Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51463 Feb 8, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Zim commited stalking and murder for sure...may even have impeded Trayvons civil rights....Just some fact...
Anyway this is my last post I think on this topic...So sick of teh racist KKK slime....makes my heart sick how evil and vile you nazi pigs are....GOOD BYE HITLER TRASH........
No law against a security guard asking a person questions..........LOL

No law against security following a suspect........
zazz ass transplant

Germany

#51464 Feb 8, 2013
Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.

Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.

People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?

What goes around comes around.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51465 Feb 8, 2013
zazz ass transplant wrote:
Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal who was destined to either kill or be killed, or both. Fortunately for society, he was the one who got killed, but I can't help but wonder if he ever killed somebody. A lot of murders go unsolved, and a lot of racist negross get away with it.
Is it any wonder why blacks are denied opportunities? I don't think so. Would you invite a murderer into your home? I think not.
People like Trayvon Martin, Al Sharpton, zazz, and barefoot will continue to give blacks a bad name. I can't wait until I turn on the news some day and find out that somebody popped a cap in Sharpton's fat ass. How many deaths and ruined lives has he been responsible for?
What goes around comes around.
These kneeeeeeegrows here are just thugs like ash tray was and they will also end up dead at the end of a gun someday.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51466 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He will not be serving anytime. It's simply a case of self defense.
And yet, the defense keeps trying to postpone and delay the trial contrary to what idiots like hio say.

Seems your opinion doesn't jive with the defense teams.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51467 Feb 8, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't know much about the law. Look up stalking and you will see it doesn't apply here. Even the ignorant prosecutor knew that. There is no law against following a person either. The law was violated when Zimmerman was walking back to his vehicle and was attacked by Martin. It's called aggravated assault when you are trying to kill someone by bashing their head on the sidewalk. Try looking at all police reports and try to remove your color issues and you will have a clearer view of the case.
And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.

And he hasn't gone through the syg hearing yet.

Seems your just as slanted.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51468 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, the defense keeps trying to postpone and delay the trial contrary to what idiots like hio say.
Seems your opinion doesn't jive with the defense teams.
Normal in all high profile cases to allow the animals to forget.........LOL

After a couple months of smoking crack and beating their hos's they forget

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51469 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.
And he hasn't gone through the syg hearing yet.
Seems your just as slanted.
Yes the law..........No law says it is illegal for Zim to question or follow ash tray........

No law against shooting a punk that is beating you..........

Yes black thugs think they there is anything wrong with punching any person they see......

Typical animals.....

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#51470 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you get shot or go to jail..........
It is illegal to punch someone that is asking you a question.
Lynching is illegal in Florida... now.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

#51471 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
No law against a security guard
Lynching against the law, even in Florida.
"Apparent facts discovered through logical inquiry that would lead a reasonably intelligent and prudent person to believe that an accused person has committed a crime, thereby warranting his or her prosecution, or that a Cause of Action has accrued, justifying a civil lawsuit."
Evidence.

Location hidden

#51472 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, there's nothing to corroborate your claim... except Zimmerman.
Well.. to be fair, we do have the pedophile's "word" on it.

I wonder how the perjury trial for his ugly fat wife is going to go?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51477 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynching is illegal in Florida... now.
<quoted text>
Evidence.
So is punching a person that asked you a question..........LOL

But it is perfectly legal and can be enjoyable to shoot black punks that attack you........

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51478 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynching against the law, even in Florida.
<quoted text>
Evidence.
Please show us who was hung my little troll???????
Waiting........

Shooting black punks that are attacking you is perfectly legal....And can be enjoyable..........LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#51479 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.. to be fair, we do have the pedophile's "word" on it.
I wonder how the perjury trial for his ugly fat wife is going to go?
It'll be interesting to see show she explains transferring money that doesn't exist... at least according to her.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51480 Feb 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It'll be interesting to see show she explains transferring money that doesn't exist... at least according to her.
Might get a conviction on that..........If so just a slap on the hand..........

No law against shooting black punks that are attacking you........Just need more people to start doing it.....
friend or foe

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#51482 Feb 8, 2013
a pitiful display from zazz as usual. she cannot except truth. the truth about the black culture and why we are still a divided nation.

zazz this became a racial issue when sharpton ,jackson,obama,congress men and woman and so many others started to make it racial.

the truth is bold when statistics prove that crime is higher among blacks than any other race in the nation,. also keep in mind blacks make up such a low percentage. zazz can you accept that reality?

or will you continue to duck and dodge and deny facts by calling names.. dont be a coward. have some honor. admit the truth when the truth is spoken. and by the way this has everything to do with the topic .

stop asking why a man in a predominately white neighborhood that has had recent burglaries committed by blacks would be vigilant towards someone who is dressed like a thug . call a spade a spade,..

Location hidden

#51483 Feb 8, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So is punching a person that asked you a question...
LOL..........the pedophile asked no questions..........lol........ ..the pedophle knew all he needed to know..........lol..........the minute he could see the color of the teenager's skin..........lol.......... ugly fat lying wife on deck..........lol..........

Location hidden

#51484 Feb 8, 2013
friend or foe wrote:
a pitiful display from zazz as usual. she cannot except truth. the truth about the black culture and why we are still a divided nation.
You can't help but notice there are fewer and fewer fat white guys showing up at your cross burnings.

The nation isn't divided: having you fat ugly racist bigots is an unfortunate cost of freedom of speech the rest of America had to put up.

Luckily: you can't help but open your mouth at work so you do end up unemployed.
pedro

United States

#51490 Feb 8, 2013
Zimmerman should be fined 25 dollars for shooting coons out of season and lose his hunting liscense for next season.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51501 Feb 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL..........the pedophile asked no questions..........lol........ ..the pedophle knew all he needed to know..........lol..........the minute he could see the color of the teenager's skin..........lol.......... ugly fat lying wife on deck..........lol..........
Prove any of your rant troll

Oooooops ya can't can ya..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#51502 Feb 8, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Proves you are an accomplished liar. You've never accomplished anything else.
Childish rants fly from the moron when facts prove them wrong.......

Still waiting for evidence that proves Zim broke any law......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Truth is might 199,397
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 31 min The Sin City Cat 388,212
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 37 min Thinking 20,097
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Limbertwig 228,660
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min Earthling-1 60,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min Truth is might 311,343
News Putin says Russia will work with any US president 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 22
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,864
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr OzRitz 1,395,640
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr davy 1,185
More from around the web