Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66307 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#58425 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strom Thurman = over 24 hours.
Wipe your chin, D/L.
Different civil rights act, idiot. That was the 1957 Civil rights Act.By the way, Senator John F Kennedy voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1957.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#58426 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already proved.

You mean when he violently attacked Martin's fist with his nose?
LOL.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#58427 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin wasn't stealing radios.
Martin was minding his own business and have every right- 100 percent- to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile begain to stalk him.
Martin was not armed.
The pedophile had a deadly weapon and the pedophile jumped Martin.
PS: Garcia 's defense argued SYG. The pedophile's lawyers have already stated there weren't. Their only witness is a liar and unreliable.

Conclusion: Zimmerman walks because Dee Dee lies just like you, the pro abortionist flamer.
downhill246

Pompano Beach, FL

#58428 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had an abortion.
I understand: you are the only abortion that you mom had that survived and you miss your little brothers.
Here's what I say: if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
Big deal. Hitler never killed a Jew either yet he promoted the killing of Jews and you promote the killing of the unborn.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58429 May 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>And you still don't get it!! GI Janie is thanking his unlucky stars YOU are not his lawyer cuz O'Mara sure as hell knows the implication!
He's not worried at all. He is aware like most people with half a brain that the state can't prove their case. It's self defense and nothing more.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58430 May 4, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me jackazz.... EXACTLY HOW is DNA collection not always accurate? This ought to be good!! ROTFALMFAO!! How can one "inaccurately" collect DNA?? By inaccurately including rocks with the samples??!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!!(pssst.... buy a Brita)
It's a little over your head. I will tell you like most morons I tell. Stop watching CSI on television. It's a television show. It's not really that simple or all crimes would be solved. I would be glad to waste half a day explaining legal procedure, DNA collection, DNA analysis, and courtroom procedure but not for free.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58431 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait son. Now you're taking two sides... what can be proven and what you accept as truth from Zimmerman.

Can't you make up your mind on where you stand?

Clearly you're not separating fact from your opinion, you're co-mingling them to make your case.

And yet you claim some sort of knowledge of the law.
As I said its over your head. You should stick to the cartoon channel, son.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58432 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I even quoted you, and you're still in denial!

You really are clueless aren't you?
Question answered. You really are that stupid.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58433 May 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, you've explained your opinions.

I was looking at it legally, from the real world. Not only don't you even try, you avoid it like the plague!
You can't look at anything from the legal world when you are obviously an idiot in the field. Try looking at McDonalds. There is a job for you, son.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58434 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people understand a key to a defense of Stand Your Ground is indeed Standing...

Not running down the street with a gun, assault people whose color you don't like.

Hankie?
You continue to prove your ignorance. Great entertainment on a sloppy day. LOL.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58435 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>"I know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand. You have proven that." How did Yeah prove that you know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand?

You calling someone a moron is too much. It's good for a laugh though.
He has been proven a moron many times over. You two are now running a close race. So sad.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58436 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Martin wasn't stealing radios.

Martin was minding his own business and have every right- 100 percent- to be exactly where he was at when the pedophile begain to stalk him.

Martin was not armed.

The pedophile had a deadly weapon and the pedophile jumped Martin.

PS: Garcia 's defense argued SYG. The pedophile's lawyers have already stated there weren't. Their only witness is a liar and unreliable.
That was the states only witness that was proven a liar. The two witnesses for Zimmerman saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. Got your facts a little twisted. Glad I could help.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58437 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Already proved.
Not proven. The sate prosecutor already said there was no proof Zimmerman jumped Martin. Should have watched the hearing and you might know what your talking about.
Truth

Rome, GA

#58438 May 4, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean when he violently attacked Martin's fist with his nose?
LOL.
That's what the autopsy report supports since the only injury to Martin was an injury to his hand and a bullet hole and witnesses saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. Great evidence to support Zimmerman's statement. More than enough to create reasonable doubt.

Since: Nov 11

Rockmart, GA

#58441 May 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Not proven. The sate prosecutor already said there was no proof Zimmerman jumped Martin. Should have watched the hearing and you might know what your talking about.
Truth, you do know that the anti-Zimmerman crowd does not care for hearings or facts, it takes away from their "theories" they made up from day 1. They do not believe in due process, unless the assailant and victim are switched around. If Martin was alive and Zimmerman dead there would be no story here. Everyone including the media knows this.
ofcourse

Carmel, IN

#58442 May 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's waiting for liar draft dodger Romney to release his tax records.
Election over six months ago.
What an idiot. The pos prez refuses to do what he is asked to do. But of course...the stupid sheeple like yourself don't mind because you wouldn't want to elect anyone that would make you work. You would much rather have an ignorant, racist, liar who will enslave the stupid in order to retain his wealth and power.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58444 May 4, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>when you call 911 you get a police dispatcher. When you call the non emergency number you still get a police dispatcher. You are speaking to a law enforcement representative. Is which number he called really relevant?
When you call 911 you get an operator. When you call the non emergency police number you get a police dispatcher.

It is very relevant when an asshole is lying about it. It also proves Zimmerman didn't consider it an emergency as he explained in his sworn statement saying he didn't call 911, and why.

A 911 operator is not a law enforcement representative.

Location hidden

#58445 May 4, 2013
DBuck20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth, you do know that the anti-Zimmerman crowd does not care for hearings or facts, it takes away from their "theories" they made up from day 1. They do not believe in due process, unless the assailant and victim are switched around. If Martin was alive and Zimmerman dead there would be no story here. Everyone including the media knows this.
I'm part of the anti murder of unarmed children crowd. I love hearings and truly wanted a SYG hearing.

I certainly believe in due process. Speak for yourself.

Location hidden

#58446 May 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been proven a moron many times over. You two are now running a close race. So sad.
No contest. You win by a wide margin. Congrats moron.1226

Location hidden

#58447 May 4, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a little over your head. I will tell you like most morons I tell. Stop watching CSI on television. It's a television show. It's not really that simple or all crimes would be solved. I would be glad to waste half a day explaining legal procedure, DNA collection, DNA analysis, and courtroom procedure but not for free.
It's a lot over your head. You really are a moron. A crime cannot be solved by DNA without having a person to match it to.

Ascendo Tuum doesn't need a moron to explain anything to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,534,375
News White House rebuts Washington Post report of Tr... 6 min joe 654
News James Comey fired as FBI director 9 min swampmudd 2,347
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Buster Steinbeizer 240,800
News Donald Trump gets warm welcome in Saudi Arabia ... 10 min Big Al 115
News Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he to... 10 min BHM5267 44
News Deportations in N.J. increase 30 percent43 minu... 12 min Yes But 10
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Trump For Prison 269,726
More from around the web