Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
46,841 - 46,860 of 65,533 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
If it was over a seatbelt violation
Seat belt violation, Afterbirth.

Wipe your chin, you're leaking.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

News flash-
Trayvon is still dead.

Good!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

lol! poor chica. he gets so quiet when he falls in his own trap!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "... I'll guarandamntee you, when he ran the officer thought something else transpired...."
support your 'guarandamntee' son.
You are really slow aren't you. You don't have any idea. Look it up Yeahoo, that is if... you can read a police report? You don't leave your hovel very much... Maybe just to pick up your welfare & food stamps It's our opinion you sit on a beach most of the day and think how much Barack Hussein Obama might increase your stipend. His moniker of the 'Welfare President' is well founded. After all he put a goodly percentage there...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are really slow aren't you. You don't have any idea. Look it up Yeahoo, that is if... you can read a police report? You don't leave your hovel very much... Maybe just to pick up your welfare & food stamps It's our opinion you sit on a beach most of the day and think how much Barack Hussein Obama might increase your stipend. His moniker of the 'Welfare President' is well founded. After all he put a goodly percentage there...
lol! As usual, your 'guarandamntee' is worthless.

Just like your dow and Congressional knowledge.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! As usual, your 'guarandamntee' is worthless.
Just like your dow and Congressional knowledge.
'Night Yeahoo, I could care less what your Demorat opinion is? Never has affected my stock portfolio, never will. You leech off my taxes, and then 'try' and turn the discussion. You can't do it, your mind has only one speed.. Yeahoo to his welfare worker.. "Where are my food stamps this month?? Probably the same place Barack Hussein Obama's are... There's a conversation one leech to another...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>'Night Yeahoo, I could care less what your Demorat opinion is? Never has affected my stock portfolio, never will. You leech off my taxes, and then 'try' and turn the discussion. You can't do it, your mind has only one speed.. Yeahoo to his welfare worker.. "Where are my food stamps this month?? Probably the same place Barack Hussein Obama's are... There's a conversation one leech to another...
lol! Son, you keep trying to be intelligent, then get caught looking stupid.

It's nothing that I do... it's all you.

You're the one who apparently is well acquainted with food stamps and welfare in 50 states. After all, you were trying to give someone instructions of what to do.

You're a hoot, my boy! A great political jester!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>'Night Yeahoo, I could care less what your Demorat opinion is? Never has affected my stock portfolio, never will. You leech off my taxes, and then 'try' and turn the discussion. You can't do it, your mind has only one speed.. Yeahoo to his welfare worker.. "Where are my food stamps this month?? Probably the same place Barack Hussein Obama's are... There's a conversation one leech to another...
lol! So what happened to your 'guarandamntee', son?

As worthless as I thought it was? Must be since you refuse to back it up!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The request of jurors going to the scene was by Zimmerman's defense team--not prosecution. If there was something to hide, why would Zim's defense team insist jurors come to the scene to see what took place for themselves?
It's obvious that Zim's defense team believes there are things jurors need to know before the case is even heard. It seems that they are convinced particulars of that scene will work to their advantage.
I can read, of course the defense filed the motion. The state will make them rue that derision.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FALCONER wrote:
News flash-
Trayvon is still dead.
Good!
The low life is gone forever and society in general is better off. However, his people including a few fools on this blog, are still a part of the blsck lynch mob out to get Zimmerman. When he walks (unless he gets a ghetto jury) the very same people will be out rioting, burning, and stealing, lead on by Al & Jessie (phony reverends).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This rookie cop passed another cop who had already blocked in the car, drove across a lawn and through a fence and then run over a human being with a four thousand pound car.
For a seat belt violation.
Lesson learned, I it could be said, you shouldn't run from the rookie cops. Good people don't, even if they are going to get a ticket they don't want. I know, those seat belt tickets are very expensive.

You left wingers are funny how you cry about everything in life that is not perfect.

BOO HO HO

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Lesson learned, I it could be said, you shouldn't run from the rookie cops. Good people don't, even if they are going to get a ticket they don't want. I know, those seat belt tickets are very expensive.
You left wingers are funny how you cry about everything in life that is not perfect.
BOO HO HO
Seat belt violation? That is a joke. That is the excuse the cops use whenever they want to pull over a car that is doing nothing wrong in order to check it out. The problem is that too many cops think they are at war with the very community they are suppose to be protecting. They behave more like prison guards. Then we see all the hateful morons like you come in here and try to justify a man being run down and killed because he was "suspected" of not wearing a seat belt.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This rookie cop passed another cop who had already blocked in the car, drove across a lawn and through a fence and then run over a human being with a four thousand pound car.
For a seat belt violation.
The original cop who tried to stop him for a seat beat violation (BS) did not even try to chase him. It was a car full of people just after midnight and most likely the cop was just looking to check them out. The cops around here do that all the time. I was stopped one night on a suspected seat belt violation. The cop asked if I had been drinking. I hadn't. None of us had. He shined his light inside the car and was obviously looking for something. After calling in my licence he told us we could leave. I asked why he had stopped me. ""seat belt violation"" but was letting me off with a warning. The fact is that I had my seat belt on.(I always wear it) and there is no way he could see if I was wearing it because my windows are dark tint and it was late at night. He was trolling for drunks and stopping people on his own whims. Typical of what goes on around here.
Son OJaSons Sons Sons Son

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him---good.
I told the nasty fat ass. The filthy pr1ck called me a pervert then had my post removed when I responded.

