Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66327 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58653 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Saul Alinsky-
David Duke

Location hidden

#58654 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Bill Ayers--
Mark Foley

Location hidden

#58655 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Obama Care-
National support

Location hidden

#58656 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Treyvon Martin son
Senator Larry Craig

Location hidden

#58657 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Drone kills
Bin Laden still dead
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58658 May 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
National support
Ouch!!!!!! "YOU LIE"

President Obama’s health care law is more unpopular than it has been for months.

Just 39% of Likely U.S. Voters now view the law at least somewhat favorably, while 55% share an unfavorable opinion of it, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. This includes 14% with a Very Favorable view and 40% with a Very Unfavorable one.
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58659 May 11, 2013
No comment on Benghazi? I can make that tail wag !!!

Location hidden

#58662 May 11, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
No comment on Benghazi? I can make that tail wag !!!
Topic of this thread?

I am sure you can make your dog's tail wag.

It may even be legal in Kentucky.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58664 May 12, 2013
Clueless Defense wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point? Other than it has no bearing on the Martin case?
maybe that there is no cause for their to be a martin case and the government is fleecing taxpayers for lawyeres unfair profit just to incite racial hate
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#58667 May 12, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> White compared to a piece of charcoal. Castro is a PR To you all non blacks are white. Castro is a POS that is worse than your boy Trayvon. too bad they captured him alive, it would have been a real shame if he resisted arrest
Castro was a white guy. LOL! You would think at least the name would tip him off. Here is a video of the "white guys" two brothers condemning the kidnappers actions:

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/22227409/br...
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58668 May 12, 2013
Facts

Zim was appointed to watch the neighborhood.

He saw someone he thought was suspicious.

He followed that person.(No law was broke)

Treyvon attacked Zim (That is against the law)

End of story-- Don't attack someone with a gun.

Benghazi

I am watching Face the Nation. What a breath of fresh air !!! CBS asking tough questions.

Location hidden

#58669 May 12, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> White compared to a piece of charcoal.
White.

I understand: he doesn't pass *your* paper bag test.

Location hidden

#58670 May 12, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
Facts
Zim was appointed to watch the neighborhood.
The pedophile appointed himself.

FACT: the pedophile zimmerman pretended to be a cop. He wasn't a cop. Not only wasn't a cop, he went to school to be a cop and FLUNKED out. He got a job as a rent-a-cop, and HE GOT FIRED.

In his mind, he thought he was a cop because he was that kind of fat loser who wanted to bully people... we know people like him.

PS:*real* Neighborhood Watch volunteers don't carry weapons.

Location hidden

#58671 May 12, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> AT least the people in the low country have enough common sense to vote for a conservative.
a Philandering Christian hypocrite: the rest of the country is LAUGHING at you.

Location hidden

#58672 May 12, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
He saw someone he thought was suspicious.
He saw someone who was black.

He didn't like black people in his neighborhood.

He had a long history of calling police... always on black people.

Funny how that is.

Location hidden

#58673 May 12, 2013
No Exuses wrote:
End of story-- Don't attack someone with a gun.
End of story: the pedophile & his wife go to jail. The Martin family take every last nickle they have... any that O'Mara doesn't keep for himself.

Location hidden

#58674 May 12, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
The poor people,blacks and limousine liberals are going to vote this county into extinction
Cross burning after the picnic?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58675 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile appointed himself.
FACT: the pedophile zimmerman pretended to be a cop. He wasn't a cop. Not only wasn't a cop, he went to school to be a cop and FLUNKED out. He got a job as a rent-a-cop, and HE GOT FIRED.
In his mind, he thought he was a cop because he was that kind of fat loser who wanted to bully people... we know people like him.
PS:*real* Neighborhood Watch volunteers don't carry weapons.
Hey Clinton,
I did not have sexual relations with that woman!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch...

He was the neighbor watch captain. Why do you lie?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58676 May 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw someone who was black.
He didn't like black people in his neighborhood.
He had a long history of calling police... always on black people.
Funny how that is.
Zimmerman neighbor, fmr. Neighborhood Watch captain: Prior burglaries were by 'young black males;''if you plant corn, you get corn'

Frank Taaffe, George Zimmerman’s neighbor and former Neighborhood Watch captain, tells CNN’s Soledad O’Brien that prior robberies in area were by young black males and that Zimmerman protected his residence from a potential burglary on February 2nd. Taaffe denies telling The New York Times that the prior burglaries were done by “Trayvon-like dudes with their pants down."

Taffe says,“We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot. It would have been nine - there would have been nine, but George Zimmerman through his efforts of being a neighborhood watch captain helped stop one in progress, documented in the 911 calls February 2. My house was being robbed, and George on his nightly rounds watched this burglary in progress, called Sanford P.D., waited for them, and helped ensure that nothing bad happened to my house. And it's documented the 911 call for February 2. That was my residence that George Zimmerman helped stop.”

Taaffe continues,“All of the perpetrators of the burglaries, the prior burglaries, were young black males.”

When O’Brien presses on how this comment relates to Trayvon Martin, Taaffe responds,“There's an old saying if you plant corn, you get corn.”

O’Brien asks for further clarification, and Taaffe says,“It is what it is. It is what it is. I would go on record by stating that of the eight prior burglaries in the 15 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, all of the perpetrators were young black males.”

Starting Point with Soledad O'Brien airs weekday mornings from 7-9am ET on CNN
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58677 May 12, 2013
Tired of whining wrote:
<quoted text> White compared to a piece of charcoal. Castro is a PR To you all non blacks are white. Castro is a POS that is worse than your boy Trayvon. too bad they captured him alive, it would have been a real shame if he resisted arrest
actually part castellian, deceneded from the moors, beign part black would certainly explain the love of communism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 2 min Pro Ukraine 1,485
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min lucid 1,236,541
News Kelly, Zinn differ on most key issues 4 min No Voters 5
News Poll: Only One-Third of Voters Support Obama's ... 5 min wild child 1
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min HILLARY 2016 183,316
News The Bates Family Is Cable TV's New Duggars and ... 6 min Tazo 5
News Rick Santorum Will Fight The Supreme Court If I... 7 min Poof1 114
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 329,166
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 16 min Silent Echo 2,630
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min Igor Trip 164,828
More from around the web