Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Comments (Page 2,185)

Showing posts 43,681 - 43,700 of65,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You need psychiatric help son. You're pretty much a lunatic.
Because I caught you telling this lie???????

Yea says Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence………..LOL
Post 47036 here……http://www.topix.com/for um/us/politics/TKPEED6J6ONM651 R6/p1975

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??

Yea wrote
Zimmerman killed him with his loaded weapon. I'd say that's about as clear a definition as one can get.

We all know Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and specifically stalked Martin. After all, there was no one else there.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go skirting the issue yet again. Let's hear your comments on the following:
1) GI Jane's assault of law enforcement officers. The one's he got off if he took part in a pretrial diversion program, set up with Judge Daddy's influence. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
2) GI Jane's vicious assault of a FEMALE bar patron resulting in his termination of employment of the club he was bouncing for. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
3) GI Jane's assault of his ex-fiancé resulting in restraining orders issued against him. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
4) GI Jane's newest problem.... sexually assaulting his minor female cousin over a 10 year period.(cryst... someone should investigate the link between inbreeding and racism) THIS IS FACT AND IS CURRENTLY BEING INVESTIGATED.
5) GI Jane's drug/alcohol rehab experiences. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
6) GI Jane's history of lying:
....a) GI Jane changes his statement multiple times as holes get poked in the previous version. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....b) Lying to the officer processing him in jail after the murder by saying he was never in a pretrial diversion program in response to a direct question asking if he ever was. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
....c) Lying directly to the courts about his financial status. THIS IS FACT, NOT MEDIA HYPE
Heh heh heh!!! This is gonna be good!
What does any of that have to do with a black punk sitting on his chest beating him until he finally shoots the punk???????

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? That's what you got from that post! That's the conclusion you drew??!!! ROTFALMFAO!!! Cryst almighty are you ever stupid!
The black thug claims that the fact he was arrested is evidence that he committed a crime..........ROTFLMAO

You tell us what that means my little troll..........LOL

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't respond. He'll copy and paste and ask you to post something.
He thinks whatever Zimmerthugman did is good because a black child is dead. You do know he's a moron, right?
He brags about shooting two black men to death, on two separate occasions. He's also a sicko.
Just wait until Zim walks and you black punks start burning down your houses.......

We will get to shoot a few more black punks like you........

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Topix removed over 600 posts of his and Buffoon Bull's in the last two days?
Caught in another lie..........ROTFLMAO

Most of the post removed were from you black thugs..........LOL

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean like your 215 suspect claim son?
Talk about a lie.
Black punk 215 suspect..........

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Everything he says is a lie. Except for his racist hate, I'm quite sure that's real.
Really???

Still waiting for you to post the information that you used to come to the decision that Zim broke any law that night........

But you are too chicken chit to answer as all of the black thugs are.......

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Notice he doesn't have anything to offer on the issue?
All he can talk about is his opinions about others.
He's too afraid to cover topics directly. I suspect because he's trying to cover up his lack of knowledge, not to mention intelligence!
Really my little troll..........LOL

Still waiting for you or anyone else to post even one fact that proves Zim broke any law that night..........ROTFLMAO

But not one of you black animals can do that.....

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoe size intelligence? LOL.
I'm still laughing about his and Buffoon Bull's posts that were deleted over the last two days. Well over 600. Ya gotta love it.
Yes we do love it........

Three of your post were deleted from that page alone.........

But being a black animal you are too stupid to see.....

And that is why the prisons are full of your ilk.......
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What does any of that have to do with a black punk sitting on his chest beating him until he finally shoots the punk???????
Never happened.... Interesting, since there was no forensic evidence indicating head trauma on GI Jane... the "smashing his head on the sidewalk" statement is now officially changed to "beating him on the chest"! Was that BEFORE or AFTER Trayvon jumped out of the non-existent bushes???!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The black thug claims that the fact he was arrested is evidence that he committed a crime..........ROTFLMAO
You tell us what that means my little troll..........LOL
That's NOT what he said..... but apparently you're too stupid to comprehend exactly what he said. But more accurately.... you've twisted words to support your own pathetic agenda. Go back and read it again.... oh wtf am I saying?? You apparently can't do that.

