788
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 hr President Donald ... 4,371
More from around the web