Thank you for preserving it for posterity. Can't wait for the liberal meltdown to begin when Zimmerman walks. Lots of racist enwords are gonna get arrested.
Son OJasons Sons Sons Son

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>The original cop who tried to stop him for a seat beat violation (BS) did not even try to chase him. It was a car full of people just after midnight and most likely the cop was just looking to check them out. The cops around here do that all the time. I was stopped one night on a suspected seat belt violation. The cop asked if I had been drinking. I hadn't. None of us had. He shined his light inside the car and was obviously looking for something. After calling in my licence he told us we could leave. I asked why he had stopped me. ""seat belt violation"" but was letting me off with a warning. The fact is that I had my seat belt on.(I always wear it) and there is no way he could see if I was wearing it because my windows are dark tint and it was late at night. He was trolling for drunks and stopping people on his own whims. Typical of what goes on around here.
LOL!!!

Hey Swampudd! I've heard that story a million times, "I wasn't doing anything wrong!".....Really?....LO L!!!

You got pulled over because you're an asshole. It's called kismet, karma, fate,....(what goes around comes around),....justice, etc.

Did you know that police can tell if you've been smoking marijuana by detecting the pulse that's visible in your eyes after smoking? Better be careful Swampud, you can be arrested for driving while under the influence of illegal narcotics. The cop has every right to pull your stupid ass over if he sees you swerve or do some other dumb shiite on the road.

Best be careful and stay out of trouble lest the cops end up hauling your stupid ass down to the station and lock you up with all the racist enwords who be waiting in there to get a piece of that fine sissified ass you got there.

XOXO

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read, of course the defense filed the motion. The state will make them rue that derision.
LOL!!!....The only thing the State is doing is jerking itself off with a 55 gallon drum full of Crisco.

Zimmerman walks.

Zazz gags on a mouth full of chitlins.

LOL!

Yuck!

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

The Assault By The Far Left Intensifies.

The far left in America has stepped up its attacks on America on several fronts. Mired in the grip of scandal after scandal, the left has renewed its efforts at transforming America into a failed third world state.

Excessive taxation, excessive intrusion, fear, intimidation, the feminization of men, and outright blatent criminal acts, acts that have skyrocketed our debt and interest payments and have harmed the United States for generations to come.

A showdown is inevitable.

A day of reckoning.

A day that will mark the beginning of the long bloody liberal attonement that will become due and payable for ruining the greatest nation the world has ever seen.

Deltona Fla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Son OJasons Sons Sons Son wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Hey Swampudd! I've heard that story a million times, "I wasn't doing anything wrong!".....Really?....LO L!!!
You got pulled over because you're an asshole. It's called kismet, karma, fate,....(what goes around comes around),....justice, etc.
Did you know that police can tell if you've been smoking marijuana by detecting the pulse that's visible in your eyes after smoking? Better be careful Swampud, you can be arrested for driving while under the influence of illegal narcotics. The cop has every right to pull your stupid ass over if he sees you swerve or do some other dumb shiite on the road.
Best be careful and stay out of trouble lest the cops end up hauling your stupid ass down to the station and lock you up with all the racist enwords who be waiting in there to get a piece of that fine sissified ass you got there.
XOXO
Maybe you missed the part were we were doing nothing wrong. His claim for pulling me over was we could not see my seat belt on. It was 1 in the morning and we were just getting back from Bush Gardens. He dogged me for about a mile with his bright lights on then pulled me over. Like I said, he was trolling. He figured the bars were just getting out and he might get lucky.
pleasetell

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Seat belt violation? That is a joke. That is the excuse the cops use whenever they want to pull over a car that is doing nothing wrong in order to check it out. The problem is that too many cops think they are at war with the very community they are suppose to be protecting. They behave more like prison guards. Then we see all the hateful morons like you come in here and try to justify a man being run down and killed because he was "suspected" of not wearing a seat belt.
Who was run down and killed for not wearing a seat belt? Martin jumped Zimmerman, broke his nose and bashed his head. Zimmerman had every right to shoot him.
pleasetell

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you missed the part were we were doing nothing wrong. His claim for pulling me over was we could not see my seat belt on. It was 1 in the morning and we were just getting back from Bush Gardens. He dogged me for about a mile with his bright lights on then pulled me over. Like I said, he was trolling. He figured the bars were just getting out and he might get lucky.
Were you driving with your head and toso leaning near the middle of the seat?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Convincing parents to vaccinate 3 min Ignore Paul Offit 1
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Agents of Corruption 243,895
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 174,573
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,079,570
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Obama Zombies 146,263
Ukrainian military plane shot down 6 min tarmo 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min barefoot2626 9,318
•••
•••