Immigration reform pilgrims stop in P...

Immigration reform pilgrims stop in Patterson

There are 8 comments on the Merced Sun-Star story from Aug 17, 2013, titled Immigration reform pilgrims stop in Patterson. In it, Merced Sun-Star reports that:

She grew up in Redwood City just like any other American kid, but she always felt like she didn't belong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Merced Sun-Star.

Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Aug 17, 2013
"I felt like I was living with second-class citizenship,"

....2nd. class, i think this is the new talking point for illegals as they know that is in our laws...using the laws against the U.S.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2013
They all have the same story,really no one cares.keep marching dont march.you will not be american anytime soon.thank your stupid parents.
Hola Isabella

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2013
To bad she feels like a second-class citizen. She should feel like a parasitic, leeching, piece of subhuman garbage instead. It would be much, much more appropriate.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2013
Hola Isabella wrote:
To bad she feels like a second-class citizen. She should feel like a parasitic, leeching, piece of subhuman garbage instead. It would be much, much more appropriate.
oh you are really funny today !!!!
Pug

La Grange, IL

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Who made you a second class citizen?
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
These people have a lot of nerve. They are not supposed to be here. Yet, they march, and demand.
Does anyone else notice, its only the politically correct white countries that allow this. Non Americans just come storming in and demanding things they have no right to. Just sayin.
How pathetically weak this once great country has become. Foreigners telling us what to do, and getting away with it. Very sad.
yup very sad,these people are very crazy.envy is what drives them.all this will come to an end.just get the right president.you will see watch and learn.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Aug 18, 2013
I highly suggest that she take that education we payed for and keep walking, walking, walking all the way home..... Just because you broke in and used our Country to gift you with everything doesn't give you any right's... Why can't the concept of break our law and get nothing in return, not enter their minds.... Sad and stupid. Americans are tired of them complaining for right's they've not earned. There education can help many low lives in their own country.The could teach morality, in mexico, like don't try to take thing's that don't belong too you... Tell Mexico your walking story......
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#9 Aug 22, 2013
b4its2late wrote:
These people have a lot of nerve. They are not supposed to be here. Yet, they march, and demand.
Does anyone else notice, its only the politically correct white countries that allow this. Non Americans just come storming in and demanding things they have no right to. Just sayin.
How pathetically weak this once great country has become. Foreigners telling us what to do, and getting away with it. Very sad.
One world order...laugh if you want too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 min Patrick 51,141
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 2 min hal 6,084
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Hock Toohey 560
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Joe Balls 59,495
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 214,415
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 6 min walker 209
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Agents of Corruption 384,055
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 9 min Joe Balls 327
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 16 min An NFL Fan 917
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 57 min Mite Be 246
More from around the web