Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Truth

Rome, GA

#68029 Jul 14, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Kidnapping isn't just trying to take someone. It is trying to restrict their movements. If Zimmerman grabbed Martin and initiated the fight as I believe he did, it was legally an attempted kidnapping of a person who was a minor under Federal law.
Once again what you think doesn't matter. There is no witness. Still wouldn't be kidnapping moron.
PTC

Donna, TX

#68030 Jul 14, 2013
Sparkle is stripper: please think for a second. Zimmerman was following him because he thought he was suspicouse.He was being a good citizen unlike you denying the justice system
Truth

Rome, GA

#68033 Jul 14, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
George zipperhead will have to live with the hatred of everyone the rest of his murderous life.. he might be free but no one will hire him knowing hes a killer of children
He will sue several news agencies and some people. He will not have to work again. Also the books and movie deals. He will be just fine.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68035 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>whatever loser my tricks all use condoms and fluck your taxes... it supports ignorants like you
Don't live off the taxes. Since you don't claim taxes you probably are on Medicare. I pay for you.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#68037 Jul 14, 2013
PTC wrote:
I cannot believe people are makings uh a big deal about this.the child was not innocent!!! 6 jurors said without a Doubt George is innocent.Idiots who think there are civil rights issues are idiots.
PTC.

The Government TV "news" is finding their efforts to incite weather change "news" hysteria among the public is losing its effectiveness. Apparently "the news" people believe if they can plant a feeling of injustice into the minds of easily incited violence prone Africans, they will be able to increase the price they charge for airing increasingly annoying advertisements.

Ronald
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#68039 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called suspicion. Guess what moron he was right. He was intoxicated. Maybe the police would have just gave him a citation and released him to his dad. We will never know because he decided to attack and got shot before they got there.
Do you think it is appropriate for citizens to call in every possibly intoxicated person they see. Being intoxicated on private property isn't illegal.

If I were inclined to get intoxicated, I could sit outside on my front porch and get falling down drunk and the pd couldn't do a damned thing about it. Neither could the neighborhood watch.

Gated communities are private property even, the streets.

Again, Zimmerman did not have the kind of probable cause a police officer would need to make an arrest.

You defenders of Zimmerman are fanatics, completely unwilling to listen to reason.

I like it when bums like you pull guns on me. Then, I'm allowed to have some fun.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68040 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>so you would be ok if a nut case zipperhead stalked and harassed and terrified your child then shot them to death because your kid fought back.... wow... what a dad you are
For starters my child is not a thief and a dope head. My child wouldn't be allowed out of the house after being suspended from school and using drugs. My child would have simply walked in the house and told me or he would have gotten off the phone with the fat girl and called 911. He wouldn't have attacked someone. He would also pay his taxes and not be a prostitute.

Good parent
PTC

Donna, TX

#68043 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>so you would also be fine with this nut zipperhead staking harassing and then killing your children
I will never be doing drugs like tray Von did
Truth

Rome, GA

#68044 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>he won't win against anyone... sorry... well unless is a kkk southern court... oh ya like florida
He will collect for sure. Just stay tuned.
Atlantis

United States

#68045 Jul 14, 2013
The media continues to divide Blacks and Whites cause we let them. We all need to wake up. The fact is while we are fighting each other over this case, unemployment, created racism, budget crisis, the debt all the things which divides this country by the elite world bankers. They are thinking of ways to enslave us all. There's no doubt something went very wrong that rainy night in Florida. Don't let this divide us as a nation. If this ignite a war between us the elite will put us under Marshall Law and we'll be doomed as sovereign citizen. It's time to take this country from the wicked and rich. This case was decided on 7/13/13 add it up equals 33. Looks masonic to me. WAKE UP!
Truth

Rome, GA

#68046 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>sorry but i'm not on anything
Great news. We have enough free loaders in this country.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#68049 Jul 14, 2013
A zipperhead is racial slur for Asians, I didn't know Zimmerman was Asian.
PTC

Donna, TX

#68050 Jul 14, 2013
Oh by the way SPARKLE STRIPPER WHATEVER what's wrong with Sothern courts
EASY MONEY

Thailand

#68051 Jul 14, 2013
George zipperhead will have to live with the hatred of everyone the rest of his murderous life.. he might be free but no one will hire him knowing hes a killer of children
It's all over folks, the song is finished, the fat lady has left the stage and now all of you dim-wits can get back to those three thrilling pieces of crap on the tube that you all love, Dancing with the stars, American idol and that uplifting nothing, The Voice.
I don't hate him and if I ever were to meet him, I would by the gentleman a drink. Now I hope that he can sue the bimbo in the States Attorneys office. Another liberal kiss ass democrat.
Sparkle, here you couldn't give it away, so stay where you are I hate to see people starve.
PTC

Donna, TX

#68052 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters my child is not a thief and a dope head. My child wouldn't be allowed out of the house after being suspended from school and using drugs. My child would have simply walked in the house and told me or he would have gotten off the phone with the fat girl and called 911. He wouldn't have attacked someone. He would also pay his taxes and not be a prostitute.
Good parent
Thanks you so much for standing up to these idiots
PTC

Donna, TX

#68055 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>ya ok so he deserved to be stalked harassed and murdered
He didn't deserve it but it's was coming to him. And simmermanacted in self defense
Truth

Rome, GA

#68057 Jul 14, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it is appropriate for citizens to call in every possibly intoxicated person they see. Being intoxicated on private property isn't illegal.

If I were inclined to get intoxicated, I could sit outside on my front porch and get falling down drunk and the pd couldn't do a damned thing about it. Neither could the neighborhood watch.

Again, Zimmerman did not have the kind of probable cause a police officer would need to make an arrest.

You defenders of Zimmerman are fanatics, completely unwilling to listen to reason.

I like it when bums like you pull guns on me. Then, I'm allowed to have some fun.
Once again moron you are wrong. It doesn't matter if he was on private property. It was not his property and he was in public view. Also he didn't attempt to make an arrest.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#68058 Jul 14, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. So who are they going to rely on dimwit. They were the ones that responded. They processed the scene and did the autopsy. Are you really that stupid? He has already been cleared by the Feds. Try another stupid angle. We will be waiting.
Wait and watch. The FBI only looked at the issue of whether or not Zimmerman was racist. That question is irrelevant to me.

I would begin by interviewing the girlfriend of the boy's father. A lot of questions about Zimmerman I would be asking her. Likewise, I would want to know Zimmerman's entire schedule for the previous week. Everything he did.

I would have liked to see a toxicology report on Zimmerman at the time if it was ever taken, but it appears the pd dropped that ball too.

If so, I would start looking at criminal charges against the pd investigators.

They certainly dropped the ball when they let the paramedics clean up Zimmerman. Everything Zimmerman was wearing should have been seized as evidence, but apparently it wasn't.
Truth

Rome, GA

#68059 Jul 14, 2013
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it is appropriate for citizens to call in every possibly intoxicated person they see. Being intoxicated on private property isn't illegal.

You're to ignorant to carry a gun. You might shoot yourself. Does your mommy know?
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#68061 Jul 14, 2013
PTC wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks you so much for standing up to these idiots
truth doesn't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 min Moans6157 2,792
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,457,412
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Injudgement 252,770
News President Obama: 'Michelle will never run for o... 6 min Massage2771 11
Find high paying jobs with little or no experience 8 min dabombjiggity 1
News Trump moves to quickly fill his top Cabinet ranks 10 min Coconutz9888 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 230,896
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Popz7778 403,231
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,845
More from around the web