Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66305 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#61141 Jun 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of the bill in Florida- the state senator- said it was definitely NOT a SYG defense, and if the lawyers for the pedophile thought they would have a chance, they would have challenged it that way already.
I guess you don't know what you are talking about...shocking!
There seems to be a lot of ignorat wingers that can not tell the difference between standing and chasing. Please explain to them how one requires the feet to remain still while the other required the feet to move. I guess they all think the Zimm was just retreating towards Martin.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#61142 Jun 15, 2013
So Toit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to grab you when I could just shoot your stupid ass?
How would you grab the gun after stuck it up your azz along with that big carrot you stole from the produce department?

Location hidden

#61143 Jun 15, 2013
So Toit wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they don't..... but my pit bull does!...
It goes without saying: owners of pit bulls are p*sies.

Or they wouldn't need pit bulls.

Location hidden

#61144 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> fingerprinting is not much of a help in crime solving and dna is only usually good if you already are pretty sure you know the perpetrator
And you are a very stupid and ignorant person.

It must be the water down there, you share a lot in common with others who post from LA.

Dozens of cold cases are solved every year based on DNA. Pick up a paper.

Location hidden

#61145 Jun 15, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry there Bucko, I don't and never have subscribed to that lifestyle.
I thought you invented, Afterbirth.

You certainly hold the patent.

Wipe your chin, dear.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#61146 Jun 15, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>It is what provoked the fight. Although his actions were not spicifically criminal, they were provocative. The fact that they resulted in a death makes him criminally negligent. The fact that he held a carry concelled license, was theoretally trained as a neighborhood watch, and had security guard training also holds him to a higher standard. Once he pulled the trigger, Zimm knew he had just screwed up big time and has beeen trying to lie his way out of it ever since.(appearently his typical reaction to this kind of situation.)
That's what provoked the fight? The fight happened several minutes later. How did the chase provoke the fight? It's not like Martin turned around and slugged Zimmerman as they were running.

Location hidden

#61147 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>oh she knows exactly what she is doing, it s called obstruction of justice, they use women in these cases
Right, how dare they use women as lawyers, they need to be in the kitchen.

By the way: the REPUBLICAN governor appoint her (and she is a Republican).

Location hidden

#61148 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what provoked the fight?
Funny how you keep forgetting you told us that the pedophile only followed Martin for no more than ten seconds.

Happy to remind everyone you are a pathetic m/f c/s liar.

The fight started when your pedophile decided he would be a hero and try to detain the Martin boy for walking while being black on a white sidewalk.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61149 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still trying to antagonize, Jacques?
Sorry... dumbazz... I don't know Jacques.... and why would I antagonize him?? Unless of course, he was a snivelling fright wing snot nosed inbred teabagging racist moron..... like you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#61150 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... dumbazz... I don't know Jacques.... and why would I antagonize him?? Unless of course, he was a snivelling fright wing snot nosed inbred teabagging racist moron..... like you.
Yep, that's Jacques From Ottawa, alright! No doubt about it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61151 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> that s in obama mindset, he apparently counts a bunch of states in africa in addition to the 50 states here that most of us recognize and without a telepromter
Right you are....We all look to South Carolina and Louisiana for depth of KNOWLEDGE......

Deltona Fla

#61152 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what provoked the fight? The fight happened several minutes later. How did the chase provoke the fight? It's not like Martin turned around and slugged Zimmerman as they were running.
Martin stopped running and stood his ground. How come you believe Zimm had a right to defend himself but Martin did not. Martin had aleady lost Zimm once. How many times do you expect a person to run away??? Please answer the question.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61153 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That was foolish. How could a President of a country with 57 states not know that?
much like a repukelican presiduncial hopeful (McInsane) who thought Spain was in Latin America,
or that repukelican vice-presiduncial hopeless (Caribou Barbie) who swore she could see Russia from her kitchen window,
or that other repukelican presiduncial hopeful (Mitt the Twitt) who swore that Syria was Iran's gateway to the sea...
or how about the repukelican Texass governor, Slick Rick, who swears that Juarez, Mexico is "the most dangerous city in America. ROTFAMFAO!!!!

The point is ALL AMERICANS are geographically challenged when it comes to American geography AND world geography. I was in Chicago recently... in a store making small talk. Conversation swings to me being from Canada... from near Toronto. Store keeper says to me.... no word of a lie.... I have a friend in Vancouver.... do you know her??? ROTFALMFAO!!!

I was on a cruise in the Mediterranean a couple of years ago.... seated at a table with a CEO of a large American corporation. On day at dinner, he turns to me and says.... again... NO WORD OF A LIE!!!.. can't believe how many fcuking foreigners there are here... ROTFALMFAO!!!

I worked for a large American corporation who's headquarters are in one of the southern states. Now... this corporation has an almost military style dress code. Short hair (above the ears) no beard, yadda yadda yadda. I go down there for some meetings. During a break, one of the morons in that meeting comes up to me and says "You guys wear your hair a little long up there in Canada, don'tcha huh??" I looked at him with a deadpan expression and said "We have to... it's cold up there." ROTFALMFAO!!! THE MORON BOUGHT IT LOCK STOCK AND BARREL... turned walked away shaking his head saying: "That makes sense...." idiot!!

ahhh Americans.... no wonder there so respected around the world!!!

