Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55917 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Zimmerman: Uh, huh.Something’s wrong with him.
+

Obviously, this is when your pedophile saw the color of his skin.

Of course, this teenage boy had every right to be where he wqas at, minding his own business when he got jumped by the pedophile.

How dare he be black and on the sidewalk in the pedophile's neighborhood!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55918 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention his skin color.
It's what cost him his life.
That's "your" RACIST tale ...
I sit on mine ...[tail]...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55919 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a second grader, ask her to explain it to you... SAID the pizz ant!
Piizant:

YOu left this off:

dispatcher asks: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "yes"
dispatcher :"OK, we don't need you to do that."
Zimmerman : "OK"

How'd the pedophile then get three blocks away from where he was told to stay put?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55920 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks ... I don't!
I just like SHOVING it BACK in their faces .
The only thing you shove in any face, Chubby, is that box of HoHo's you shoved in yours while watching Dr. Phil.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55921 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention his skin color.
It's what cost him his life.
Can you prove that village liar???????
NOPE

Caught in another lie.......

If the punk had not hit Zim he would be alive today..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55922 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>+
Obviously, this is when your pedophile saw the color of his skin.
Of course, this teenage boy had every right to be where he wqas at, minding his own business when he got jumped by the pedophile.
How dare he be black and on the sidewalk in the pedophile's neighborhood!
Can you prove that lie????
NOPE

Caught in another lie....

He saw he was a gang banger the first time he saw him.........ROTFLMAO

He gave a description to the 911 operator.....

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55923 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Piizant:
YOu left this off:
dispatcher asks: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "yes"
dispatcher :"OK, we don't need you to do that."
Zimmerman : "OK"
How'd the pedophile then get three blocks away from where he was told to stay put?
No law says he could not follow a suspect

Now law says you cant shoot a black punk that is beating you.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55924 Mar 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
That's "your" RACIST tale ...
I sit on mine ...[tail]...
I have no double that you have a tail, Chubby, coming from the wife cousin capital of the USA.

And a state where sex with animals is legal, and the state seal is bent over a saw horse in Louisville for all comers,$2 a shot, 10-4 PM.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55925 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that lie????
yep.

More important: so can the state of Florida.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55926 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<
He saw he was a gang banger...
Name of the gang he was in.

I know: you can prove it but not yet... later...

ROTFLMAO..........

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55927 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
.
If the punk had not hit Zim he would be alive O
If the pedophile had stayed home looking at magazines, the boy would be alive to day.

How dare he be black and walking the sidewalk!

The pedophile looks good in orange.

His ugly fat wife is up next.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#55928 Mar 26, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law says he could not follow a suspect
Ain't allowed to kill someone for being black no more, even in Florida.

Go figure.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55929 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
yep.
More important: so can the state of Florida.
So prove it my little troll..........Or remain a proven liar..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55930 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name of the gang he was in.
I know: you can prove it but not yet... later...
ROTFLMAO..........
ya got to be black to know what the gang signs mean..........

His facebook and twitter pages were filled with him and his friends making gang signs..........LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55931 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't allowed to kill someone for being black no more, even in Florida.
Go figure.
NEVER was ...
There's a justice system for that!

God is the supreme judge ... tho ...!!!

He's the One ya better worry 'bout :D

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55932 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the pedophile had stayed home looking at magazines, the boy would be alive to day.
How dare he be black and walking the sidewalk!
The pedophile looks good in orange.
His ugly fat wife is up next.
Now law against following a black suspect........

Now law against shooting a black suspect that is beating you..........So get over it.......

As long as your ilk thing they can intimidate, assault and rob anyone they want they will continue to die.........

That is why millions have died already and everyday more of your ilk are killed.........And the world is a better place.......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#55933 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't allowed to kill someone for being black no more, even in Florida.
Go figure.
As soon as they start hitting you then you can shoot them dead..........ROTFLMAO

And the world is a better place........
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55934 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no double that you have a tail, Chubby, coming from the wife cousin capital of the USA.
And a state where sex with animals is legal, and the state seal is bent over a saw horse in Louisville for all comers,$2 a shot, 10-4 PM.
Kentucky

Kentucky was the first region west of the Allegheny Mountains to be settled by American pioneers. James Harrod established the first permanent settlement at Harrodsburg in 1774; the following year Daniel Boone, who had explored the area in 1767, blazed the Wilderness Trail through the Cumberland Gap and founded Boonesboro.

Read more: Kentucky: Map, History, Population, Facts, Capitol, Flag, Tree, Geography, Symbols | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108217.html#i...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55935 Mar 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Piizant:
YOu left this off:
dispatcher asks: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "yes"
dispatcher :"OK, we don't need you to do that."
Zimmerman : "OK"
How'd the pedophile then get three blocks away from where he was told to stay put?
It's ALL there!
pUnk ...

u just have to read it ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#55936 Mar 26, 2013
and then they go OFF!
Can't keep the story line!

like libTARD media does!

The Conservative Treehouse keeps up to date on the case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... 2 min Chilli J 18
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 253,026
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,458,037
News In wake of election, undocumented students face... 11 min Justified 3
News Jobs report shows Trump to inherit solid but un... 12 min Mikey 37
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 12 min Le Jimbo 2,911
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 12 min Berlin Betty 2,010
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min freebird 403,629
More from around the web