Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#47579 Jan 5, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Everyone of us. Except you, doofus.
Take two aspirin and don't call me tomorrow.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47580 Jan 5, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
911 is not police ..........ROTFLMAO
Zim broke no law following a 215 suspect
The evidence shows that Zim never hit the dead black punk
The evidence does shoe that Zim was on his back and the dead black punk was on top of him beating him when the dead black punk was stopped dead in his black tracks
You keep proving that you jumped on here and started posting knowing nothing about this murder case. You're a fool.

He was not on line with 911 when he was told "we don't need you to do that", he was on line with the POLICE.

Look how long it took you to read the autopsy report. You still don't know what it said because you are mentally deficient.

You're so slow you will never catch up.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#47581 Jan 5, 2013
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>And that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my post.

Why you find it necessary to tell me about your credentials is beyond me. You post that mess at least two to five times a day on this thread alone.

I didn't care about it the first time you posted it and I still don't care, no matter how many times you post it while responding to something that has NO bearing on it.

You don't have enough licenses or certificates or training to impress me.

If you want to impress me, go get some common sense and then start treating others as you would want others treating you.
Liar

You claimed it was not my expertise

And you are wrong and a liar

I know far more than you you do about how and when you can justifiably kill some punk

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47582 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>We're all onto you.
Yes and the private message tell me to keep beating your ignorant but

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47583 Jan 5, 2013
<quoted text>My time has nothing to do with you. I use it as I so please.

I know all about auto fill, you FOOL. Shows how smart you are...you aren't.

I post from my smartphone all the time and let me let you in on a little secret. You have to let auto-correct be your friend.

But, no matter how often you use auto-correct...it CANNOT correct your stupidity.
Ya ate the bait again..........

Just need to use catfish on people like you

No time to prove your claim that I am telling a lie but plenty of time to post three post about a typo.,,,,,,,,,

Thanks again troll

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#47585 Jan 6, 2013
the skinny wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying about denial, and that's a legitimate point, however, I have four recording devices that just happen to be within an arms length that record sound. My computer, my digital camera, my cell phone, and an old cassette player. I'm sure I have more in the townhouse but I can't put my finger on them at the moment.
As much as I hate the sound of my own voice I have many recordings of it scattered about for various different reasons, including phone message greeting, videos, miniature cassette recordings, cell phone notes recordings, etc, etc...
The failure of the Martins to provide a recording of Martins voice is troubling to me. It would be equally troubling to me if I was on the jury.
There can be no doubt when a mans life hangs in the balance. A man is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Glad you understood, even though I put 5 stages of denial instead of grief.
I use my cell for everything, so I no longer even have pics or videos on my digital camera. I guess, I'm just around the kids all the time, that I haven't felt the need to record or keep recordings since they were very young. But that's a good point for a jury to think about.
I do believe Zimmerman should have to be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law, or be set free. But given what I've seen and heard so far, including Zimmerman's lies (which for me, puts everything he says in doubt), I believe he's guilty.

“as you would have others...”

Since: Mar 09

United States

#47586 Jan 6, 2013
Not sure if I'm reading the FL law correctly...?
assault-threat to do harm against another by words or actions.
battery-intentionally, with purpose touching someone that did not invite the touch.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47587 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted plenty of facts from 3rd party
You are just not capable of reading them
You even called the fact that it is a gated community only my opinion..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Right son, right.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47588 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the same thing every time
No law against killing a punk that is attacking you
lol! Nope you didn't son. You change and adjust to duck and dodge when you find you're in error.

You're an interesting con artist!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47589 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ate the bait again..........
Just need to use catfish on people like you
No time to prove your claim that I am telling a lie but plenty of time to post three post about a typo.,,,,,,,,,
Thanks again troll
lol! Well that's the hypocrite in you son. I posted sources that showed you lied.

And all you do is deflect, deny and accused the other person of not doing what you refuse to do.

amazing my little petunia!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47590 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>And that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with my post.

Why you find it necessary to tell me about your credentials is beyond me. You post that mess at least two to five times a day on this thread alone.

I didn't care about it the first time you posted it and I still don't care, no matter how many times you post it while responding to something that has NO bearing on it.

You don't have enough licenses or certificates or training to impress me.

If you want to impress me, go get some common sense and then start treating others as you would want others treating you.
You claimed I was not qualified to talk about justifiably killing black punks

And you are wrong

So I posted credentials

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47591 Jan 6, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving that you jumped on here and started posting knowing nothing about this murder case. You're a fool.

He was not on line with 911 when he was told "we don't need you to do that", he was on line with the POLICE.

Look how long it took you to read the autopsy report. You still don't know what it said because you are mentally deficient.

You're so slow you will never catch up.
Liar..........

Post proof he was talking to the police

Liar king can't

Wrong again liar king
I have posted the autopsy report here many times

Last time it was bait to see if any ghetto thugs would snap and say the link did not contain the report

I forgot more about this case than you know
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#47592 Jan 6, 2013
who cares!

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47593 Jan 6, 2013
do unto others wrote:
Not sure if I'm reading the FL law correctly...?
assault-threat to do harm against another by words or actions.
battery-intentionally, with purpose touching someone that did not invite the touch.
Assault is a threat with the physical ability to carry out the threat.
The threat can be verbal but can also just involve actions like shaking your fist at them
You can't assault someone on Topix unless you know where they are and are close to them

Battery always includes physical contact

Example

A punk tells you he is going to spit on you and he is a foot from you that is assault but shooting him would not be justifiable

The same punk goes onto say he is going to hurt you real bad and you are cornered that is assault and good chance the jury will say it was fine to shoot the punk even if he did not touch you

Now when a punk punches you in the face do following him and knocks you to the ground and then walks away that is definitely not justifiable if you shoot him walking away

But as soon as you hit the ground and the punk even moves closer to you or jumps on top of you you are free to kill the punk

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47594 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right son, right.
Would you like me to post your moronic claim again???

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47595 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Nope you didn't son. You change and adjust to duck and dodge when you find you're in error.

You're an interesting con artist!
Wrong again liar king

“Facts”

Location hidden

#47596 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well that's the hypocrite in you son. I posted sources that showed you lied.

And all you do is deflect, deny and accused the other person of not doing what you refuse to do.

amazing my little petunia!
The only thing you have posted liar king was a link to a topix page..........ROTFLMAO
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47597 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to post your moronic claim again???
Right son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47598 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again liar king
lol! And yet, there you go son.

Your normal duck, dodge and divert.

sop.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#47599 Jan 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have posted liar king was a link to a topix page..........ROTFLMAO
lol! Good thing you didn't read it, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min -Dont Panic- 409,183
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Brad 1,479,986
News Julian Assange 'to face extradition' after Chel... 5 min anonymous 13
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 9 min shot first whites 41
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 10 min shot first whites 47
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 11 min President Donald ... 4,395
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 11 min tomin cali 59
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr President Donald ... 17,838
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Aquarius-wy 213
More from around the web