Deltona Fla

#61154 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> that s in obama mindset, he apparently counts a bunch of states in africa in addition to the 50 states here that most of us recognize and without a telepromter
I am not sure what mindless talking points from 2008 have to do with a murder trial. The only common thread they have is race. But then again the Rat Wing has attempted to race bait and use this case as a political rallying call for their racist base.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61155 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very bright, are you? I just finished explaining that it would be difficult to give somebody a concussion with the little movement the neck allows, and you respond that several strikes would have made a difference?
Zimmerman had TWO lacerations to the back of the head.
ROTFALMFAO!!! you're an idiot. GI Janie's own words were that his head was VIOLENTLY beiung bashed REPEATEDLY against the concrete sidewalk to the point where he was feeling woozie and going to pass out.... then miraculously, in true superhero fashion, manages to pull his gun out and shoot Trayvon at short range. ROTFALMFAO!!!

Here's another interesting little factoid for you to ponder, dipsh!t..... TRAYVON'S body had NO gun powered residue on it..... Sooooooo.... it appears that GI Janie was NOT as close as he claims he was.

So... lets see now... no concussion, no gun powder residue.... hmmmmm Me thinks Janie is lying yet again.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61156 Jun 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What a typical liberal. When put in a corner, you have nothing but adolescent insults to offer. I do hope crumcake tries to convince a jury that while the animal was violently attacking Zimmerman, he was screaming for help. The jury could use a good laugh I'm sure. I wonder if Martin's voice was wobbling as he punched Zimmerman while screaming for this help he needed so badly?
heh heh heh!!! wow.... not only are you a snivelling fright wing inbred teabagging bigot.... you're a backwoods hayseed snivelling fright wing inbred teabagging bigot. Finger printing is NOT hokem science, DNA is NOT hokem science, Forensic audio analysis is NOT hokem science...... now go back to your tea leaf reading.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61157 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> fingerprinting is not much of a help in crime solving and dna is only usually good if you already are pretty sure you know the perpetrator, and then only to effect a perry mason moment
ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61158 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> glad to make a dent, when all one has to respond to is ignorant suposid snid untruthful remarks that psychologically is an admission of the persons acceptance that his position lacks merit even in his own mind

can you say: hypocrite?? of course you can.... you are one.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#61159 Jun 15, 2013
chris532008 wrote:

right... cuz you stupid americans are SOOOO GEOGRAPHICALLY inclined... right!!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!!

Deltona Fla

#61160 Jun 15, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
much like a repukelican presiduncial hopeful (McInsane) who thought Spain was in Latin America,
or that repukelican vice-presiduncial hopeless (Caribou Barbie) who swore she could see Russia from her kitchen window,
or that other repukelican presiduncial hopeful (Mitt the Twitt) who swore that Syria was Iran's gateway to the sea...
or how about the repukelican Texass governor, Slick Rick, who swears that Juarez, Mexico is "the most dangerous city in America. ROTFAMFAO!!!!
The point is ALL AMERICANS are geographically challenged when it comes to American geography AND world geography. I was in Chicago recently... in a store making small talk. Conversation swings to me being from Canada... from near Toronto. Store keeper says to me.... no word of a lie.... I have a friend in Vancouver.... do you know her??? ROTFALMFAO!!!
I was on a cruise in the Mediterranean a couple of years ago.... seated at a table with a CEO of a large American corporation. On day at dinner, he turns to me and says.... again... NO WORD OF A LIE!!!.. can't believe how many fcuking foreigners there are here... ROTFALMFAO!!!
I worked for a large American corporation who's headquarters are in one of the southern states. Now... this corporation has an almost military style dress code. Short hair (above the ears) no beard, yadda yadda yadda. I go down there for some meetings. During a break, one of the morons in that meeting comes up to me and says "You guys wear your hair a little long up there in Canada, don'tcha huh??" I looked at him with a deadpan expression and said "We have to... it's cold up there." ROTFALMFAO!!! THE MORON BOUGHT IT LOCK STOCK AND BARREL... turned walked away shaking his head saying: "That makes sense...." idiot!!
ahhh Americans.... no wonder there so respected around the world!!!
Being Canadain you should have simply said "sooorry" and walked away from the moron. Or maybe you should have said F---ing A and walked away from the moron. Point being anything you say to a moron is a waist of time so don't waiste to much time on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 4 min Quirky 313
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min NotSoDivineMsM Tr... 71,120
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,743,743
News Is Californiaa s a resistancea doomed? Secessio... 9 min Quirky 21
News PA race tighter-than-tight; Dem claims win, GOP... 23 min ardith 3
Jimmy Jazz Clothing Co. 40 min Cooda_Music_XXL 1
Drake Album Features, "Scorpion" in JUNE 1 hr Cooda_Music_XXL 1
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 130