Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65422 Jul 8, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no, the term I called you out on was "Skull Bruise", not bone bruise. Speaking of inbreeding, that is one thing that you black fellows do not worry about because the brood mare that had you most likely does not remember who she slept with that night, and Marriage? Marriage is out of the question on over 70% of all black births in this country. A lot of black bastards born every day.
What are you saying numbnutz.... the skull is not bone??? ROTFALMFAO!! Yep.... better take care of that last functioning brain cell of yours.....

Interesting... black fellows don't need to worry about inbreeding. Well... good for them. But, I guess YOU still do.

Incidentally dumbazz..... I'm white. I've made that point a number of times.
Latrine Corpse Pat

Halsey, OR

#65423 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you've spent your life cleaning them.
Telling people in Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, on a Florida forum with a hundred people is beyond a idiot, we know you'll be doing that rest of your life if a wh doesn't pop you one and end up like traygone.
You are right. I've spent my life listening to the
sheet the progressives have dumped on me.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65424 Jul 8, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the influence, perhaps, but not when you're jonesin for more. Martin's tox report suggests he had a basketball jones, and was in need of a fix, which, makes many smokers antsy, and agitated, and VIOLENT!!!!, not MELLOW!!!!
Let's see what the experts have to say.
Got it Snowball? You like that?
Well here's something that you won't like Private Snowball, we don't serve fried chicken and watermellon in my mess hall on a regular basis.
Any questions?
what bullsh!t!!! From traces of THC to this!! Un-fcuking-believable!!! That's right up there with Arizona Iced Tea and skittles = Sprite, Jolly Ranchers and Cough Medicine. You racist [email protected] really have to clutch at straws don't you??!! heh heh heh!

Do I have any questions?? ROTFALMFAO!! None you'd be able to answer with that feeble functioning inbred single-celled brain of yours.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65425 Jul 8, 2013
Kelly wrote:
The press has all but exonerated Zimmerman and saying the Prosecution did not prove the case. Did they ever enter into evidence the 911 call where the operator told Zimmerman not to follow Martin? I think Zimmerman lost his case when he decided to leave his vehicle and follow/stalk Martin. No one needed to be killed that night. No one needed a broken nose and scratches on the back of his head that night. Stand your ground is when you can't escape. Not to use after you follow a "suspicious" individual after you had made a 911 call and told not to follow him. Another reason to cut the cameras and give the legal system a chance. Hope the jury is smart enough to see Zimmerman as the aggressor that caused the tragedy.
I don't consider the RedNeck Rag or the Aryan Systerhood Daily a member of the mainstream "press".
Latrine Corpse Pat

Halsey, OR

#65426 Jul 8, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying numbnutz.... the skull is not bone??? ROTFALMFAO!! Yep.... better take care of that last functioning brain cell of yours.....
Interesting... black fellows don't need to worry about inbreeding. Well... good for them. But, I guess YOU still do.
Incidentally dumbazz..... I'm white. I've made that point a number of times.
Perhaps you are right about interbreeding .... your
NBA and NFL pros hit on anyone at their leisure and
don't bother with family since they don't even know
who they are except the grandma who raised them.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#65427 Jul 8, 2013
pleets wrote:
boy? Over six feet tall almost 18.
Nope, not six feet tall.

And the pedophile outweighed him by more than forty pounds.

On top of having a gun tuck in his panties.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65432 Jul 8, 2013
Full metal jacket wrote:
<quoted text>The beating thug trayvon gave George justifies self defense killing. The jewelry along with the screw driver (burglary tool) are signs of a thief.
Canada boy i guess you would have laid down like a bitch and took an ass whipen possibly losing your life. Let me ask you canada boy,,,, at what point would you have reached for your gun to put a stop to the out of control thug beating your slimy ass..
"are signs of a theif"!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Funny how you can make a gigantic leap like that.... but can't make the connection between GI Janie's violet past, his history of losing control, his history of profiling, his history of black racism, his history of lying... and him shooting a kid.

"Let me ask you canada boy,,,, at what point would you have reached for your gun to put a stop to the out of control thug beating your slimy ass.. "

Well jackazz... since I already knew that the police were enroute (arriving 40 seconds after the shooting), I would have complied with the police order to stand down AND LET THEM DO THE JOB THEY ARE BEING PAID FOR. Let's see.... how would that have turned out?? Hmm.... innocent kid would still be alive...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65433 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
These deviant trash would be screaming follow, if their family was killed an somebody saw a person in a hoodie leaving the house but didn't follow to see a face or get a plate or where they went and just sat down an called the police. How many hundreds of people have been killed and no one has been caught.
Save your BS.
Everything about thing kids screams THUG.
Cryst.... lay off the fcuking liquor.... you're not making any sense.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#65434 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we all know that it was the pedophile that got out of the truck and stalked this boy.
You told us that the pedophile followed this boy for less than ten seconds.
Funny how you keep forgetting.
Stalked, Barefootin'It, you don't know what 'stalked' means? Too bad, so sad, using those medium sized words? Maybe you better go back to your 'Dick and Jane primer?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65439 Jul 8, 2013
Full metal jacket wrote:
<quoted text>Ok canada boy.. then tell me. where did the jewelry come from. Also where is the handgun that trayon took a picture of and then his rookie ass went and posted the photo on twitter or Facebook. Also where is that marijuana plant. Is it dead like trayvon or is his father the new doctor green-thumb. I cant believe how you defend criminal behavior..
1) Where did the jewellery come from?? Who cares.... IT WASN'T STOLEN SO IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME.
2) Where did the gun come from?? Who cares.... AS LONG AS IT WAS LEGAL NOT NOT USED IN THE COMMISSION OF A CRIME IT DOESN'T CONCERN ME.
3) Are you sure that was a pot plant.... and not a tomato plant?? Since when are YOU such a fcuking expert??

