Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66318 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#44321 Dec 21, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron
Keep up....ROTFLMAO
Why do you always make a fool of yourself?
Really????

read this and weep.......

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/cri...

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44322 Dec 21, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to make a fool of yourself, you are a fool.
His mother was from Connecticut. If you can't keep up, don't comment. Especially on a post you know nothing about.
We were talking about Zimmerman fool..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44323 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
A 1000,000 sq. ft. house? Well, mine is only 900,000sq ft. so i guess you win.
Without american tourists, all of Mexico is a gigantic shithole, why do you think millions are fleeing it?
Yes I see you are a real moron..........LOL

You don't understand that moron liberals give the criminal invaders everything they want and need for free????

Really........

Tell us how many of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list all have a house in any one USA cites????

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44324 Dec 21, 2012
dog 76 wrote:
<quoted text>Who needs to have an intelligent reply when you have telepathic powers?
Trust me, if I had telepathic powers, I'd let you know if you'd have intelligent questions or answers.

Truth's Door

#44325 Dec 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>We were talking about Zimmerman fool..........LOL

No, you are the Fool.

Once more, the poster was not talking about Thug Zimmerman. Even the poster came back and said so.

Fools never admit to a mistake and morons cannot.

It's ok, I accept you for what you are. Whichever you are.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44326 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
No, you are the Fool.
Once more, the poster was not talking about Thug Zimmerman. Even the poster came back and said so.
Wrong again..........

Go back and look were we started the conversation..........LOL

Truth's Door

#44327 Dec 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again..........

Go back and look were we started the conversation..........LOL
Just for sh!ts and giggles, I will go back yet again.

But this time, you'll come with me. We're gonna take a stroll down Memory Lane.

See you there in my next post.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#44328 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Just for sh!ts and giggles, I will go back yet again.
But this time, you'll come with me. We're gonna take a stroll down Memory Lane.
See you there in my next post.
Sure..........Go all the way back..........LOL

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44329 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
F ing scumbag got exactly what he deserved, a bullet:
The new perspective came from the original police report which noted Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gashes on the back of his head and grass stains on his back. Obviously there had been some sort of fight. Zimmerman had told police that as he moved to go back to his vehicle the teenager asked him if he "had a problem." When he answered, "No" and reached for his phone to make another 9-1-1 call, Zimmerman said Martin declared, "Well, you do now," and knocked him to the ground. The young man then bashed his head into the concrete several times and in the scuffle, Zimmerman claimed, he shot Martin in self-defense. An eyewitness backs up this account saying the person in the red shirt (Zimmerman) was being beaten by the person in the dark hoodie (Martin). ABC News then broadcast grainy video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station in handcuffs and none of the injuries listed on the report were visible. Days later, ABC enhanced the footage and apparent head wounds were suddenly visible.
Lies only an idiot would believe.

Location hidden

#44330 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
The state has nothing, nada, zero,zip:
Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball where fill-in host Michel Smerconish asked him his opinions of the arrest warrant issued and carried out for alleged Trayvon Martin murderer, George Zimmerman. Dershowitz called the affidavit justifying Zimmerman’s arrest “not only thin, it’s irresponsible.” He went on to criticize the decision to charge Zimmerman for second degree murder by special prosecutor Angela Corey as being politically motivated.
“You’ve seen the affidavit of probable cause. What do you make of it,” Smerconish asked.“It won’t suffice,” Dershowitz replied without hesitation.
“Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin. This is so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge,” Dershowitz said.“There’s simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder.”
Dershowitz said that the elements that would constitute that crime are non-existent in the affidavit.“It’s not only thin, it’s irresponsible,” said Dershowitz.
Dershowitz went on to strongly criticize Corey’s decision to move forward with the case against Zimmerman.“I think what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation and overcharged. This case will not – if the evidence is no stronger than what appears in the probable cause affidavit – this case will result in an acquittal.”
Smerconish identified the total lack of any mention of the supposed fight that occurred between Martin and Zimmerman prior to Martin being shot. He said he was disappointed that he did not see any mention of that conflict that led to Martin’s murder.
“But it’s worse than that,” said Dershowitz.“It’s irresponsible and unethical in not including material that favors the defendant.”
“This affidavit does not even make it to probable cause,” Dershowitz concluded.“everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense. Everything.”
F the dead criminal Traygone.
There you go again, posting ancient articles. This one by another idiot who knew nothing about the murder case.

