Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,077

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58369 May 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... we all get along just fine with ALL races.
fairly easy to get along with that which you have very little of
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58370 May 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Lemme guess.... you're a creationist... you think the world is 6000 years old and that man co-existed with dinosaurs!! heh heh heh!!! And people say home schoolin'
is not a problem!!! Although DNA testing is 100% accurate.... the norm is to consider it 99.5% accurate. Now.. are you really really gonna raise a stink about .5%???!!!! Un-fcuking-believable!
check out jurrisac park
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58371 May 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
This is based on some of the MANY contradictory statements in Zimmerman's fairy tale, and based on expert forensics, to show lies:
1. Zimmerman wasn't "suffocated" by Trayvon, or Trayvon would have had traces of Zimmerman's DNA because of pressing his hands on that "bloody nose" and "split lip" on his hands or sleeves.
2. Zimmerman couldn't possibly have reached his gun on the BACK SIDE of Right hip at his waist, while Trayvon was SITTING on his waist, reportedly "bashing his face in, suffocating him, and REPEATEDLY smashing his skull on concrete... in the grassy area!
3. Zimmerman made a show of modeling what he had done, once Trayvon fell, or slid, or moved after he was shot... Zimmerman said he sat up, got up, and jumped on the (now dead...but apparently still "talking," based on Zimmerman's account) teenager, SPREADING HIS HANDS AWAY FROM HIS BODY BECAUSE HE THOUGHT TRAYVON HAD BEEN HITTING HIM WITH SOMETHING...LIKE A BRICK OR SOMETHING. And that is when the police officer arrived. The only thing is that...the body was found, face down, WITH BOTH HANDS UNDER THE BODY!
Medical experts should also be able to demonstrate that the "injuries" suffered by Zimmerman are NOT congruent with the report of savage beating described by Zimmerman. And that the precision of the placement of the bullet to reach the exact spot where it lodge itself was not consistent with a "desperate, no time to aim" shot by a man "ready to lose consciousness, and that the trajectory of that bullet (DIRECT, FRONT TO BACK, not angled up or down or right to left) is also inconsistent with that "desperate, no time to aim" shot nor with the reported relative position of the two men fighting.
Putting it mildly.... GI Jane is fcuked.
you watch too much tv and then believe it
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58372 May 3, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
no... what's REALLY funny is YOU using a computer.... bet the technology is not all that it's cracked up to be by the media eh?? What a dumbazz!!! and btw.... that Commodore64 you're using in mommy's basement REALLY should be upgraded. Time to upgrade to that Macintosh!!(hint... go for the 128K version... costs a little more... but it's worth it in the long run!) ROTFALMFAO!!!
funny i ve built a number of them
American Lady

Danville, KY

#58373 May 3, 2013
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama-hid-ga...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58374 May 3, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK didn't exist in the 18th century, pops.
You're right son. You got me there.

I'm not as well acquainted with your history as you are.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#58375 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> i would venture that his iq is but 90 but i believe he aeted correctly that night and that is the most important thing, obama is not likely hardly 100 iq
Your IQ is about 9. Maybe you can visit Zimmerman in prison and become his pen pal.

I don't think the big black men who welcome him with open arms to prison will really be considered friends, so he'll be lonely for your type.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58376 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> no when it is accepted in evidence it become fact before law
No son. That's why you have a jury to weigh the evidence.

I understand your confusion though. It's probably different in your country than here in the United States.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58377 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text> i would venture that his iq is but 90 but i believe he aeted correctly that night and that is the most important thing, obama is not likely hardly 100 iq
"...obama is not likely hardly 100 iq"

How deep are you trying to dig your hole son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#58378 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>funny i ve built a number of them
Really? Which one son?

Location hidden

#58379 May 3, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
if dna were that accurate they could easily solve 95% of all crime, charge the criminal for the investigation and we would be in a state of peace not anarchy and the zimmerman case would not exists, as far a dionsuars, where are all the skeletal remains if so many existed
OMFG!!!!

ROFLMAO at you. This requires no further comment. Well, maybe one. Aren't you embarrassed?

Location hidden

#58380 May 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"...obama is not likely hardly 100 iq"
How deep are you trying to dig your hole son?
He thinks he can dig his way to China.

I'm in a state of disbelief.

Location hidden

#58382 May 3, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried explaining to you but your (S/B YOU'RE) to (S/B TOO) stupid evidentially.(S/B EVIDENTLY) I can't keep wasting my time with you. I
know when someone is to (S/B TOO) much of a moron and can't understand.
You have proven that. There is no need in (S/B TO) explaining (S/B
EXPLAIN)legal procedure, evidence, police reports, autopsy reports, witness statements any longer. It's obviously over your head. Just accept your (S/B YOU'RE)an idiot and move on.
"I know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand. You have proven that." How did Yeah prove that you know when someone is to much of a moron and can't understand?

You calling someone a moron is too much. It's good for a laugh though.

Location hidden

#58383 May 3, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK was the terrorist arm of the Democratic party.
The Democrats of those days are the Republicans of today. You don't know much history do you?
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58384 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats of those days are the Republicans of today. You don't know much history do you?
History proves you are a fool. Get a life mental midget. Treyvon was a gangster thug. Move on and accept the facts.

I'm guessing about 7.5 tranzene 2x's a day for the anxiety and 30 mg paxil 1x day. Now get my coffee !!!!!!
No Exuses

Grove City, OH

#58385 May 4, 2013
Fox News for the real truth !!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58386 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>never heard of a judge trial for murder, where is that china
They are called bench trials.

Thanks for sharing your stupidity and ignorance.

Mosley triple homicide trial begins with no jury
By Jonathan Young on April 22, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Eddie Mosley

The St. Louis man accused of murdering three people in Brooklyn Park last April stood trial April 22 – but not before a jury.

Eddie Matthew Mosley, 35, waived his right to a jury trial April 16, agreeing instead to a “bench trial,” in which his case will be decided by Hennepin County District Court Judge Toddrick S. Barnette.

Bench trials are common in civil cases, but criminal cases are usually heard by a jury unless the defendant specifically asks for a bench trial. The motives behind Mosley’s request were unclear.

Mosley was indicted by a Hennepin County grand jury July 26. He was scheduled to face charges April 22 on nine counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing home daycare provider DeLois Brown, 59, and her parents, James Bolden, 82, and Clover Bolden, 81, on April 9, 2012.

If convicted, Mosley faces a mandatory life-sentence for each count.
chris532008

Lafayette, LA

#58387 May 4, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Your IQ is about 9. Maybe you can visit Zimmerman in prison and become his pen pal.
I don't think the big black men who welcome him with open arms to prison will really be considered friends, so he'll be lonely for your type.
actually 133

Location hidden

#58388 May 4, 2013
chris532008 wrote:
<quoted text>
if dna were that accurate they could easily solve 95%
You don't even know what a bench trial is, and now you make up numbers about the accuracy of DNA.

The cost of DNA analysis is dropping. Coming to property crimes near you: you had better start wearing gloves and a hat, Shug.

Location hidden

#58389 May 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
CLAIM: OBAMA HID 'GAY LIFE' TO BECOME PRESIDENT
Tell us about his birth certificate, Honey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Nutz 153,298
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Teaman 261,857
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,844
Perry criticizes Mexico's effort to secure border 4 min truth-facts 2
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 305,610
Ginsburg: Watch 6th Circuit on gay marriage 7 min Frankie Rizzo 38
Joint Chiefs chairman opens door to US boots on... 8 min Mykro 21
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min thewordofme 116,586
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 41 min panther 4,080
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr Le Jimbo 226