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happened.... Interesting, since there was no forensic evidence indicating head trauma on GI Jane... the "smashing his head on the sidewalk" statement is now officially changed to "beating him on the chest"! Was that BEFORE or AFTER Trayvon jumped out of the non-existent bushes???!!! ROTFALMFAO!!!
I have seen the picture of the damage done to his head.......

His nose was broken.......

Grass stains prove it was Zim on his back and the witness described one man on top of another beating him.........

Now is their even one piece of evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night????

NOPE

Zim walks and you black animals will burn down your houses thinking that really showed whitey.....

And then we will get too shoot a few more of you black thugs......

“Facts”

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
That's NOT what he said..... but apparently you're too stupid to comprehend exactly what he said. But more accurately.... you've twisted words to support your own pathetic agenda. Go back and read it again.... oh wtf am I saying?? You apparently can't do that.
Yes it is..........ROTFLMAO

He has said it many times..........

Just yesterday he said that it takes evidence to arrest someone and Zim was arrested so that proves there is evidence Zim broke a law..........ROTFLMAO
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Mawlana of the Alley wrote:
<quoted text>
I've kicked the dog sh!t out of hundreds of numbnut basturds like yourself. I've listened to em run their drunken mouths and make their threats, then I watched em moan like little beot-ches when I started wailing on their punk asses. But nowadays I try not to get too involved, so I just watch, and I always laugh my freaking ass off whenever they start calling for mommy and screaming bloody murder.
You'd be a prime candidate for an ass-makeover.
LOL!
ROTFALMFAO!!! You've done nothing of the sort! As a matter of fact... you're the weenie that gets it's lunch money confiscated by the girls in the lunch room, get's tied to the flag pole, and has the local dogs urinate on you. Real tough hiding behind a keyboard, aren't you Kommandar Doorknob!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the picture of the damage done to his head.......
His nose was broken.......
Grass stains prove it was Zim on his back and the witness described one man on top of another beating him.........
Now is their even one piece of evidence that proves Zim broke any law that night????
NOPE
Zim walks and you black animals will burn down your houses thinking that really showed whitey.....
And then we will get too shoot a few more of you black thugs......
Sorry... I watched a digitally enhanced arrest video and nada....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sickof whining wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you think if zimmerman killed Travon for resons other than self defense he would have shot him multiple times?
No.... if he shot him for self defense reasons he would have shot him multiple times.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is..........ROTFLMAO
He has said it many times..........
Just yesterday he said that it takes evidence to arrest someone and Zim was arrested so that proves there is evidence Zim broke a law..........ROTFLMAO
Your comprehension skills suck.... read it again.
Rosie

Brooksville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Does anyone know who pays for Obamas food taster?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rosie wrote:
Does anyone know who pays for Obamas food taster?
The one percenters that pay the most taxes....
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

sickof whining wrote:
<quoted text> There is a limit to the numberof times you can shoot somone and still claim self defense Say you have a weapon that holds 17 rounds 3 shots is the max a man can fir the weapon and claim fear of his life Anything over that is considered excessive Women can fire off an entire magazine. I didn;t make theser rules ,but they are the standard the police go by where I live Zimm shot once. I doubt he is an expert marksman Do you see what I am getting at?
So... you agree with me.... if he were shooting out of self defence.... he would have shot up to 3 times.(that means: multiple shots) Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,681 - 43,700 of65,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 6 min litesong 31,872
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 6 min OnlyPatchWork 82
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,073,300
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 7 min Righteous 51
Battle lines set in immigration debate 8 min Really 6
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 10 min positronium 240,578
No Bailout for the Border Kids 10 min Righteous 74
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr anonymous 50,855
•••