Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66309 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41801 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend wrote:
No comment on Bain?

Lol

Did all of the Unions pull their investments?

Did the Universities pull their money?

Propaganda Alinsky tactics won't win.
Crisco can't comment cause she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

All of those institutions would not have invested all of those billions if they didn't trust Romney.

They vote democRat when it suits their purposes.

But they invest with Republicans because they know that democRats are fiscally and financially lame when it comes to investments and entitlements.

They vote and invest in whatever suits their own special interests.
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41802 Nov 14, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was Rosie until I noted the state. LOL.
I learned my lesson after I beat him with the metal rake.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41803 Nov 14, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>

You're not only a Fool.
You're a DAMN Fool. Nixon still would have been impeached and his advisors would never let him indict himself.
That's a great "what if" but only your fellow Fools and Idiots will fall for it. Revisionist history is one of your strong suits (just like Lying, racism, hatred, stupidity). Continue to show the world your idiocy.
You've been in such a rut since the election. Here's something to help your lazy, intellectually-dead, trash-filled, Lying azz something to chew on...
Or maybe you like this one better...
Typical asscrack reponse as usual.

Most people think that you're stupid.

But I know you're just a liar.

DemocRats are in a defensive posture all of a sudden.

Ha ha ha.

The Rats have been backed up into a corner and are presently scurrying around waiting for somebody to drop the hammer on em.

ROFLMFAO!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41804 Nov 14, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>He likes 666. He likes chewing on men, haven't you noticed.
Oh yes, I've noticed.

The more he mentions it, the more he's in need of it.

Truth's Door

#41805 Nov 14, 2012
no one wrote:
<quoted text>FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!
AMEN!!!!

Truth's Door

#41806 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend wrote:
No comment on Bain? Lol Did all of the Unions pull their investments? Did the Universities pull their money? Propaganda Alinsky tactics won't win.
President Obama won.

Truth's Door

#41807 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Hey n!@@*er!

If you play you cards right I'll let you polish my nob!
Buffalo ill's post #41721...

"But instead of trying to engage in an intelligent conversation about these issues that are destroying the fabric of our nation, all you do is demonise the rich and insist on taking even more of their hard earned money to perpetuate this hideous cycle."
Rod

Mission Viejo, CA

#41808 Nov 14, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
We're sure you'd be afraid of this child .
CHILD? Yuu call that gold toothed mugger a CHILD? What fantasy world are you living in?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41810 Nov 14, 2012
America Lost wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

OMG!!!

I think that's zazz giving birth to Crisco!

Who ever said that baby pictures were cute?

Yuck!

Crisco was one UGLY baby!

LOL!!!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41811 Nov 14, 2012
Breaking News!

Elmo's a homo!

LOL!
Obama friend

Columbus, OH

#41812 Nov 14, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama won.
What does the end justifies the means mean?

Consequences of one's conduct are the ultimate basis for any judgment about the rightness of that conduct.

Doing anything whatsoever that is required to get the result you want, regardless of the methods used. It does not matter whether these methods are legal or illegal, fair or foul, kind or cruel, truth or lies, democratic or dictatorial, good or evil.

The President taught a class about this conduct. Saul Alinsky is someone this President worships. Just remember, there are consequences.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41813 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend

Columbus, OH

#41814 Nov 14, 2012
Free phones
Food stamps
Section 8 housing
Pizza if you vote for me
Women I'm your friend, right up to sharia law
Democratic platation
Chicago crime
Treyvon looks like my son
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Gitmo
Drone strikes,but no enhaced methods
Turn back on Israel
I'm against gay marriage until I need elected
Obamacare
Controls the press
90 billion for green
Nation debt
No budget

I could go on, but everyone gets the point. 4 more years. Yea, I can't wait.
Obama friend

Columbus, OH

#41815 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Breaking News!
Elmo's a homo!
LOL!
On the government payroll?
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41816 Nov 14, 2012
Obama friend wrote:
<quoted text>

On the government payroll?
LOL!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#41817 Nov 14, 2012
OneRyder wrote:
I pray this family is blessed with all the strength needed to deal with the loss of their child in such a hateful and painful manners.
I wonder if the dad tracked down Zimmerman, and shot him dead, could the dad get away with claiming "self defense"?
Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41819 Nov 14, 2012
zerosum wrote:
<quoted text>

"Nowadays"?

Bush wrote the manual on that.
LOL!

Benghazi-gate!

It's not going to go away!
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41820 Nov 14, 2012
Rivitt

Rivvit

Rivitt
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41821 Nov 14, 2012

Truth's Door

#41822 Nov 14, 2012
duncanmc wrote:
<quoted text>Under Obama's new regime he might very well be able to get away with such a murder. Actually I think Zimmerman was stupid and a cop wanna be and he caused the situation that led to the death of a wanna be thug teen. Both of them met at the wrong place and time. But under Florida law Zimmerman deserves to walk because Obama's "justice" department pushed Florida into over reaching and charging Zimmerman with a crime they cannot prove. Trayvon's parents are disgusting to be profiting from his demise as well.
Show us where Trayvon's parents are profiting over the murder of their son.

I can certainly show you where the Zimmermans are profiting over the murder of a child if you've been living on another planet the past few months.

ZimmerThug doesn't "deserve" to walk. He deserves Justice, just like anyone else being accused of murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 144
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 min USA 11,276
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,433,270
News Ted Cruz explains why he endorsed Trump a " des... 10 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 71
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 11 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,390
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min replaytime 209,908
News Alabama justice faces possible ouster over gay ... 14 min Xstain Mullah Fra... 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min District 1 225,417
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 27 min Jesses_Girl 395,955
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Patriot 244,020
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 2 hr reality 266
More from around the web