Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

Mar 22, 2012 Full story: Wall Street Journal 66,362

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Full Story
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41747 Nov 13, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Obamacare on track to kill 1 million jobs, for now.
Plus millions will now become part time workers.
Businesses with 50 or more employees will have to pay an additional $2,000 for each employee working at least 30 hours a week.
Talk about a jobs killer!
Talk about hurting the Little Guy!
What the hell are they trying to do?
Now... who told you that! ROTFALMFAO!!! Rash Limpdick?? Mann Coulter?? Gwen (Cry me a River) Beck?? Sean Insanity?? heh heh heh!! Everything you pontificated pre-election ended up being smelly dog crap on the lawn... what makes you think this is any different??? Based on All your previous posts to date, your credibility is... is... oh crsyt.... WHAT credibility?? heh heh heh!!!

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#41749 Nov 13, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>Now... who told you that! ROTFALMFAO!!! Rash Limpdick?? Mann Coulter?? Gwen (Cry me a River) Beck?? Sean Insanity?? heh heh heh!! Everything you pontificated pre-election ended up being smelly dog crap on the lawn... what makes you think this is any different??? Based on All your previous posts to date, your credibility is... is... oh crsyt.... WHAT credibility?? heh heh heh!!!
One Lie is just as good as another for Buffalo ill.

She/he/it just can't shake the Lying Disease. Fluffy ill has built up a resistance to Truth, so no way it can be set free.

Those predictions that it made reminded me of another Great Predictor...Bronach the Perverted LIAR.

Maybe they went to the same school...

The University of Liars & Fools.
Buffalo Bill

Buffalo, NY

#41751 Nov 13, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>

Now... who told you that! ROTFALMFAO!!! Rash Limpdick?? Mann Coulter?? Gwen (Cry me a River) Beck?? Sean Insanity?? heh heh heh!! Everything you pontificated pre-election ended up being smelly dog crap on the lawn... what makes you think this is any different??? Based on All your previous posts to date, your credibility is... is... oh crsyt.... WHAT credibility?? heh heh heh!!!
These cost increases are a direct result of the implementation of Obamacare.

Employers with over 50 full time employees are going to have to pay an extra $2,000 per employee when it kicks in.

So many full time workers are now going to become part time workers, Oh yes.

And business will have less incentive to expand.

You might have missed it.

The bill was only a few thousand pages long.

It's common knowledge, numbnut.

Google it.

Then choke yourself.

Truth's Door

#41752 Nov 13, 2012
foodstamp baraka wrote:
<quoted text>"Fool and Funny" That's the best response? Obamacare going to kick in. Let's see how the economy takes it.

Hey son, don't touch the stove it's hot. Some just need to feel the pain. The bad thing is we all will feel the pain.

Benghazi
Obamacare
so many more !!!
You'll read whatever I so desire to post. I post according to my will and desire, NOT yours, you brazen Fool.

Doom and Gloom is your constant refrain.

Wistfully hoping for a Wrongly presidency has given way to a daily barrage of negativity, racial jabs and taunts, idiocy.

Used to be a time when a President got elected that Americans, Democrats and Republicans would come together. That would be known as the "honeymoon" period. But no more.

Repugnants in Congress come out seething with anger and act as if they won the presidency by making demands on the President.

Faux-News, the limbaughs, hanittys, becks, roves and coulters are all up to their usual tricks.

Then there are the likes of you, Fluffy ill and NoBlamer1491 on this thread. Your lunacy is of a slightly different variety than the other two, but it is of no less foolishness.

Right now, I have no more words for you. Just numbers...

Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41753 Nov 13, 2012
Be Truthful Be Free wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll read whatever I so desire to post. I post according to my will and desire, NOT yours, you brazen Fool.
Doom and Gloom is your constant refrain.
Wistfully hoping for a Wrongly presidency has given way to a daily barrage of negativity, racial jabs and taunts, idiocy.
Used to be a time when a President got elected that Americans, Democrats and Republicans would come together. That would be known as the "honeymoon" period. But no more.
Repugnants in Congress come out seething with anger and act as if they won the presidency by making demands on the President.
Faux-News, the limbaughs, hanittys, becks, roves and coulters are all up to their usual tricks.
Then there are the likes of you, Fluffy ill and NoBlamer1491 on this thread. Your lunacy is of a slightly different variety than the other two, but it is of no less foolishness.
Right now, I have no more words for you. Just numbers...
All of your bloviating wont' change a thing. This President ran on propaganda. He used that divisive tactic to get elected. The bill is coming due. Anger won't keep the stock market from falling. Anger won's stop companies from laying workers off. Anger won't stop the debt from increasing. Let me give you just one of this President ignorant remarks.

"We're going to take the money we are saving from not fighting wars and nation build."

Yep, we are flush with cash. We are going to create more programs with all that money we are saving? Um--- don't we have a huge debt? We don't have any extra money !!!!!

Obamacare bills will start to arrive. People will start loosing their jobs. You can rant all you want. You ask for it and you will get it. Those damn evil rich bastards.
Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41755 Nov 13, 2012
Government revenues increased by 12% from Oct 2011 to Oct 2012. Spending increased by 16% over the same year. This is not a revenue problem this is a spending problem.
Obama friend

Grove City, OH

#41756 Nov 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Is this the campaign that was so proud of the early attacks on Bain? The same Bain that has these investors.

* Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund ($2.2 million)

* Indiana Public Retirement System ($39.3 million)

* Iowa Public Employees’ Retirement System ($177.1 million)

* The Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension System ($19.5 million)

* Maryland State Retirement and Pension System ($117.5 million)

* Public Employees’ Retirement System of Nevada ($20.3 million)

* State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio ($767.3 million)

* Pennsylvania State Employees’ Retirement System ($231.5 million)

* Employees’ Retirement System of Rhode Island ($25 million)

* San Diego County Employees Retirement Association ($23.5 million)

* Teacher Retirement System of Texas ($122.5 million)

* Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System ($15 million)

* Purdue University ($15.9 million)

* University of California ($225.7 million)

* University of Michigan ($130 million)

* University of Virginia ($20 million)

* University of Washington ($33 million)

Is Bain really a gang of corporate buccaneers who plunder their ill-gotten gains by outsourcing, euthanizing feeble portfolio companies and giving cancer to the spouses of those whom they fired? If so, union bosses, government retirees, liberal foundations and elite universities thrive on the wages of Bain’s economic Darwinism.

If, however, these institutions relish the yields that Bain Capital generates by supporting start-ups and rescuing distressed companies, 80 percent of which have prospered, then this money is honest — and Team Obama isn’t.

You're just too damn dumb. Just stfu

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41757 Nov 13, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Heads wil roll!
Who lost the election?

“life under BO”

Since: Sep 12

buena vista

#41760 Nov 13, 2012
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry... I don't have any Portuguese or Spanish "brothas". All my "brothas" are from North Eastern Europe and THEY weren't involved. But, I bet YOUR ANCESTORS were....
I'm from northern Europe, sorry, pussass cracka.

Truth's Door

#41767 Nov 13, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are being absurd. I have never seen you engage in conversation or even attempt to do so. You name call, you spew hate, you repeat your self ad nauseaum, you fixate of the sexual acts you want to do to the African Americans here.

A conversation? LOL. An intelligent conversation? ROFLMFAO.
That Idiot wouldn't know an intelligent conversation if it grew in his right eye.

He/she/it was being very funny when it wrote that piece.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41784 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
The American people lost the election.
you mean the teabaggers!
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41786 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everybody lost, even ball-lickers like youself.
You're either to stupid to realize it or else you are a willing participant in the demise and the destruction of our Country.
Hi Buff!
rosie

Brooksville, FL

#41788 Nov 14, 2012
Maybe I shall cash in my 401 so I can get some food stamps and a free phone.
Hey Zazz

Spokane, WA

#41789 Nov 14, 2012
FOUR MORE YEARS!
NO SURPRISE MR. PRESIDENT BARAK OBAMA!
ALSO, FK THE TEA-BAGGERS & THE 2% MOOCHERS! PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!
CARRY ON...

Truth's Door

#41790 Nov 14, 2012
Buffalo Bill wrote:
Watergate was an attempt to stop White House leaks that could have easily compromised National Security.

Nixon would have never been impeached if he had come out and held a press conference and been upfront with the American People about it.

But then, just like now, he didn't want it to jeopardize his election, in terms of his Administration being incompetent by not being able to stop their own people from leaking sensitive information.
You're not only a Fool.

You're a DAMN Fool. Nixon still would have been impeached and his advisors would never let him indict himself.

That's a great "what if" but only your fellow Fools and Idiots will fall for it. Revisionist history is one of your strong suits (just like Lying, racism, hatred, stupidity). Continue to show the world your idiocy.

You've been in such a rut since the election. Here's something to help your lazy, intellectually-dead, trash-filled, Lying azz something to chew on...

Or maybe you like this one better...

Truth's Door

#41791 Nov 14, 2012
Hey Zazz wrote:
FOUR MORE YEARS!
CARRY ON...
AMEN!

Say it again!

Truth's Door

#41792 Nov 14, 2012
rosie wrote:
Maybe I shall cash in my 401 so I can get some food stamps and a free phone.
You're certainly asking the right Fool about eligibility requirements.

But make sure that you also check with NoBlamer1491. She's the other co-resident expert on such programs. She seems to be doing quite well with her Cal card, multiple years stint at the local community college and other programs that she abuses.

Between those two experts, you ought to find out about how to benefit from those programs designed for appropriate beneficiaries.

I would caution you however, to be careful. Buffalo ill won't be waiting around seven years for you. NoBlamer1491 would have sunk all her claws and fangs into that Fool by then.
Ascendo Tuum

Palo Alto, CA

#41793 Nov 14, 2012
Ya gotta say one thing about them thar teabaggers, they sure do take their voting seriously!
http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down...
ROTFALMFAO!!!
no one

Gainesville, FL

#41794 Nov 14, 2012
<quoted text>
You're not only a Fool.
You're a DAMN Fool. Nixon still would have been impeached and his advisors would never let him indict himself.
That's a great "what if" but only your fellow Fools and Idiots will fall for it. Revisionist history is one of your strong suits (just like Lying, racism, hatred, stupidity). Continue to show the world your idiocy.
You've been in such a rut since the election. Here's something to help your lazy, intellectually-dead, trash-filled, Lying azz something to chew on...
Or maybe you like this one better...
He likes 666. He likes chewing on men, haven't you noticed.
no one

Gainesville, FL

#41795 Nov 14, 2012
Hey Zazz wrote:
FOUR MORE YEARS!
CARRY ON...
Yes sir, no surprise. Trump was so upset at the thought of having to pay taxes he flipped his wig. It's even uglier now, if that's possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min eghhed 1,129,134
Bill Clinton rallies Democrats for Charlie Cris... 9 min serfs up 9
Bill Clinton: Gender and Racial Politics - Grea... 9 min Mykro 88
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Le Jimbo 11,304
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 11 min LaDaeDae Mudik 1,611
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Brian_G 47,581
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 11 min King 7,195
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min GOTP 159,687
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 22 min Philliproy 272,803
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min It aint necessari... 122,066

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE