Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66312 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45228 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
8. The perp was within inches of the gun
The perp with the arrest record name is Zimmerman.

There is no doubt that the pedophile thug shot this boy at point blank range.
hildebeast

France

#45229 Dec 26, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're trying to educate the smarty one. You're trying.
But then you veer off in unfamiliar territory.
There is no need for a 6 3 3 jury. Thug Thug Zimmerman will be tried by 6 jurors. Before you get yourself into a tizzy on that, just check this out and you'll save yourself the embarrassment of ignorance that befell the all-knowing smarty one....
http://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/91...
Thug Zimmerman will be tried by a jury of his peers.
HA!
lol...still irrelevant, if that turns out to be the case blacks will be lucky if they get three jurors. you haven't got a prayer. give up your racist crusade before you end up making an even bigger fool out of yourself.

Everyone knows Martin was going to murder Zimmerman. just like everyone knows OJ murdered Nicole and Ron. the only thing that will circumvent justice will an all black racist jury. good luck with that.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#45230 Dec 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>That's because you are half-right and half-wrong. No, the jury does not get to make up their own charges. They can only vote guilty or not guilty on charges by the prosecutor. Yes, they can consider lesser charges because in Florida, all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge which most states don't do. Every other state has to list the charges separately whereas in Florida, it's a package deal. If you are charged with first degree murder, they can vote guilty on second or third degree murders or even manslaughter. But it's not because they decided to make it up. It's because of the goofy system Florida has where all those other charges are automatically in there.
WRONG.

You've chosen to make extemporaneous remarks on a subject that you've not done your research on.

You're on the same path as smarty, but you're not as deep as he is...yet.

Your choice of the phrase "all lesser charges are automatically in the original charge" is NOT true. The lesser charges are included in the judges final instructions before the jury deliberates.

There is a Schedule of Lesser Included Offenses that the judge will apply in his instructions to the jury according to the laws of Florida.

It's that simple and that is the law in Florida. No charges are "automatically" added to any charge. It is included in the judges instructions.

Furthermore, in this particular case, there are two categories of lesser included charges that applies to Thug Zimmerman. There is a Category I lesser charge of Manslaughter and a Category II charge of Third Degree (felony) Murder.

Please do not take my word for any of what is posted here. Seek and find out for yourself. I've provided you ample information for you to start your own research on the subject.

You know, because the facts are much better than you and the all-knowing smarty one just spouting things that you are ignorant of.

Just saying.

Location hidden

#45231 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
9. Witnesses said
The state of Florida has the real witness statements.

To bad for the perp pedophile thug Zimmerman.

Truth's Door

#45232 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>lol...all you do is go around in circles....lol....a pointless merry go round. hell of a deflection technique, works well huh?
It's not my fault if the clueless ones don't know facts.

You care to help them out.

Here, I'll give you a clue to give to them. Ready?

Here goes...

Tell the all-knowing smarty one that the Truth is closer than he realizes.

HA!

Location hidden

#45233 Dec 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
10. The perp may

He wouldn't have approached this boy if he didn't have a gun in his pants where most men have penises.

The state of Florida is going nail him as will many others incarcerated in Florida state prison.
hildebeast

France

#45235 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
It's not my fault if the clueless ones don't know facts.
You care to help them out.
Here, I'll give you a clue to give to them. Ready?
Here goes...
Tell the all-knowing smarty one that the Truth is closer than he realizes.
HA!
Here's a clue for you....Ready?....here goes.

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/1/11752/z11752391X.jpg
hildebeast

France

#45236 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wouldn't have approached this boy if he didn't have a gun in his pants where most men have penises.
The state of Florida is going nail him as will many others incarcerated in Florida state prison.
Oh my it sounds like you have visions of homosexual rape and men's penises on your mind....my my my....bottom boi?
hildebeast

France

#45238 Dec 26, 2012
Racebaiters playbook: 4TH Revision

1). Deflect / Change the subject

2). Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract

3). Insult / Disrespect

4). Humiliate / Name calling

5). Bully / Intimidate

6). Divide / Drive a wedge

7). Play race card / Demonize the rich

8). Personalize the subject / Defame

9). Act stupid / Maintain

10). Lie / Make up stories

11). Insinuate / Deny

12). Use semantics / Confuse

13). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

14). Launch tirade / Harangue

15). Libel / Slander

16). Use alternates / Sock puppets

17). Wont post links / Wont check links

18). Wont offer proof / Wont accept proof

19). Have posts removed / Send on wild goose chase

20). Point out spelling errors / Grammar

21). Never admit being wrong / Don’t budge an inch

Truth's Door

#45239 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>lol...still irrelevant, if that turns out to be the case blacks will be lucky if they get three jurors. you haven't got a prayer. give up your racist crusade before you end up making an even bigger fool out of yourself.

