Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#66635 Jul 12, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<The Trayvon Martin "murder", not proven, soon to be dis-proven.
Murder.

Wipe your chin, dear.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

#66636 Jul 12, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is deporting at 150% the rate the shrub did and more importantly, a much higher percentage of the deportees are criminals.
When is he gonna deport Onyango Obama?
Toby

United States

#66637 Jul 12, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that being in possession of "alleged" stolen property justifies the murder of an innocent child? Don't be so dumb here, or elsewhere, please. If I get drunk, and steal a candy bar from 7-11 one month prior to my murder, does that somehow justify a pedophile murdering me, unbeknownst to that pedophile, to that HUGE CRIME OF THE CANDY BAR CAPER, which preceded my unlawful Murder?
Come on. Get real...please.
Stealing a candybar is not quite the same as burglarizing a home,selling marijuana,and idolizing the gangsta lifestyle, you live in an alternate reality.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#66638 Jul 12, 2013
Joe Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard sharpton say ANYTHING to quell the riots that will no doubt take place if a not guilty verdict is returned?
He knows that he's gonna get sued and that's why he has toned down his rhetoric. He needs to be charged by the State of Florida with murder if even one person gets killed over this.
Blacks have too much to lose, by rioting....Times of the feds protecting them, may be over....
Pompano Jack

Niceville, FL

#66640 Jul 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder.
Wipe your chin, dear.
We'll see soon enough. May God have mercy on your soul.
Living Life

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#66641 Jul 12, 2013
Trayvon had total control during the entire fight. I believe if they were wrestling around then the ice tea in his sweat shirt would have fell out.
Toby

United States

#66642 Jul 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
Especially when they come out of the mouth lying bigot such as yourself.
Fifteen is actually a moderate average, there is closer to 17 African Americans that are killed everyday in America by other African Americans that is crime statistic you really can't deny. In 2011 there were 12,000 homicides,50 percent were black homicides,and of those 6,000 black homicides 94 percent were black on black homicides.That is 5460 blacks were killed by
other blacks,that is an average of 17 blacks murdered everyday by other blacks in America.

Since the Trayvon Martin death there has been over 7,000 African Smericans killed by other African Americans. FBI statistics
Toby

United States

#66643 Jul 12, 2013
What's really bigoted is attempting to stigmatize someone a racist or bigot for presenting the statistical facts .

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#66644 Jul 12, 2013
Interesting...

I have been on this dysfunctional thread since the beginning. First, the racist pedophiles claimed that Thug Pedophile Zimmy would never get charged. HE DID!

Now, the same ignorant racists claim that the Pedophile Thug Zimmy will never get convicted. HE WILL! Hold on to your seats you pathetic racists.

Next...we will come for your guns...and prevail! Hahahaha...yup!

Since: Jan 13

Spokane, WA

#66646 Jul 12, 2013
P.S.

This thread will continue throughout the duration of Thug Pedophile Zimmy's Appeal. Please. You racists never stop. Even in light of strong and intelligent public opinion against you. You are ignorant losers, and always will be. I'm out.
DOA

Morgantown, KY

#66649 Jul 12, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
P.S.
This thread will continue throughout the duration of Thug Pedophile Zimmy's Appeal. Please. You racists never stop. Even in light of strong and intelligent public opinion against you. You are ignorant losers, and always will be. I'm out.
Bend over Liberal Pig and let a gigger stick one to you.

Location hidden

#66651 Jul 12, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that being in possession of "alleged" stolen property justifies the murder of an innocent child?
Don't play into the bigot's game.

The rapist blames the victim.

The only person with the arrest record here would be the pedophile zimmerman.

Location hidden

#66653 Jul 12, 2013
MR CITIZEN 01 wrote:
P.S.
This thread will continue throughout the duration of Thug Pedophile Zimmy's Appeal.
He needs money for the appeal.

Location hidden

#66654 Jul 12, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Fifteen is actually a moderate average
Made up numbers are worthless.

Like you, bigot.

What's the matta, shug, someone stiff you on your fee?

Location hidden

#66656 Jul 12, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see soon enough. May God have mercy on your soul.
I don't need God's mercy, bigot, and they say every time you lie, you make Jesus cry.

Time for a new alias, Jack.

Location hidden

#66657 Jul 12, 2013
Pompano Jack wrote:
100 blacks die, including little toddlers, in a single weekend
Made up numbers mean nothing, bigot.

Much as your racist opinions.

Location hidden

#66659 Jul 12, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Stealing a candybar is not quite the same as
Zimmerman started molesting his cousin when she was six years old.
Old Coastie

Tulsa, OK

#66660 Jul 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks have too much to lose, by rioting....Times of the feds protecting them, may be over....
Not as long as Obama and holder are in charge. They can and have broken laws and charges are always droped if they are even filed.
Tikk

Bismarck, ND

#66661 Jul 12, 2013
Regardless of the outcome of the verdict, I pray that both families will find peace and healing in the time to come. I also, pray that people will respect the verdict because unfortunately nothing will bring Trayvon back or change George’s fate.
CatholicPatriot

Lodi, CA

#66662 Jul 12, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
Why was Trayvon such a sneaky coward? Was Trayvon busy trying to break into another condo to finance his drug addiction?
In the old days, when a man shot an unarmed man he was hung from the nearest tree for being a cowardly murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting 2 min Stephany McDowell 76
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Limbertwig 243,520
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 395,414
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Le Trine 10,225
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... 4 min Ronald 601
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 225,608
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,432,103
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 19 min BabyDoll 91
More from around the web