A census first: Black voter turnout p...

A census first: Black voter turnout passes whites

There are 10 comments on the WNEM-TV Saginaw story from May 8, 2013, titled A census first: Black voter turnout passes whites. In it, WNEM-TV Saginaw reports that:

Making history, America's blacks voted at higher rates than whites in 2012, lifting Democrat Barack Obama to victory amid voter apathy, particularly among young people, new census data show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEM-TV Saginaw.

Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#1 May 8, 2013
The GOP primaries were like the circus act of clowns disembarking from a tiny car. When Romney was the last of the clowns, a lot of angry old white guys just stayed home Nov. 6th.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#2 May 8, 2013
[I have a big smile on my face]

Just imagine going forward as we combine that with the Latino vote… LOL… I’m getting giddy.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#3 May 8, 2013
There's something on your face all right, Patty. I suspect its the same stuff Larry Sinclair left on Øbama's face. Clearly, you were just offering your expert services to Øbama.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 May 8, 2013
No wonder Benghazi turned out as it did.
Thanks a bunch guys.
KEN

Polk City, FL

#7 May 8, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just imagine going forward as we combine that with the Latino vote… LOL… I’m getting giddy.
Fake marines just love gay skinny Muslims
eww

Abilene, TX

#9 May 9, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
omg ive never seen anyone so gay for barry. do u have a poster of him over your bed? your a sick beeeetch. please get help.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 May 11, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Not only are you giddy, you're stupid.

Combined, Blacks and Latinos make up less than 23 Million voters.

Next presidential election will probably see in excess of 150 million voters.

Want to give odds on who wins?

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#11 May 12, 2013
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you giddy, you're stupid.
Combined, Blacks and Latinos make up less than 23 Million voters.
Next presidential election will probably see in excess of 150 million voters.
Want to give odds on who wins?
LOL, regurgitating the same arguments that produced the opposite results of what you were claiming would happen for the 2012 Election… it’s the demographics stupid.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#12 May 12, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Once the latino voters turn fat, old ,lazy, white, complacent wrexas into a blue state, the nationalretardassociation won't even consider wrexas for their next group hissy fit.

hahahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#13 May 12, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the latino voters turn fat, old ,lazy, white, complacent wrexas into a blue state, the nationalretardassociation won't even consider wrexas for their next group hissy fit.
hahahahahahahahahaha
You got it all wrong. We are transitioning into a more impoverished culture with values, morals or anything else you want to call it, substantially reduced. As this occurs people will relocate to areas where they think the same. the only roadblock is the movement to world government. You really don't think we are going to be richer, do you? You see, all the white guys you hate do the same as you...game over! If you are not paying attention to the growing police state of pure tyranny coming...well over 90% of the people who will crush skulls with uniforms when it gets here, will be semi godless whites. Oh there will be multiculturalism in the Homeland Security nazism, but the power brokers will be white. then we will be fully balkanized with no tolerance for violence. So the ghetto types will be corralled into their areas where business will only be done a necessary adjunct to minimum human dignity and the rest will live better at varying levels. You must really look at human history. Your faults is treating men who are your friends as the enemy also. A growing amount of people are tired of being back stabbed by those who benefit from then and do not live much better. I can understand your laughter though. Look, you expect people not to defend themselves when they have to because their own federal government sold them out many years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Abe 239,825
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,420,059
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min abc 7,972
News In-person voting fraud is rare, doesn't affect ... 8 min spocko 176
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 16,092
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 11 min YouDidntBuildThat 14
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 393,382
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 19 min 2ReasonstoVOTEJil... 61
More from around the web