Location hidden

#44331 Dec 21, 2012
<quoted text>
No, you are the Fool.
He is quite obviously both.

Truth's Door

#44332 Dec 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Sure..........Go all the way back..........LOL
MEMORY LANE

Memory Lane is sooooo beautiful this time of year...lovely lakes, trees are the right height. Wrongly Wromney would love it here.

Now, Here is One, pay attention and try your best to keep up. This is quite simple.

It all began with this post by Zerosum on a sunny, yet wind-blown Sunday (December 16)...

"The ratwingers are not sad and upset at the carnage in Connecticut. They are upset because the shooter was not black. In fact, all the mass murderers I know about have been white men." (Post #44163)
As you can see, it is not Thug Zimmerman that is being talked about. I responded to this post with the following (post #44191)...

"You hit the nail on the head!

If it were a Black shooter, they would be blasting this thread about all the ills of society and Blacks and liberals being the cause.

It figures, they do it all the time on here with all the other crime stories they post.

You are TOTALLY right!"

"Because the shooter is Hispanic that makes a difference???"
Now do you see the genesis of your mistake? Not once was Thug Zimmerman mentioned. Not once. The subject was the Connecticut shooter.

The poster lil ole me responded to you (Post# 44267)...
"Dumb ass the shooter was not Hispanic. Keep up or butt out."
You should have listened, but noooooo. Now, it is after that post in which you began to use the terms "stupid" and "moron," as evidenced in your response to lil ole me (Post#44277)...
"Wrong again moron
His mom is from Peru......ROTFLMAO
Do you always make a fool of yourself??"

Wow, NEMORY LANE has a cul-de-sac.

Now turn around and start over.

Truth's Door

#44333 Dec 21, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>He is quite obviously both.
It certainly seems that way!
mad max

Broomfield, CO

#44334 Dec 21, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, posting ancient articles. This one by another idiot who knew nothing about the murder case.
Dershowitz= widely known constitutional law scholar

You= idiotic, know nothing douchebag
mad max

Broomfield, CO

#44335 Dec 21, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I see you are a real moron..........LOL
You don't understand that moron liberals give the criminal invaders everything they want and need for free????
Really........
Tell us how many of the top 25 richest people on the Forbes list all have a house in any one USA cites????
are you drunk?

I know all about low information moronic liberals, they're ruining this country.
TraybonAlgone

Newport News, VA

#44336 Dec 21, 2012
Z-man gonna walk.....hehehehehhehahahahhah ahehehhehehahahahhaha

Nothing you can do but live with it....hahahhahhah
mad max

Broomfield, CO

#44337 Dec 21, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Lies only an idiot would believe.
What witness will refute it?
Your dumbass?
mad max

Broomfield, CO

#44338 Dec 21, 2012
No witness can refute what Zimmerman says, John will verify it. Racist liars who defend the racist criminal Martin have nothing, zero, nada.

Martin was scum, he got what he deserved, f him.

Truth's Door

#44339 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>Dershowitz= widely known constitutional law scholar

You= idiotic, know nothing douchebag
Dishowitz = widely and long known to be at the tip of the right wing boot for many years. He is not respected by the right wing.

They just like the tune he's singing at the moment. Never before has the right wing quoted Dishowitz so often on a subject they favor. The minute his 17th minute of fame is over, he will resume his long held position on the right wing boot.

My advice to Dishowitz....keep holding that tune as long as you can, even when Thug Zimmerman is sent to the penitentiary.

Truth's Door

#44340 Dec 21, 2012
Today the NRA showed just how out of step they are with Common Sense.

Finally, we're going to have that discussion (and laws) on gun control that we should have had years ago.

Thanks NRA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Earl 3,331
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 3 min southern at heart 438
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min An NFL Fan 1,394,956
News How the White House prepared for Brexit 5 min Go Blue Forever 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Coffee Party 216,675
News Valedictorian shocks in speech 8 min Earl 69
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min lides 13,022
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 13 min Synque 190
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 17 min Responsibility 1,300
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr katrina 88 387,996
More from around the web