Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments
44,481 - 44,500 of 65,544 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, junior, it's not my turn to watch him.
Don't worry, the Sanford police is watching him. GI Janie can't even wipe his azz without the police department knowing.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one here that has proven you cant read..........LOL
You have asked the same question dozens of times and have had dozens of people answer you multiple times..........ROTFLMAO
Really Chief Running Nose?? You have proven you can't read beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't think you should be commenting on other's ability to read.... Hypocrita, nectararis pro fossor
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Let the good times roll wrote:
Canada Boy would you have the guts to call police if someone in your community that you didnt recognize raised suspicion.
I know i wouldn't hesitate. I have done it several times.
If it were a kid walking down the street, talking on a cell phone, minding his own business.... nope.... what reason to??(sorry... I don't call cops based on colour). Now if the kid was jimmying your car door open.... I'd think about it, but probably not. My good neighbour's car... absolutely. But what I WOULDN'T do... is follow the perp. That's a law enforcement officer's job. They are trained to handle the situation.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Chief Running Nose?? You have proven you can't read beyond a shadow of a doubt. I don't think you should be commenting on other's ability to read.... Hypocrita, nectararis pro fossor
And POOF! jacques offalot is a parasitic monkey scrotum growth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here my little troll..........LOL
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-t...
What?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the moron just cant read..........LOL
What's your point chief taking a dump?
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

<quoted text>What evidence do you know about that the rest of us dont? What evidence "CLEARLY shows" as you stated that George was the aggressor.
Canada Boy,, Can you provide some evidence to back up your false claim.. Who knows ,,im sure if you can do this i would start to change my thinking about the innocence of George,,just a thought..
His multiple versions of statements clear show he was the aggressor. Following Trayvon when told not to. Lying about conversations between himself and the 911 operator (he says the 911 operator told him to follow in his car when Janie lost sight of Travyon. Review of 911 tape clearly shows that didn't happen.) So.... he loses sight of Trayvon and goes searching. Aggressive act, don'tcha think?? His statement of what Trayvon says to him that morphs from "What the #(&_ do you want, homey" to "Why are you following me for?" Hmmm... why does GI Janie feel the need to make Trayvon look like the aggressor when clearly he wasn't?? Says he followed Trayvon by coincidence because he need to know the name of the street. IN A SUBDIVISION WITH ONLY 3 STREETS WHERE HE LIVED FOR 3 YEARS???!!! Nope... clearly stalking Trayvon. Says Trayvon jumped out at him through the bushes....'cept there clearly were no bushes. Again, trying to make Trayvon look like the aggressor. Why?? To hide the fact the Janie was clearly the aggressor?? According to the autopsy report, Trayvon had defensive wounds and GI Janies DNA under his finger nails. Clearly showing GI Janie was the aggressor. Oh... and did I mention the person at the other end of the cell phone call Trayvon was in the middle of, HEARD IT ALL???
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Canada boy, do you assume George was the agressor because he called police. or is it because he got out of his vehicle to look for an address.
nope.... in hind sight, GI Jane has a bountiful history of violence. Based on what I've pointed out in other posts and his checkered history.... naming him the aggressor is hardly a stretch.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And POOF! jacques offalot is a parasitic monkey scrotum growth.
And you're just a fright wing brain dead inbred racist azzhole.... That put's me miles above you on the evolutionary scale.... or in terms you hypocritical bible thumpers would understand.... God made you lower than maggot sh!t.(There... that should satisfy both creationists and evolutionists)
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Soif you have "proof" bring it or drop it.
It's called probable cause.... the proof will come at the trial.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where????

Still no evidence..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point chief taking a dump?
To point out that you are too stupid to read a link..........

And you did a great job at proving that..........Thanks again..........
Trust Not The Left

Rochelle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a kid walking down the street, talking on a cell phone, minding his own business.... nope.... what reason to??(sorry... I don't call cops based on colour). Now if the kid was jimmying your car door open.... I'd think about it, but probably not. My good neighbour's car... absolutely. But what I WOULDN'T do... is follow the perp. That's a law enforcement officer's job. They are trained to handle the situation.
Ooooooo Sure.....OF COURSE and that's why in Georgia only the baby is dead and the mother is still alive. All that professional officer training equates to "Johney on the spot". BAM right there,,,every time!

Training means everything, Check these links:

http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Officer-Tim-Da...

http://www.kwwl.com/story/18704429/teen-convi...

http://www.kcrg.com/news/crime/Teen-Put-On-Pr...

http://d3811613.v438.spirevps.com/the-blotter...
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where????
Go back a read it, Chief I just read My Pet Goat so that makes me an expert! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where????
Then and there!!!!
Lots of evidence..........LOL

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Then and there!!!!
Lots of evidence..........LOL
why are you too scared to post a link?????

Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
read the link my little sambo
What?
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
To point out that you are too stupid to read a link..........
And you did a great job at proving that..........Thanks again..........
So you don't know what you're talking about?

That was already established son,.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still cant post a link I see..........ROTFLMAO
But I have Chief Zero Comprehension..... ya just gotta read it..... then ya gotta be able to understand WHAT you read. Oh cryst... who am I kidding?? Just suffice to say: GI Jane est Raptus regaliter!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit nothing has been proven?
WTF is with you snot nosed inbred bigots and the ability to comprehend??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••