Interesting.....Trayvon has no run in with the law NO ARRESTS, NO CRIMINAL RECORD, NOTHING NADA ZILCH. GI Janie on the other hand has multiple arrests for violent incidents, has had a restraining order issued against him, has been fired from a job for violent beating a female bar patron, has a history of a short violent temper, has lied to investigating officers, has lied to a judge... and yet... you defend him no questions asked.
No Exuses

Medina, OH

#65442 Jul 8, 2013
Hmmmmmmm 911 caller say's Martin seems to be on drugs. Hmmmmm 911 caller is correct Hmmmmmmmm Al, Jesse and O need to keep silent. Race baiting from the Democratic Plantation.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65443 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you trash come from. Did he have a sign that said 17. How tall was he in a hoodie, bet he didn't look like a little kid like your loser media made him out to be.
Try reading everything about this kids life, THUG, what doesn't your degraded brain get about he was a THUG.
Stolen Jewelry, destroying property, kicked out of school, attacked bus driver, pics of gun, pics of weed, cell phone indicates dealing drugs.
Responsibility- Give me a L, O, S, E, R THUG.
If the THUG kept his hands to himself he would be eaten by worms he's be wearing them.
YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE RACIST MORON!!!! GI Janie TOLD the dispatcher on the 911 call that it was a teenager. Funny how you brain dead bigots seem to "forget" these pertinent little details!.

And really... give it up already. THE JEWELLERY WAS NOT STOLEN. THE JEWELLERY HAS NOT BEEN REPORTED MISSING IN ANY JURSIDICTION INSIDE AND OUTSIDE FLORIDA. Got it?? Dumbazz??? NOT STOLEN.

And as per your request: YOU'RE A FCUKING STUPID LOSER!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65444 Jul 8, 2013
Red White Blue wrote:
<quoted text>If you dont like America then move to Bangladesh or even better,, Canada. Get lost or get a clue. The criminals are the enemy not me,, a honest law abiding hard working American. Yes responsibility is protecting MY family and keeping the peace
f

That's right..., and this trial is to put that criminal away for 25-life.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65446 Jul 8, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
You will note that there has not been one word from all of those that are defending poor little Trayvon, about all those killed in Chicago over the 4th weekend. blah blah blah drool drool drool
Because, you worthless brain dead moron.... THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65447 Jul 8, 2013
Latrine Corpse Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are right about interbreeding .... your
NBA and NFL pros hit on anyone at their leisure and
don't bother with family since they don't even know
who they are except the grandma who raised them.
and yet they drive Lamborghini's and you peddle a bike. See... unlike you... even with a rough beginning... they can exploit an athletic talent and make sure your welfare cheques will keep on coming.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65449 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>You've made your disgusting mother more then you've made a point.
So your white, live in a mansion, work for NASA, spend your time traveling the world, dreaming about THUGS with jewelry.
The ten millionth failure with a topix pretend fantasy life.
He can follow who ever the f he wants.
If he gets slapped, he will blast your gorilla.
Where is Tray, how's the attacking working out for him.
Now instead of wearing worms on his head like the rest of the gorillas, he's been eaten by them.
Happy Birthday Tray, how's the new hoodie, screwdriver.
When you done using the screwdriver to get in windows, you can use it to tighten the bolts on rachel jeantel NECKS.
Seems like all 50 them are lose.
well, as long as there are fright wing snot nosed inbred teabagging racist morons like you around.... there will always be racial tensions in your beloved Untied States of Amoronica.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65451 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, missed on the point you were trying to make.
Just ignore that.
you know.... there are pills for that. Multiple personalities... that is. You always talk to yourself?? Have you ever told yourself to STFU???
Latrine Corpse Pat

Halsey, OR

#65453 Jul 8, 2013
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, missed on the point you were trying to make.
Just ignore that.
No problem. Just don't hug me. I smell like a
Democrat fundraiser.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#65455 Jul 8, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Stalked, Barefootin'It, you don't know what 'stalked' means? Too bad, so sad, using those medium sized words? Maybe you better go back to your 'Dick and Jane primer?
ROTFALMFAO!!!
EASY MONEY

Trat, Thailand

#65458 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is almost as there is no connection between this case and the people killed over the weekend in Chicago, or the forty thousand people who have died since the pedophile killed this boy in front of his home 16 months ago.
Wrong again racist, there is every connection. People just like you only cry, bitch about something that comes along that involves a non black person and a black. Then you jump up and cry "you want justice" no dimwit you just want revenge and to further your rasict bullshit with people like Al Sharpton. It is no fault of anyone or society that the most of the world thinks of blacks as lazy, dope dealing, unlawful, uneducated, ghetto gutter trash, and are the dregs of society. For every law abiding black person there are 150 just like you. Happy to do nothing, sit and have the government feed you and continue to live like animals. Go away, stay in the ghetto, with the pimps, dopers, ho's and thugs, it's where you belong. Oh!, and that is where that stupid kid was heading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 9 min USA 8,710
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Quirky 384,541
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 50 min Don Barros Serrano 1,536
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Jay 225,183
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 54 min Build the Wall 5
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr River Tam 11,948
News Let's stop making fun of politicians for their ... 1 hr what 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,383,857
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 2 hr Ronald 1,069
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 3 hr Vaginal wall failure 142
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr Nopal 1,096
More from around the web