Everyone knows Martin was going to murder Zimmerman. just like everyone knows OJ murdered Nicole and Ron. the only thing that will circumvent justice will an all black racist jury. good luck with that.
Hmmm...

What all-Black jury do you know of that convicted AND/OR didn't convict anyone of murder?

Do tell.

Also, do you ever notice that it is YOU and your kind who are the ones bringing up race?

Others only respond to your posts bringing up race.

Truth's Door

#45240 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a clue for you....Ready?....here goes.

http://bi.gazeta.pl/im/1/11752/z11752391X.jpg
You do not have to worry about me opening your links.

I've surmised a while back who you are and you know damn well that I do not open links from you.

You Fool!

Truth's Door

#45241 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my it sounds like you have visions of homosexual rape and men's penises on your mind....my my my....bottom boi?
There you go again...

BuffaLie
hildebeast

France

#45242 Dec 26, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

OMG it must really burn itch and bleed down there, yes? maybe you should see a doctor if your ass still burns with desire, because you don't celebrate gang rape do you?
hildebeast

France

#45243 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
You do not have to worry about me opening your links.
I've surmised a while back who you are and you know damn well that I do not open links from you.
You Fool!
Very good Racebaiter. This is a perfect demonstration of Racebaiters playbook # 17). Wont post links / Wont check links. It's easy to accuse me of somebody else ain't it?....You just weren't expecting to get a finger in the face were you?

Truth's Door

#45244 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>OMG it must really burn itch and bleed down there, yes? maybe you should see a doctor if your ass still burns with desire, because you don't celebrate gang rape do you?
There you go again.
hildebeast

France

#45245 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Hmmm...
What all-Black jury do you know of that convicted AND/OR didn't convict anyone of murder?
Do tell.
Also, do you ever notice that it is YOU and your kind who are the ones bringing up race?
Way to go Racebaiter, another perfect example of Racebaiters playbook # 2). Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract....lol....not to mention a whole slew of others too....hahaha.

I never said I knew there was an all black jury that decided a murder case, maybe there was, I don't know, but I wont lie about it.

What i said was...."in essence"....an all black jury will be the only way Zimmerman will be convicted, bank on it.
hildebeast

France

#45246 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>
There you go again.
lol...so you also want to see George Zimmerman get raped in prison as the other poster suggested huh?....that speaks volumes as to the content of your character.
hildebeast

France

#45247 Dec 26, 2012
<quoted text>

lol...Nice try Racebaiter,....but it's you who injects race into the discussion.....You're a very skilled mechanic too. You play the race card like a surgeon wields a scalpel....lol.

....and some of my black friends agree, not all, but they're still my friends, want to talk to one of them?.... there's one here right now. He wont bite you.

Truth's Door

#45248 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Very good Racebaiter. This is a perfect demonstration of Racebaiters playbook # 17). Wont post links / Wont check links. It's easy to accuse me of somebody else ain't it?....You just weren't expecting to get a finger in the face were you?
HA!

Your fingers are not, and never will be, in my face. You can put your dirty fingers where they belong.

Now, yes, I have posted links. Haven't you noticed? I post them when I darn well feel like it.

There's really no need for me to post links. Why? Because I speak the Truth and the Truth stands alone without a need for me to post links AND because the things I post is easily verifiable.

Just do your own research. I'm not doing your homework for you.

You remind me of a couple of posters in the past who posted erroneous (LIES) information and then had the gall to accuse me of withholding facts.

HA!

Crazy, ain't it?

Truth's Door

#45249 Dec 26, 2012
hildebeast wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go Racebaiter, another perfect example of Racebaiters playbook # 2). Make irrelevant comparisons / Distract....lol....not to mention a whole slew of others too....hahaha.

I never said I knew there was an all black jury that decided a murder case, maybe there was, I don't know, but I wont lie about it.

What i said was...."in essence"....an all black jury will be the only way Zimmerman will be convicted, bank on it.
And how do you know that?

You ever see an all-Black jury in action?

Do tell how you would know such a thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min HILLARY 2016 239,734
News Semi-Literate Mayor Of Bankrupt City Denounces ... 4 min VN Vet 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,419,701
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Dr Guru 222,653
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 11 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 10
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 13 min 2brosewilder 117
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 16 min Patriot 1,575
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 41 min woodtick57 393,352
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr woodtick57 7,919
More from around the web