Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44199 Dec 16, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such an Idiot. And that fact is only confirmed with each post you choose to put on this thread.
No one owes his or her freedom to Whites. That blessing comes from God the Creator.
Unalienable rights are not derived from man to give to man, no matter the color. You should try reading some of the great literature that our Founding Fathers left behind.
You really need to get out more.
Him getting out more would only endanger the public. You're talking to a wind tunnel.
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44200 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean those slave holding Founding Fathers of ours?
Well I do declare!
If it wasn't for us you'd still be dancing around the campfire eating human flesh, practicing voodoo and fornicating with primates.
you are obviously a fool.'Us' indeed, you fool.

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#44201 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I'll know that the liberals have infiltrated Fox when I see you on the news being scraped up off the sidewalk by the police after being run over by a school bus, only a liberal would broadcast footage of such vulgarity.
What a fantasy-filled tale you present to us.

But let me remind you that the New York Post publishes vulgarity often. Who owns that publication?

Oh yeah, that must be Rupert Murdoch. He must be part of that liberal bastion you speak so fondly of.

HA!

Truth's Door

#44202 Dec 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>Don't watch Fox News

They had a liberal next to Hanity and Geraldo is still there
Oh well, there's always Rush Limpdrugs, Glenn Peck and others to fill the void.

Truth's Door

#44203 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>I mean like 99% of democrats and 1% of the rest.

And 100% of numbnuts like you.

Thanks for not calling me a liar.
You are what you are.

Whatever I call you is immaterial.

Your reputation precedes you.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44204 Dec 16, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>

No fool it is not 'only natural,'. You are an imbicle without the mental capacity to use logic.

If it wasn't for whites, blacks would have always had the right to vote.

They don't owe their freedom to whites, they owe their loss of freedom to whites.
Oh really?......Oh please enlighten us Kunta Klinte!

Your ancestors owe their loss of Freedom to their tribal massas who sold them into slavery. They would never have been enslaved if it wasn't for their cooperation.

And you would have never been freed until Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party came along and millions of whites fought and died and won your Freedom.

Oh yes!

And if it wasn't for Republicans, the democrats would have never been able to pass civil rights and voting rights legislation during the 1960's.

You owe us alright!

Wanna pay us back?

Stand on your own two feet!

And stop leaching off the government teat.

Learn how to take care of yourselves.

And quit blaming white people for the problems you always end up creating for yourselves.

Truth's Door

#44205 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>While media has changed, I made reference to violence on TV and not politics. Your insinuation is that video games somehow made people more violent. Yet, you present no evidence of your claim. Question: how many murders take place every year in the US because of video games? I would really like to see your source.

It's not that I disagree with you except for your claims that it's video games and not left-wing run television.

About ten years ago, I was staying at my sisters house. I suffered a major house fire and needed somewhere to stay for several months. My niece came home one day terribly upset because a boy stated he was going to fight her. At the time, she was 16 years old.

I couldn't believe what I heard. A 17 year old boy challenging a 16 year old girl to a fight? In my day, any boy that would do that would have gotten the sht beat out of him for being a pussy. Challenging a girl to a fist fight?

A few days afterwards, I was channel surfing looking for something to watch. It seemed that there were several programs that had hot young girls beating the hell out of big tough guys. It then hit me where boys got this idea that challenging a girl to a fight was acceptable. It was not video games, but left-wing Hollywood that promotes gender equality.
That's your opinion and I respect that.

Now, we must always be careful that just because we are ignorant on a subject does not mean it is not credible or true.

If the sun is hot and I tell you it is hot and you then tell me that you're not going to believe it until you get some evidence, then it doesn't make it any less true because you don't have the evidence before you.

If I was so sure that you're telling me something that I think is not true, I'm not going to wait for you to educate me.

Understand?

Truth's Door

#44206 Dec 16, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>No fool it is not 'only natural,'. You are an imbicle without the mental capacity to use logic.

If it wasn't for whites, blacks would have always had the right to vote.

They don't owe their freedom to whites, they owe their loss of freedom to whites.
He's too dense to understand that.

Of course.

Truth's Door

#44208 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You mean those slave holding Founding Fathers of ours?

Well I do declare!

If it wasn't for us you'd still be dancing around the campfire eating human flesh, practicing voodoo and fornicating with primates.
I give you NO credit for my existence or my lot in life.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want.

Truth's Door

#44209 Dec 16, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>Him getting out more would only endanger the public. You're talking to a wind tunnel.
That is so True!
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44212 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
There you go again.
Your search for "meaningful" and "rational dialogue" continues.
I'll tell you where you can find it, but it will require you stepping outside of yourself.
ROFLMAO.
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44214 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?......Oh please enlighten us Kunta Klinte!
Your ancestors owe their loss of Freedom to their tribal massas who sold them into slavery. They would never have been enslaved if it wasn't for their cooperation.
And you would have never been freed until Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party came along and millions of whites fought and died and won your Freedom.
Oh yes!
And if it wasn't for Republicans, the democrats would have never been able to pass civil rights and voting rights legislation during the 1960's.
You owe us alright!
Wanna pay us back?u
Stand on your own two feet!
And stop leaching off the government teat.
Learn how to take care of yourselves.
And quit blaming white people for the problems you always end up creating for yourselves.
My ancesters never had their freedom stolen from them.
I take care of myself and my family,pay taxes without whining about it like a baby,.like you.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44215 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>

I give you NO credit for my existence or my lot in life.

The Lord is my Shepherd.

I shall not want.
See that's the problem with you guys, you always turn on your friends like rabid dogs.

I don't expect nor do I want any credit for your existence or your lot,...(and hopefully you have a good one), in life.

A gift is not a gift if one expects something in return.

I suppose mutual respect would be out of the question also.

I suppose that would still be expecting something in return.
lil ole me

Gainesville, FL

#44216 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
See that's the problem with you guys, you always turn on your friends like rabid dogs.
I don't expect nor do I want any credit for your existence or your lot,...(and hopefully you have a good one), in life.
This really is the comedy channel

Truth's Door

#44217 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really?And you would have never been freed until Abraham Lincoln and the Republican Party came along and millions of whites fought and died and won your Freedom.

Oh yes!

The Republicans of yesterday are NOTHING like the Repugnants of today. You know that. Only the party's name is the same.

You know damn well the conservatives and T-P brand would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Lincoln or the Republicans of his time.

Those same zealots would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Republicans who pushed through civil and voting rights legislation of the 1960's. The Republicans of that time would be branded traitors and shown the door.(Just like they've done to many moderate Republicans of our time).

And, southern U.S. Senators were conservative and their elections were only evidence that Nixon's Southern Strategy could succeed. That's along the same line of the Reagan Democrats delivering to the GOP.

No, the Rugnants of today aren't owed a damn thing. Especially not with how they wrecked our economy and their treatment of women and our servicemembers. I could go on. And on. And on.

And on.

And on.

And on.

Truth's Door

#44218 Dec 16, 2012
And on
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44219 Dec 16, 2012
lil ole me wrote:
<quoted text>

My ancesters never had their freedom stolen from them.

I take care of myself and my family,pay taxes without whining about it like a baby,.like you.
LOL!!!!......ROFLMFAO!!!!....H ow stupid can a Muddaf**a be?....Ha ha ha ha ha.....

Your ancestors never had their freedom stolen from them?

You must be special, hell you must be from a remote Island. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I don't know of one country in Europe whose people never lost their freedom, or one country in Asia, or Africa, or any place else on Earth.

You don't take care of sh!t!....You're to stupid to do that.

Your ancestors never had their freedom stolen from them?..... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....who would even be stupid enough to give you a job?

You don't even know how to spell ancestor.

You just a lil ole country corn-pone ain't ya?

You just a big ole psycho girl!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#44220 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>

The Republicans of yesterday are NOTHING like the Repugnants of today. You know that. Only the party's name is the same.
You know damn well the conservatives and T-P brand would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Lincoln or the Republicans of his time.

Those same zealots would have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Republicans who pushed through civil and voting rights legislation of the 1960's. The Republicans of that time would be branded traitors and shown the door.(Just like they've done to many moderate Republicans of our time).

And, southern U.S. Senators were conservative and their elections were only evidence that Nixon's Southern Strategy could succeed. That's along the same line of the Reagan Democrats delivering to the GOP.

No, the Rugnants of today aren't owed a damn thing. Especially not with how they wrecked our economy and their treatment of women and our servicemembers. I could go on. And on. And on.

And on.

And on.

And on.
File 13.

Truth's Door

#44221 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>See that's the problem with you guys, you always turn on your friends like rabid dogs.

It is you making the claim of who should be given credit for things.

You do remember? Or is it necessary for a quick trip down Memory Lane?

Truth's Door

#44222 Dec 16, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>You don't take care of sh!t!....You're to stupid to do that....

You don't even know how to spell ancestor.
Before you go around calling people stupid and correcting their spelling, make damn sure you're not stupid.

And spell correctly.

to = too

You complete Jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 1 min Chilli J 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,375,270
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 min Time again 2,774
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min jollyroger 195,571
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 213,237
News Assault weapon bans should stand 10 min FormerParatrooper 818
News As Trump wins, Clinton exploring how to win Rep... 13 min Mothra 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 16 min GiggleGiggleGiggle 381,657
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 27 min Go Blue Forever 509
More from around the web