Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,349

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#44180 Dec 16, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>Let us know when the liberals infiltrate Faux-News.
I guess you h

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44181 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>Let us know when the liberals infiltrate Faux-News.
Don't watch Fox News

They had a liberal next to Hanity and Geraldo is still there

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44182 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>And I don't suppose that you forgot if it wasn't for whites you never would have even had the right to vote.

You know you owe your Freedom to whites.
You're such an Idiot. And that fact is only confirmed with each post you choose to put on this thread.

No one owes his or her freedom to Whites. That blessing comes from God the Creator.

Unalienable rights are not derived from man to give to man, no matter the color. You should try reading some of the great literature that our Founding Fathers left behind.

You really need to get out more.

“Facts”

Colima, Mexico

#44183 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>You must mean like that Repugnant Party politician you about the other day.

Thanks for letting us know about that.
Didn't Allen Combs say that on Fox Ne

Truth's Door

#44184 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>A few are bound to slip through the cracks, but today, it seems like it's going on all the time. Hell, in recent years, we in Cleveland had two mass killings. The most recent one was in one of our schools in Chardon, Ohio. A student went there and shot five other students; several of them died. Then we have the Anthony Sowell case. He killed nearly a dozen women and stored them in his house and garage. I bet you didn't hear about those or perhaps forgot about them.

We are raising egg shells for kids today. Liberalism has to protect them from any negative environment. Nobody likes rejection or being shunned, but it's part of being human. When some of these kids are finally confronted with negativity, they don't know how to handle it. They were isolated from negativity nearly their whole lives. It created the term "going postal" years ago.

What I take note of is how these types of killings don't happen in the inner cities--only in very nice places. Why? Because ghetto kids are not shielded from negativity. They learn how to deal with getting their azz kicked by their parents or fighting out in the street. Nobody is worried about kids being bullied there. They keep score in sports games in school. From young on, they learn how to deal with embarrassment, harassment and even being picked on.
If only you had a brain, you'd be dangerous.

SOME of what you post is very true!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44185 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>

You must mean like that Repugnant Party politician you posted about the other day.

Thanks for letting us know about that.
I mean like 99% of democrats and 1% of the rest.

And 100% of numbnuts like you.

Thanks for not calling me a liar.

Truth's Door

#44186 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>When were they allowed to lynch people?
Such a question means you don't know your history on the subject.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#44187 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong.
We've also always had liberalism. At least thats what the GOP said during FDR's time. And your other points need updating as well.
For example, television. No way can you compare television and media of today with 50 years ago. Media has changed the way politicians campaign, how news is cycled and recycled, the 24/7 prevalence of news, etc.
You also leave out the ultra violence of video games. Which, according to mental health experts, does have a disastrous impact on society.
I know, I know. Truth matters not to you. As long as you can blame the liberals, your mind is soothed.
HA!
Another example would be mentally deranged people. None other than one of your cohorts posted on this thread not long ago that Reagan's mental health legacy has not been corrected.
In your rush to blame liberalism for society's ills, try not stumbling over Truth and Facts next time.
They're your friends, not enemies. Set yourself free.
While media has changed, I made reference to violence on TV and not politics. Your insinuation is that video games somehow made people more violent. Yet, you present no evidence of your claim. Question: how many murders take place every year in the US because of video games? I would really like to see your source.

It's not that I disagree with you except for your claims that it's video games and not left-wing run television.

About ten years ago, I was staying at my sisters house. I suffered a major house fire and needed somewhere to stay for several months. My niece came home one day terribly upset because a boy stated he was going to fight her. At the time, she was 16 years old.

I couldn't believe what I heard. A 17 year old boy challenging a 16 year old girl to a fight? In my day, any boy that would do that would have gotten the sht beat out of him for being a pussy. Challenging a girl to a fist fight?

A few days afterwards, I was channel surfing looking for something to watch. It seemed that there were several programs that had hot young girls beating the hell out of big tough guys. It then hit me where boys got this idea that challenging a girl to a fight was acceptable. It was not video games, but left-wing Hollywood that promotes gender equality.

Truth's Door

#44188 Dec 16, 2012
No Exuses wrote:
Wow,I never thought I would hear President Obama give such a speech. Good Job !!!! Thank-you for embracing God and using him as an example.
Obviously you haven't been listening.

Truth's Door

#44189 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Teabagism has taught a bunch of fat white bigoted mooching draft dodging crybabies if you stomp your feet and cry loud enough and stomp your feet hard enough, someone will listen to you.

