Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#49767 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Nah son! I've posted my source.

You on the other hand, have simply posted your opinion... as usual. I thought you simply enjoyed being a liar. But I can see we can add "stupid" to your resume as well!

Woohoo!
But ya can't seem to post it..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#49768 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet, the only one with the invisible post is you, son!

And, you're a liar to boot!

You keep rackin' em up my little idiotic petunia!
Anything you like to think troll........

“Facts”

Mexico

#49769 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like I said before, if you refuse to read, that's not my problem my little stupid petunia!

Woohoo!
Enjoy your fantasy

“Facts”

Mexico

#49770 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And this has "what" to do with the case son?

Too bad you can only offer your idiotic opinion on the issue!

Woohoo!
Yes moron/liberals forget what this thread is about..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#49771 Jan 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep son. You've already stated it's ok to kill. We know that!
Yes it is........

Even some states do it..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#49772 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>And he tosses in "215" an average of 100 times per day. LOL.

Someone asked him what a 215 suspect is and he replied "suspect".

Since he can't think up anything new to say he uses copy and paste a lot.
Only in your dreams troll
But yes a moron/liberal might not know about the recent burglaries..........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#49773 Jan 23, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He makes idiots seem intellectual by comparison.
Still waiting for you to show us what law says you can't follow a 215 suspect with a load
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#49774 Jan 24, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all ONE sequence.
You cut up the murderous act of Thug Zimmerman as if it was some Broadway play. It wasn't.
There were many things that happened that led up to Thug Zimmerman's evil deed, but it was ONE sequence, ONE event.
You only break it down to justify that criminal's behavior. No matter how you slice it, no matter how you dice it...
The Thug Zimmerman WILL face Justice!
It's one story, but two different acts. If I am having a dispute with my neighbor about his barking dog, go inside the house and cool off, come out the next day and sucker punch my neighbor, it was about one issue, but two different events. The first is the verbal argument which ended when I went inside the house, and the second is when I came out the next day and punched him in the face. That's assault.

That's what took place that night. Zim followed Martin, and when he stopped, that ended the first act. The second act came after Martin attacked Zimmerman. Related? Yes, but still two separate events.

Now had Martin stopped, punched Zimmerman while he was behind him, then I would agree that Martin had every right to self-defense and Zim should go to jail for murder. Even if Martin attacked Zim behind the houses and broke his nose, I would have to consider the slight possibility that Zim attacked Martin and Martin acted ins self-defense. But when I see the extent of the injuries Zim suffered, the fact he was screaming for help, his inability to retreat from the situation because he was pinned down, there is nobody that's going to convince me that Martin acted in self-defense, but acted as an assailant.
discordia

Denver, CO

#49775 Jan 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show us what law says you can't follow a 215 suspect with a load
Don't hold your breath, we've been waiting for months. They have no laws, no witnesses, nothing.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#49776 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It's one story, but two different acts. If I am having a dispute with my neighbor about his barking dog, go inside the house and cool off, come out the next day and sucker punch my neighbor, it was about one issue, but two different events. The first is the verbal argument which ended when I went inside the house, and the second is when I came out the next day and punched him in the face. That's assault.

That's what took place that night. Zim followed Martin, and when he stopped, that ended the first act. The second act came after Martin attacked Zimmerman. Related? Yes, but still two separate events.

Now had Martin stopped, punched Zimmerman while he was behind him, then I would agree that Martin had every right to self-defense and Zim should go to jail for murder. Even if Martin attacked Zim behind the houses and broke his nose, I would have to consider the slight possibility that Zim attacked Martin and Martin acted ins self-defense. But when I see the extent of the injuries Zim suffered, the fact he was screaming for help, his inability to retreat from the situation because he was pinned down, there is nobody that's going to convince me that Martin acted in self-defense, but acted as an assailant.
You're so silly.

That's why I put up with you.

Truth's Door

#49777 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath, we've been waiting for months. They have no laws, no witnesses, nothing.
We have you, in your MANY forms.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#49778 Jan 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's one story, but two different acts. If I am having a dispute with my neighbor about his barking dog, go inside the house and cool off, come out the next day and sucker punch my neighbor, it was about one issue, but two different events. The first is the verbal argument which ended when I went inside the house, and the second is when I came out the next day and punched him in the face. That's assault.
100% correct..........But these racist here will never understand it.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#49779 Jan 24, 2013
discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, we've been waiting for months. They have no laws, no witnesses, nothing.
Correct

Zim walks and they burn down their hood.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#49780 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
We have you, in your MANY forms.
Why are you so scared to post these facts and evidence that proves Zim broke any law???
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#49781 Jan 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared to post these facts and evidence that proves Zim broke any law???
lol! This coming from the proven liar?

ROTFLMAO!

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#49782 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! This coming from the proven liar?
ROTFLMAO!
Lets all watch the moron Yea claim that the burden of proof is on the defense..........LOL

How stupid must a person be to think this???

Ok.......

You might want to use the restroom before you read this as some have wet their pants from laughing so hard........

On post # 46912 here http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TKPEED...
The moron yea claimed that the burden of proof falls on the defense even after I had posed a link from a legal law lib ray showing what everyone else knows that the burden of proof falls on the prosecution……

Here Is One wrote:

<quoted text>
Please post a link that shows that???
Would you like the link again that proves you wrong???
Burden of proof is on the prosecution
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conlawcrimproc_p...

Yea wrote.
lol! Nope. Don't need to son.

That's the defense's job. Even a dumb person would know that!

Truth's Door

#49784 Jan 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so scared to post these facts and evidence that proves Zim broke any law???
Why are you so scared of TRUTH and FACTS?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#49785 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
lol! Because... he likes to lie!

And lie often!

Truth's Door

#49786 Jan 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Because... he likes to lie!

And lie often!
AMEN!!!!!

He is this thread's greatest LIAR.

And all this time I thought no one could outLIE Bronach the Perverted LIAR....God bless his/her soul.

LYING is like candy to the mouth of Here Is Stupid. IT craves LYING like hungry lions crave zebras.
discordia

Denver, CO

#49787 Jan 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not, you're the clueless liar.

You have nothing and no one to dispute this, you've been asked repeatedly, all you do is come up with new lies.

"The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible. "
GZ will walk
Poor little liars will squawk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Agents of Corruption 340,794
News Kentucky clerk asks Supreme Court to intervene ... 6 min Muja 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,275,357
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 12 min Ditat Deus 285
News Solar energy fails a free market test 14 min Agents of Corruption 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Jay 193,605
News Jindal: Louisiana stronger since Katrina 19 min Ditat Deus 7
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 25 min Ditat Deus 33
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Donut Manic 157
More from around the web