Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61158 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> glad to make a dent, when all one has to respond to is ignorant suposid snid untruthful remarks that psychologically is an admission of the persons acceptance that his position lacks merit even in his own mind

can you say: hypocrite?? of course you can.... you are one.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61159 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> that s in obama mindset, he apparently counts a bunch of states in africa in addition to the 50 states here that most of us recognize and without a telepromter

right... cuz you stupid americans are SOOOO GEOGRAPHICALLY inclined... right!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#61160 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
much like a repukelican presiduncial hopeful (McInsane) who thought Spain was in Latin America,
or that repukelican vice-presiduncial hopeless (Caribou Barbie) who swore she could see Russia from her kitchen window,
or that other repukelican presiduncial hopeful (Mitt the Twitt) who swore that Syria was Iran's gateway to the sea...
or how about the repukelican Texass governor, Slick Rick, who swears that Juarez, Mexico is "the most dangerous city in America. ROTFAMFAO!!!!
The point is ALL AMERICANS are geographically challenged when it comes to American geography AND world geography. I was in Chicago recently... in a store making small talk. Conversation swings to me being from Canada... from near Toronto. Store keeper says to me.... no word of a lie.... I have a friend in Vancouver.... do you know her??? ROTFALMFAO!!!
I was on a cruise in the Mediterranean a couple of years ago.... seated at a table with a CEO of a large American corporation. On day at dinner, he turns to me and says.... again... NO WORD OF A LIE!!!.. can't believe how many fcuking foreigners there are here... ROTFALMFAO!!!
I worked for a large American corporation who's headquarters are in one of the southern states. Now... this corporation has an almost military style dress code. Short hair (above the ears) no beard, yadda yadda yadda. I go down there for some meetings. During a break, one of the morons in that meeting comes up to me and says "You guys wear your hair a little long up there in Canada, don'tcha huh??" I looked at him with a deadpan expression and said "We have to... it's cold up there." ROTFALMFAO!!! THE MORON BOUGHT IT LOCK STOCK AND BARREL... turned walked away shaking his head saying: "That makes sense...." idiot!!
ahhh Americans.... no wonder there so respected around the world!!!
Being Canadain you should have simply said "sooorry" and walked away from the moron. Or maybe you should have said F---ing A and walked away from the moron. Point being anything you say to a moron is a waist of time so don't waiste to much time on him.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61161 Jun 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Bucko, I don't and never have subscribed to that lifestyle.
ya... you do.... at least So Toit had the balls (albeit, tiny ones) to come out of the closet. But... I bet your redneck daddy wouldn't approve... so... in ya stay!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61162 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!!
Yeah, he puts up some stupid stuff but that goes on his blooper reel.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61163 Jun 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you grab the gun after stuck it up your azz along with that big carrot you stole from the produce department?
was the carrot there to feed the gerbil???
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61164 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's Jacques From Ottawa, alright! No doubt about it.
ROTFALMFAO!!!.... yet another geographically challenged amronican!!

Location hidden

#61165 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
was the carrot there to feed the gerbil???
no, it was to push up the sunflower seeds that where there for the gerbil.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#61166 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!!.... yet another geographically challenged amronican!!
Jacques, did you wake up drunk or something?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#61167 Jun 15, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Martin stopped running and stood his ground. How come you believe Zimm had a right to defend himself but Martin did not. Martin had aleady lost Zimm once. How many times do you expect a person to run away??? Please answer the question.
Glad to.

Martin stopped running not to stand his ground, but apparently to wait for Zimmerman to get off the phone. Had Martin stopped during the chase, then by all means, he could have turned around and sucker punched Zimmerman. If that happened, I would be on your side.

Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 at least a minute or so after he lost sight of Martin. The attack happened several minutes after he lost Martin. There is no way for Zimmerman to know that Martin was waiting for him. Zimmerman had no expectation of seeing Martin again. Who would? I know I sure wouldn't. After all, if somebody is running away, it usually means they did something wrong, and they're going to keep running to get as far away as possible before the cops come.

In other words, Zimmerman did not go to look for Martin. Martin should have been long gone, and Zimmerman expected that.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#61168 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
much like a repukelican presiduncial hopeful (McInsane) who thought Spain was in Latin America,
or that repukelican vice-presiduncial hopeless (Caribou Barbie) who swore she could see Russia from her kitchen window,
or that other repukelican presiduncial hopeful (Mitt the Twitt) who swore that Syria was Iran's gateway to the sea...
or how about the repukelican Texass governor, Slick Rick, who swears that Juarez, Mexico is "the most dangerous city in America. ROTFAMFAO!!!!
The point is ALL AMERICANS are geographically challenged when it comes to American geography AND world geography. I was in Chicago recently... in a store making small talk. Conversation swings to me being from Canada... from near Toronto. Store keeper says to me.... no word of a lie.... I have a friend in Vancouver.... do you know her??? ROTFALMFAO!!!
I was on a cruise in the Mediterranean a couple of years ago.... seated at a table with a CEO of a large American corporation. On day at dinner, he turns to me and says.... again... NO WORD OF A LIE!!!.. can't believe how many fcuking foreigners there are here... ROTFALMFAO!!!
I worked for a large American corporation who's headquarters are in one of the southern states. Now... this corporation has an almost military style dress code. Short hair (above the ears) no beard, yadda yadda yadda. I go down there for some meetings. During a break, one of the morons in that meeting comes up to me and says "You guys wear your hair a little long up there in Canada, don'tcha huh??" I looked at him with a deadpan expression and said "We have to... it's cold up there." ROTFALMFAO!!! THE MORON BOUGHT IT LOCK STOCK AND BARREL... turned walked away shaking his head saying: "That makes sense...." idiot!!
ahhh Americans.... no wonder there so respected around the world!!!
Certainly not as respected as Canadians. LOL!

But you see, in the USA, we have what's called public education. Public education is operated by unions, and that's not a good thing. We conservatives have been trying to get unions out of the teaching business, but to no avail. They're still running it, so perhaps that may explain our lack of geography knowledge. Public school teachers are teaching more important things to our children like how to put condoms on bananas.

But hey, anybody can make a mistake, right? After all, you really thought it was Sarah Palin who said she can see Russia from her kitchen window. Little did you know that it was a comedian who did a fantastic impression of Palin by the name of Tina Fey.
So Toit

Houston, TX

#61169 Jun 15, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Being Canadain you should have simply said "sooorry" and walked away from the moron. Or maybe you should have said F---ing A and walked away from the moron.

Point being anything you say to a moron is a waist of time so don't waiste to much time on him.
waiste???...Alright, I won't!....So, do you think the mo-mo would trade me his snowmobile for a couple of high quality beaver pelts?...NO?...Well how about if I threw in a great recipe for fricassee of moose?

Still no?....I'll throw in an aluminum canoe that's never been used and only been dropped once!

“always”

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#61170 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to.
Martin stopped running not to stand his ground, but apparently to wait for Zimmerman to get off the phone. Had Martin stopped during the chase, then by all means, he could have turned around and sucker punched Zimmerman. If that happened, I would be on your side.
Zimmerman was on the phone with 911 at least a minute or so after he lost sight of Martin. The attack happened several minutes after he lost Martin. There is no way for Zimmerman to know that Martin was waiting for him. Zimmerman had no expectation of seeing Martin again. Who would? I know I sure wouldn't. After all, if somebody is running away, it usually means they did something wrong, and they're going to keep running to get as far away as possible before the cops come.
In other words, Zimmerman did not go to look for Martin. Martin should have been long gone, and Zimmerman expected that.
You don't know where Zimmerman went when he left his truck at the West side of the cut through. Your scenarios are based entirely on George's explanations of how the event unfolded.

You're of the belief that George exited his truck, huffed and puffed across the cut through in search of an address and encountered Trayvon standing near the T on his way back to the vehicle.

What if that scenario is disproved during opening statements?
So Toit

Houston, TX

#61172 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to.

Martin stopped running not to stand his ground, but apparently to wait for Zimmerman to get off the phone. Had Martin stopped during the chase, then by all means, he could have turned around and sucker punched Zimmerman.

If that happened, I would be on your side.

Brilliant,....and I'd be on their side too if that was the case,...but when did these racist mo-mo's ever listen to reason?....As far as they're concerned, Zim hunted Martin down and shot him like a dog, like an animal, then he broke his own nose, scratched his own head,...lol...and then lied about the whole thing to the police.

ROFLMFAO!

Screw these numbnut morons!....Vote to end the welfare state as we know it!....Then eventually we won't see the widespread kind of idiocy that we see on this forum.....Work, and self-reliance builds character,.....something which they are sadly lacking.

Location hidden

#61173 Jun 15, 2013
So Toit wrote:
<quoted text>
waiste???...Alright, I won't!.
Hahahahahahahaha!

As if you can complain about SOMEONE ELSE'S spelling HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Location hidden

#61174 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
But you see, in the USA, we have what's called public education.
And we have idiots like yourself who weren't able to make their way through 12 grades.

Topix: give us colored fonts!
SadFacts

Tulsa, OK

#61175 Jun 15, 2013
It is painfully obvious that barefoot2626 is a gay pedophile and has a serious and obsessive crush on TM. I would bet my salary that his computer is loaded with pictures of TM and other young men he has coveted throughout his long and wasted life. You are a sad fat old man who will never have what you covet most. A young and handsome boy toy.
So Toit

Houston, TX

#61177 Jun 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have idiots like yourself who weren't able to make their way through 12 grades.
Topix: give us colored fonts!
Yeah topix!...Give all the colored's on this forum their own special fonts, that way we'll all know who they really are, like zazz, and barefool, and swamppudd, and ruff n betty, and the Canadian nit-wit, and all the rest of the racist hemmheroids who have dedicated their lives to terrorizing an innocent man who's fighting for his freedom.

Make Barefools font pink!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61178 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacques, did you wake up drunk or something?
no... but apparently you did...
So Toit

Houston, TX

#61179 Jun 15, 2013
SadFacts wrote:
It is painfully obvious that barefoot2626 is a gay pedophile and has a serious and obsessive crush on TM. I would bet my salary that his computer is loaded with pictures of TM and other young men he has coveted throughout his long and wasted life. You are a sad fat old man who will never have what you covet most. A young and handsome boy toy.
If the cops ever get a hold of barefools computer he'll be in a world of shiite....but I'm sure he's use to taking it up the butt by large numbers of mo-mo's,...so he should feel right at home in prison, and in his mind, and in his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min Philosophic 141
News Trump soaks up the adulation, brags about victory 2 min American Independent 56
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 230,980
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Independent patriot 403,548
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Aquarius-WY 1,457,955
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Injudgement 252,972
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 8 min Frankie Rizzo 1,969
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 2 hr freedom2016 2,893
More from around the web