Luckily... that has pretty much fallen of as evidenced by the last election where tea bag candidates fell on their faces and all that is needed anymore is a belly laugh tossed in their general direction.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
I was so glad they gave us Angle and O'Donnell in 2010.

In 2012, they gave us Akin and Mourdock.

Just too funny. A safe 40-year GOP U.S. Senate seat in crimson red state Indiana went to the Democrats.

Thanks T-P party, keep up the good work!
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44190 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Such a question means you don't know your history on the subject.
. He doesn't know history on any subject.

Truth's Door

#44191 Dec 16, 2012
zerosum wrote:
The ratwingers are not sad and upset at the carnage in Connecticut. They are upset because the shooter was not black. In fact, all the mass murderers I know about have been white men.
You hit the nail on the head!

If it were a Black shooter, they would be blasting this thread about all the ills of society and Blacks and liberals being the cause.

It figures, they do it all the time on here with all the other crime stories they post.

You are TOTALLY right!

Truth's Door

#44192 Dec 16, 2012
No Exuses wrote:
<quoted text>This post should be number one. I just looked over 100 war movies made in the 50's, 60's and 70. Apacalypse now is so violent.
Don't only look at television.

Violence is an indelible inclusion in many other mediums as well. Video games, films, music, ads, etc.

And it is so much more pervasive and insidious and overt. Comparing the violence of today with the violence of 50 years ago and concluding that it was worse or the same as now shows you're missing a few links in the cerebral cortex.

But don't worry. Truth always prevails.

Always.

Yes, Always.
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44193 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
So then it's only natural that you want to lynch whites and take away their right to vote.
And I don't suppose that you forgot if it wasn't for whites you never would have even had the right to vote.
You know you owe your Freedom to whites.
You just hate us with an undying passion and an all consuming vengeance,.....don't you?
No fool it is not 'only natural,'. You are an imbicle without the mental capacity to use logic.

If it wasn't for whites, blacks would have always had the right to vote.

They don't owe their freedom to whites, they owe their loss of freedom to whites.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44194 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>

You're such an Idiot.

And that fact is only confirmed with each post you choose to put on this thread.

No one owes his or her freedom to Whites.

That blessing comes from God the Creator.

Unalienable rights are not derived from man to give to man, no matter the color.

You should try reading some of the great literature that our
Founding Fathers left behind.

You mean those slave holding Founding Fathers of ours?

Well I do declare!

If it wasn't for us you'd still be dancing around the campfire eating human flesh, practicing voodoo and fornicating with primates.

Truth's Door

#44195 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You must know a lot of them eh Froggy?....must be pretty dangerous selling your ass out there on the street corner these days eh?

Try the Internet.
There you go again.

Your search for "meaningful" and "rational dialogue" continues.

I'll tell you where you can find it, but it will require you stepping outside of yourself.

Truth's Door

#44196 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Please post your link on where you learned this information. Or are you just speculating as you seem to do here?

Yes, TV was more violent back in the days. Multiple Westerns, police shows and yes, murder investigation shows. Cops shooting criminals, war series that were on every week, cowboys killing Indians, Clint Eastwood movies. All violent.
More violent? HA!

And those things don't happen today?

Truth's Door

#44197 Dec 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>I am going to start a list of stupid things you have said, take your time, this is up there but you stating the TV was more violent in the 50s and 60s is still #1.
You gonna be busy

Truth's Door

#44198 Dec 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Really

Can you back up that rant or are you going to admit you are a liar???
It is Truth!

Count on it.
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44199 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You're such an Idiot. And that fact is only confirmed with each post you choose to put on this thread.
No one owes his or her freedom to Whites. That blessing comes from God the Creator.
Unalienable rights are not derived from man to give to man, no matter the color. You should try reading some of the great literature that our Founding Fathers left behind.
Him getting out more would only endanger the public. You're talking to a wind tunnel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 min Newland 88
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 3 min spocko 945
USA=> SUPPORTS YUGOSLAVIAN COMMUNIST LlES! (May '14) 3 min AMERICAN RUFFIANS 105
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 3 min dollarsbill 144
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 4 min Uncle Bob 1,420
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,154,130
Supreme Court allows gay marriage to proceed in... 4 min TomInElPaso 10
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 293,200
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min xxxooxxx 132,746
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 21 min barefoot2626 713
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel talks about his futu... 41 min Your Ex 3
More from around the web