Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,346

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54100 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
uh... I beg to differ.... yes you did. If that wasn't your intention, you need to take English 101 for inbreds.
Please refer to the statement that I said women deserve to be raped. No doubt YOUR reading comprehension remains in question. No doubt you're embarrassed for being called out on your stupidity, but continuing to draw attention to it is really strange. Your chip on your shoulder is revealing, however.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54101 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFALMFAO!!! Again... with the blaming of the victim (and she was just as much a victim as Trayvon). Everything I posted was in GI Janie's statement. Including the "jumping through the bush" crap, where there WAS no bush... And his ever changing statement of what Trayvon said to him. The wannabee man is a proven liar.... lied to the police multiple times, lied to the courts.
I have noticed you have ranted on and on about Zimmerman's 'lies' and yet.......what do you have to say about the prosecutor's star witness? Are her lies suddenly not important when she perjures herself about her age and her whereabouts? This is a criticial piece of this case. Why are you not concerned that a witness may not be credible and may in fact impact the life of what may very well be an innocent person? Is YOUR racism getting in the way?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54102 Mar 12, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>
This article does not present every single detail which makes it difficult to agree with your conclusions.
1. Did Zimmerman testify how much the website raised or did he sit there like a 'potted plant'? Does that mean Zimmerman committed perjury if he wasn't even put under oath ?
2. Shellie may not have known exactly how much money the website generated at the time the question was asked. What was the defense attorney thinking? Was he not aware the Zimmermans were trying to raise money to pay his and their bills? Did he not advise them or the court about this?
3. This website was public information and anyone could see this. I'd think if the Zimmermans were attempting to hide something, they wouldn't set themselves up to get 'caught'. The Zimmermans didn't have money to pay for a defense attorney. I have no doubt they were truthful in their account of not having money. The defense fund was going to cover their mounting costs incurred. How do you pay your bills when you have to quit your jobs and go into hiding? On top of that, how can you possibly afford to pay for your defense? So, I don't think they were trying to pull anything over at all. They received poor representation and they are being railroaded by a politicized judicial system.
4. The Zimmermans most certainly have limited funds. If all the money raised were used for bail, then what? How would they pay their bills? How much do you think they are going to owe their attorney? How much do you think they have lost in income? How much do you think it costs to go into hiding and still pay the bills for your home? I would say $135,000 is chump change. Too bad they can't get another attorney.
It almost seems like his attorney is going just for the money and doesn't care if he loses the case. Maybe his family will be better off if he does.
He lied. The judge said so.
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#54107 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Even well trained veteran police will have a very hard time recounting the events that led up to a shooting.
The mind tries to block out traumatic events.........Happens all of the time.
Which is why I don't understand why his attorney would allow him to share his experience before the trial. This is just fanning the flames for the race baiters. It's almost like the defense wants to ignite this case as much as the prosecution.
Sam I am

Mountain Home, AR

#54109 Mar 12, 2013
The chicken sheet media alters his pitcher to make him look white and alters the 911 tape. Really what kind of crap is that. They should be in jail. Zim. would never have been arrested if little 6'3 Traycoon was white. This whole thing is nothing more than an appeasement for the negro. I hope like anything Zim. walks. and if the negro doesn't like it to bad. If they want to start something like one of their chimp outs, All I can say is bring it on.
we are traygone

Oaxaca, Mexico

#54116 Mar 12, 2013
I wish they would have just mounted him on the wall like a deer or elk. That way when mami n papi goes on the tour beggin for money people could pose with him. Im thinking about marketing traygone trinkets myself. Plenty dogshit everywhere I go.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#54117 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you.......
So did the star witness for the state.......
Tell us again how the burden of proof lies on the defense..........ROTFLMAO
Already have son.

You just refuse to read.
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54119 Mar 12, 2013
A 6-month old girl became the latest innocent victim of Chicago gang violence when a gunman ambushed her father while he was changing her diaper along a South Side street and unloaded round after round into the two of them.

They are animals HERE IS ONE. I am glad you have a confirmed kill of a ruthless street thug. May they all be exterminated in a lawful way more often.
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54121 Mar 12, 2013
an
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He lied. The judge said so.
and so since the judge said so that makes it so is that what you are saying
chris

Lafayette, LA

#54122 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
If more people started standing up to these thugs they would be the ones in hiding......
Grab a bunch of friends and tuck a 100 dollar bill in your shirt pocket leaving half hanging out and start visiting where these animals hang out......
Dont forget the CCW and may I recommend hot hand loads using black talons?
you are right, it wil be up to the people to make our streets as safe as they were in the 50 s, government took stolen money to fund and breed these animals and they use them to steal our labor through the break ins and street assaults, the police and their government lawyers divide up our stolen property, the system is rotten already and will only exponentially worsen, we have to stop it as the government is in colusion with the enemy
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54125 Mar 12, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain. Zimmerman had no reason to physically engage Martin. He contacted the police to deal with that if it became necessary.
You're absolutely right... he HAD no reason to physically engage Martin... yet he did. Just like he physically engaged a bar patron when he beat the crap out of her, like he physically engaged law enforcement officers while being arrested, like he physically engaged his ex-fiancÚ, like he physically engaged is rape victim cousin.(Wow... the inbreeding thing sure pops up a lot in the bigot world). See.. dumbazz... GI Jane HAS A HISTORY of physically engaging people when, as you say it, he had no reason to. Funny you should think, that with all that history... he suddenly had "restraint". ROTFALMFAO!! too funny!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54126 Mar 12, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm, the state set a trap. Doesn't it seem odd their defense attorney didn't advise the court on how they were going to raise funds for their defense? Doesn't it seem odd their attorney wouldn't present the expenses they incurred to go into hiding? What about income lost? Why wouldn't this website be discussed with his clients in the first place? Very odd.
Why didn't their attorney put the money in an escrow account so a trustee could monitor or manage it?
It's quite clear to me the Zimmermans are being railroaded by the 'justice' system and by the media. Really pathetic. Imagine if you were in his place?
hey dumbazz... who does the defense attorney work for??
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54127 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Zim could talk to 911 but ash tray could not talk to 911???
tell us how that could be???

Ya... like GI Janie was talking to 911 during the physical confrontation. You are fcuking braindead, aren't you?
Holy crap!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54128 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you are too scared to share with us what evidence you have seen that proves Zim broke any law that night????
besides the fact there is no such evidence????
fact is a-hole... I did. many times... go back and read my posts. But, you, like a typical child keep defecating the same stupid question over and over and over and over again. Like you don't understand... oh...got it. Ask your mommy.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54129 Mar 12, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>Easy for you to comment from the comfort of a well lit room. It's dark and Martin attacks Z from out of nowhere and beaten to a pulp. Memory and perception can be most definitely altered during a traumatic event such as that. It was dark, he thought it was a bush when it may have been a building. How many times have you been in the dark and mistaken an object for something else?
ROTFALMFAO!!... my three year old grandson can pick out a bush in the dark!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54130 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Even well trained veteran police will have a very hard time recounting the events that led up to a shooting.
The mind tries to block out traumatic events.........Happens all of the time.
oh... so what your saying is... GI Jane's umpteenth version of his story is suspect. Thank you, dumbazz!
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54131 Mar 12, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Something smells very badly about this whole case and it is not just the animals that are following the case.....
How many people that are about to stand trial for murder have you ever seen go on TV???
And yes why was the lawyer not handling the money?
I would have changed lawyers a long time ago........
But it really looks like Zim is not smart enough to see this....
It's called desperate measures by an obviously guilty man
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54132 Mar 12, 2013
palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Men with loaded guns don't start fistfights, case closed, scumbag martin attacked george and paid with his worthless life.
heh heh heh!! What a stupid comment. That gun gave perennial loser GI Jane just enough confidence to start a physical confrontation... because, unlike GW Baffoon, he had a concealed plan B.
Ascendo Tuum

Hamilton, Canada

#54133 Mar 12, 2013
we are traygone wrote:
I wish they would have just mounted him on the wall like a deer or elk. That way when mami n papi goes on the tour beggin for money people could pose with him. Im thinking about marketing traygone trinkets myself. Plenty dogshit everywhere I go.
Would look good hanging in the KKK meeting room, eh Cletus?
Equal Rights

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#54134 Mar 12, 2013
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Would look good hanging in the KKK meeting room, eh Cletus?
It would look good hanging in front of any neighborhood where the residents and families have a zero tolerance. dirty animals with no education coming to temporarily live with no parental supervision and commit crimes are not welcome. You thugs have been warned; its sad because they are so stupid they wont get the message or will be to thugged out to care . bring it punks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 5 min mjjcpa 109
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min red and right 283,942
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min SobieskiSavedEurope 127,922
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 9 min Swedenforever 35
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 9 min Proud Republican 211
NYT Discovers Ukraine's Neo-Nazis at War 10 min Avenger 41
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 10 min Uncle Bob 3,045
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 29 min T-man 102
Obama's Amnesty Action Fuels Flood of Immigrati... 43 min Hooogle It 8
Obama heckled 1 hr spud 21
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 1 hr Hooogle It 17

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE