Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66323 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#47708 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion son. Pro bono for a high profile case can be worth it's weight in gold.
Not ones you lose..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47709 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It is son.

and that pretty covers the bases.
Yes go ahead and claim again that it is not a fact that it is a gated community..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47710 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've shown you otherwise son. And like a little spoil brat, you act as if it doesn't count.

You lied.

and all you do is complain and moan and groan. too bad you can't put up instead like you demand everyone else should do at your whim, little one!
You have only posted a link with no specific post and no evidence that proved anything I have said wrong

But what do you expect from a moron that claims it is not a fact it is a gated community????

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47711 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You never did son.

But don't worry.... I don't expect you can anyway. Even if you truly wanted to!
Really???

Yes you have not..........

But you are the one that claims it is not a fact that it is a gated community

And you are not even smart enough to see that I baited you..........LOL

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47712 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, since you're not normal like most folk, I would expect you wouldn't know son.

And she does have evidence son. That's why Zimmy is still charged.
Did you forget I posted the link that shows what a indictment means??

Was OJ ever charged?????

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#47713 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've already posted your lies.
But all you do is deny, deny, deny.
typical you son
All you do is post Demorat BS? But, but, everyone else lies... You're a real piece of work, Yeahoo, keep up the posts, we need the comic relief, to keep from crying over the incompetent Barack Hussein Obama Administration...

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47714 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still looking for a reason to shoot and kill people eh son?
Yep

Specially punks

Fun to walk around with a roll of 100s sticking out of my pocket waiting for a punk
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47715 Jan 6, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but if it were just that simple for the Thug.
If that's ALL he did, then he should be able to argue as such at a SYG hearing. The judge has set aside April 26 (as per Florida law) for the Thug to make such claims.
I'd love to see that child killer and LIAR take the stand. The funniest part will be when the bailiff asks him if he swears tell the Truth, the Whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
His tongue will become as twisted as his mind is.
The way I understand it, it will go to a SYG trial and only to the murder trial if he isn't found innocent by that statute. This from a legal expert on the radio about a month ago.

The only thing stopping Zim from being totally covered on the STG is because there is no solid evidence that he was attacked. If there was at least one witness to Martin's attack, then he could have sued the city for false arrest.

Now it boils down to the prosecution trying to convince a judge and jury that what is evident really didn't happen that way. Good luck with that. They will have to prove that Zim attacked Martin which autopsy reports show quite the opposite. Could it have happened that way? Perhaps. But again--beyond a reasonable doubt.

Now if that fails and it goes to the murder trial, the prosecution will have to convince a judge and jury Zim had no right to defend himself using his firearm. Given the degree of injuries Zim sustained, it's more than clear that Martin went far beyond self-defense and into assault even if they can convince anybody that Zim (with no witnesses whatsoever) did attack Martin.

As I explained earlier, there is a slim line between self-defense and assault.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47716 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion son. Pro bono for a high profile case can be worth it's weight in gold.
If he wins, of course that's correct. If he loses, that's another story. He lost a nearly clear cut case of self-defense.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47722 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You got so excited that one thing on your opinion oops "fact" post was right I'll bet you peed your panties.

Little man you're such a loser and your idol will lose also.
You can't prove one of them wrong and neither can the State

The jury will here those facts and the evidence that backs them up....

Zim walks you cry

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47723 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>None of your money has zeros.

Wish you would spend more time out there stalking victims instead of posting your moronic posts. Three and you're out.

Little man with diminished mental capacity.
More spin spin spin

Does not change the facts..........

Zim walks you cry

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47724 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing could make you look any dumber, you have reached the bottom of that barrel.
We know you can't prove Zim wrong so why not admit it?????

Spin spin spin

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47725 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>If he swears to tell the truth, the whole gallery will break out in laughter. The judge will have to pound his gavel and demand order.

I still look for him to back out of this hearing.
So funny, but soooo true. The judge will have the bailiff to clear the courtroom.

He'd be hardly able to contain his laughter as well.

That LYING Thug ain't gonna go through with it. I dare him to do so.

Truth's Door

#47726 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>That line thickened when the shooter had to chase his victim down in order to kill him.
AMEN!!!

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47727 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>So funny, but soooo true. The judge will have the bailiff to clear the courtroom.

He'd be hardly able to contain his laughter as well.

That LYING Thug ain't gonna go through with it. I dare him to do so.
It is almost unheard of for a defendant to take the stand in any murder trial..........

Another no big deal..........

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47728 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>AMEN!!!
Not one pice of evidence proves that......LOL

Truth's Door

#47729 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of white trailer trash in the ghettos
Hey, My Stupid little friend...

You're outdoing yourself, you moron.

At 1,145 posts since the beginning of the year, you are at 190.83 posts per day.

DAMN

DAMN

DAMN

And you're supposedly in Puerto Vallarta. HA! HA! HA!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#47730 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
That line thickened when the shooter had to chase his victim down in order to kill him.
Which there is no evidence of that either. What we do have is the ten second chase Zim gave after Martin ran on the 911 tape that Zim admitted to. That's it. There is no evidence that Zimmerman pursued Martin after that point. Assumptions and speculation at best. In fact, given that the 911 call lasted beyond a minute after Zim stopped chasing Martin is clear evidence that Zim didn't pursue him.

So now we have this confrontation between Zim and Martin behind the house. If Zimmerman stopped chasing Martin, then how did this meeting take place unless Martin stopped and waited on Zimmerman? It couldn't have happened any other way. Martin was clearly much faster than Zim and the house where he was staying was less than a minute away even if he decided to stop running and walk instead.

Back to the confrontation: Zimmerman claimed that he was walking between the row houses to get an address for the police arriving on the scene. That makes sense. But why was Marin there too? That doesn't make sense unless we can assume Martin's attack was planned which it seems that it was.

How does prosecution take all these facts into consideration and conclude Zim chased Martin and brutally killed him? If you are bias in the case, then you can draw any conclusion. If you look at evidence with an open mind, then it's clear that Zimmerman's account of what took place actually happened. Then throw in the fact that police and investigators originally concluded the same.

Truth's Door

#47731 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of white trailer trash in the ghettos
Why are you such an angry person?

Loosen up. Go to the beach. Wade in the water. Soak up the sun. Enjoy life.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#47732 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>Hey, My Stupid little friend...

You're outdoing yourself, you moron.

At 1,145 posts since the beginning of the year, you are at 190.83 posts per day.

DAMN

DAMN

DAMN

And you're supposedly in Puerto Vallarta. HA! HA! HA!
Spin spin spin Zim walks you cry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 40 gay couples apply to be married in S.D. 4 min RalphB 4
News Obama: 'I think if I ran I could win, but I can't' 5 min Enter 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 194,366
The longer this guys "TRUMP" around 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min DBWriter 1,262,095
News Clinton's Email Scandal Could Turn Criminal 10 min Synque 117
News Hillary Clinton on emails: 'The facts are prett... 11 min Mr Amigo 92
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min Coffee Party 336,246
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 31 min Mr Amigo 58
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Duped 189,802
More from around the web