Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,360

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
discordia

Denver, CO

#49787 Jan 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared of TRUTH and FACTS?
I'm not, you're the clueless liar.

You have nothing and no one to dispute this, you've been asked repeatedly, all you do is come up with new lies.

"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible. "
GZ will walk
Poor little liars will squawk

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49788 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not, you're the clueless liar.

You have nothing and no one to dispute this, you've been asked repeatedly, all you do is come up with new lies.

"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible. "
GZ will walk
Poor little liars will squawk
First of all, I was talking to Here Is Stupid.

Are you Here Is Stupid?

Answer me that question, then I might go into detail to rebut that crap you posted.

You're the same Fool who told me on yesterday that you think I talk too much, now you want me to talk some more.

Make up your wishy-washy do-called mind.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49789 Jan 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
100% correct..........But these racist here will never understand it.
I think they understand it, but don't like what they understand. You can't attack somebody like Martin attacked Zim and expect that Martin's actions will be considered self-defense by a jury. We don't have self-defense here, we have assault and battery. The gunshot was a defensive act due to being pinned down and having the snot beat out of you. I guess the Martin people think that because Zim ran after Martin for five or six seconds, that gave Martin the legal right to come back later and get even.

That may work in the hood. Those are their laws. But in a court of laws, that doesn't work.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49790 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk[lie] too much little girl.
And you smack your lips too loud, little fairy.

And look at the mess you left on the carpet!

Location hidden

#49791 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they understand it,
Still waiting: proof that it was Zimmerman screaming.

Location hidden

#49792 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they understand it,
You insisted that Martin didn't have a scratch on him.

So we know that you are a lying sack of cr@p, Pinocchio.

Location hidden

#49793 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
We don't have self-defense here, we have assault and battery.
We have 2nd degree murder here.

Still waiting for you to prove Zimmerman was screaming for help.

Of course: we have already established you as a liar when you told us Martin didn't have a scratch on him.
No Excuses

Grove City, OH

#49794 Jan 24, 2013
Obama just gave the term "Fox Hole" a new meaning. LOL Instead of a Seal team 6 we can have a Beaver team 69. Do away with seperation. Men and women should bunk together. I guess those Conservatives hate women soooo much.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49795 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
usually when someone is getting physically assaulted they scream for help..

can i ask you simple question.

why would martin have been screaming for help when he had the upper hand during the fight?

Location hidden

#49796 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> usually when someone is getting physically assaulted they scream for help..?
Putting your bad grammar aside: I have been in a number of assaults and I have been too busy to scream (putting aside, not inclined) for help.

Location hidden

#49797 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
why would martin have been screaming for help when he had the upper hand during the fight?
This of course is a loaded question: there is no one that says either had an upper hand in the fight.

Would you scream for help if I held you with one hand and had a gun pointed at your chest with the other and you knew I was within a fraction of a second of pulling the trigger?

I know: you would be busying peeing your panties... but would you scream?

What we all can be sure of - beyond a shadow of doubt- is the pedophile thug *is* a liar, so anything that the pedophile says must be seen as he is a liar.

So do first help us understand you have gotten that far in the equation: no matter what else: the pedophile Zimmerman is a liar.

Location hidden

#49798 Jan 24, 2013
No Excuses wrote:
Obama just gave the term "Fox Hole" a new meaning. LOL Instead of a Seal team 6 we can have a Beaver team 69.
A person who continues to make such stupid statements should change his aliases as frequently as you... perhaps a bit more often.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49799 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting your bad grammar aside: I have been in a number of assaults and I have been too busy to scream (putting aside, not inclined) for help.
your reply is more of a comment rather than an answer.

still trying to understand why a man who is delivering punches like an MMA style fighter would be screaming for help?

wouldnt you think that the victim of the physicl attack would be the one more likely to scream for HELP?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49800 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This of course is a loaded question: there is no one that says either had an upper hand in the fight.
Would you scream for help if I held you with one hand and had a gun pointed at your chest with the other and you knew I was within a fraction of a second of pulling the trigger?
I know: you would be busying peeing your panties... but would you scream?
What we all can be sure of - beyond a shadow of doubt- is the pedophile thug *is* a liar, so anything that the pedophile says must be seen as he is a liar.
So do first help us understand you have gotten that far in the equation: no matter what else: the pedophile Zimmerman is a liar.
i think its clear through all the gathered evidence so far that martin had the upper hand. i guess the injuries that zimmerman received mean nothing to you while attempting to form an honest opinion?

the photos dont lie. ever remember the saying “a picture tells a thousand words”

why do you call zimmerman a pedophile ?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49802 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> usually when someone is getting physically assaulted they scream for help..
can i ask you simple question.
Because that's the way they imagined it happened.

Zim attacked Martin yet had no injuries to prove that Zim was the attacker. Martin with no injuries protected himself from Zim punched him in the nose, blackened his eyes, and beat his head into the cement; all in self defense of course. During this attack..... er, self-defense move, Martin was screaming for help.

This is what they think will pass for Murder II.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#49803 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a long wait. All the experts say it is Trayvon screaming.

Zimmerthugman didn't need help, he was armed and a man of a mission.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#49804 Jan 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who continues to make such stupid statements should change his aliases as frequently as you... perhaps a bit more often.
Did you read about O'Mara putting out false claims about Trayvon being an MMA expert? He knows there is a faction who will believe his lies even though it has been proven to be lies.
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49805 Jan 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a long wait. All the experts say it is Trayvon screaming.
Zimmerthugman didn't need help, he was armed and a man of a mission.
who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity from going on in the neighborhood.. he took action by making a call to the police to report a suspcious person "cutting in-between houses...walking very leisurely for the rainy weather" and "looking at all the houses".
can you explain why martin would be screaming for help while beating up zimmerman ..
why would martin hit a man who had a loaded weapon in his hand? if that was the situation. i mean you make it sound as if zimmerman ran up on martin with a gun.
why would martin try and attack a man with a gun?
reasons

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#49806 Jan 24, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read about O'Mara putting out false claims about Trayvon being an MMA expert? He knows there is a faction who will believe his lies even though it has been proven to be lies.
a witness to the fight described the beating on zimmerman

The witness said that the black male was throwing punches "MMA mixed martial arts style." After hearing a "pop" he saw the black male "laid out on the grass."

Location hidden

#49807 Jan 24, 2013
reasons wrote:
<quoted text> who are these experts? zimmerman was a man on a daily mission to try and prevent criminal activity
Pedophile Zimmerman was obviously someone who wanted to be a cop but who lacked the brains, the disposition, and the spin to be a cop and instead a racist bigot with a Napoleon complex that unleashed himself on this unfortunate black boy who dared to cross his path and fawn over him as he expected.

And as we pointed out: an outright liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 26 min VN Vet 33,201
Clinton says Obama on firm ground on immigration 26 min SirPrize 19
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Injudgement 162,505
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,140,849
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 28 min Agents of Corruption 280,643
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 28 min HOLME 56,672
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 29 min Liam R 772
Immigrants Wait, Hope, Plan For Obama Order 45 min haterisalwaysgonn... 13
Sen. Al Franken goes after Uber 1 hr HB GARY 11
Network TV shows won't be delayed by Obama's sp... 1 hr WTF 8
Obama flies home to a new political war 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 183

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE