What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

There are 84621 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled What Divides Catholics and Protestants?. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75025 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but the Bible we have today was all inspired by the same author (2 Peter 1:20-21) who is also called the Word of God (Revelation 19:13). Everyone who believes and recognizes His voice knows this. Oh thats right you have no room for his word (John 8:37). As Jesus, the author of salvation, put it to the Pharisees, you err not knowing the scriptures (Matthew 22:29). Now tell us what those 2,500 years worth of Hebrew scholars have to say. The ones you use for all of your arguments.
Another garbage claim!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#75026 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another false claim!
The New Testament doesn't tell them over and over that people will call them fools just to fill blank space on the page.
servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75027 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! More recycled bullshít liars from Born-again Christians trying to discredit all of us! They are trying to discredit Ron Paul, Rand Paul and all of their supporters as well! It has failed miserably and Born-again Christianity has caused Atheism to exist because of death and destruction and loss of lives of every Americans caused by Born-again Christians that want to ruin everyone's lives by turning them against us!

And I would agree with you on most of this because just as not all Israel is Israel , not all Christians claiming to be Christians are Christians. Their god has blinded the unbeliever (2 Corinthians 4:4)

I would also like to say that I'd vote for Ron Paul but his foriegn policy is lacking. I think he's trying to much to appease the American people with promoting tolerance. Look I am totally against war and definitely against the policies of most republicans and especially when it comes to foreign policies . But evil regimes will continue to do evil things as long as the good men do nothing. You and many Americans need to understand that Iran is not playing my friend. Ron Paul just needs to address what he'd do if he were tested. The other imbeciles (candidates) have already shared their views on the situation. They sound worse than Iranian leaders when it comes to going to war.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75028 Apr 10, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Testament doesn't tell them over and over that people will call them fools just to fill blank space on the page.
I agree with you 100%!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75029 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
And I would agree with you on most of this because just as not all Israel is Israel , not all Christians claiming to be Christians are Christians. Their god has blinded the unbeliever (2 Corinthians 4:4)
I would also like to say that I'd vote for Ron Paul but his foriegn policy is lacking. I think he's trying to much to appease the American people with promoting tolerance. Look I am totally against war and definitely against the policies of most republicans and especially when it comes to foreign policies . But evil regimes will continue to do evil things as long as the good men do nothing. You and many Americans need to understand that Iran is not playing my friend. Ron Paul just needs to address what he'd do if he were tested. The other imbeciles (candidates) have already shared their views on the situation. They sound worse than Iranian leaders when it comes to going to war.
Another double talking head bullshít artist!
servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75030 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another double talking head bullshít artist!

You're wrong about that my friend. You're too busy classifying people into boxes and making rants instead of addressing the point I made about Ron Paul to you. You're not helping him as of now.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75031 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong about that my friend. You're too busy classifying people into boxes and making rants instead of addressing the point I made about Ron Paul to you. You're not helping him as of now.
Your comments about Iran and Ron Paul's foreign policies are idiotic and ridiculous as well!
servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75032 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
All of you Born-again Christians are anti fun and anti social as well!

Funny how you accuse others but won't address the issue when confronted about Ron Paul.

servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75033 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments about Iran and Ron Paul's foreign policies are idiotic and ridiculous as well!

He's only hurting his own campaign by promoting tolerance. I hope Ron Paul speaks up because I'd hate to see the other idiots promoting war get the job.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75034 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments about Iran and Ron Paul's foreign policies are ridiculous and stupidity as well!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75035 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you accuse others but won't address the issue when confronted about Ron Paul.
Irrelevant! Stupid poster!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75036 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
He's only hurting his own campaign by promoting tolerance. I hope Ron Paul speaks up because I'd hate to see the other idiots promoting war get the job.
Look at this shocking video! Stupid poster!:
servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75037 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments about Iran and Ron Paul's foreign policies are ridiculous and stupidity as well!

You have to be about the meanest Ron Paul supporter ever. I'm done here.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75038 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Another video! Stupid poster!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
servant

Valladolid, Mexico

#75039 Apr 10, 2012
Ron Paul 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant! Stupid poster!

Keep up the good work. Good nite my friend.

Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75040 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Another liar and a hypocrite as well!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75041 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the meanest Born-again Christian because you will NOT even wake up at all! All of you Born-again Christians are much worse than politicians and others as well!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75042 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and get off this topic!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75043 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up and ditch this topic!
Ron Paul 2012

Brea, CA

#75044 Apr 10, 2012
servant wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the meanest Born-again Christian ever because you will NOT even wake up at all! All of you Born-again Christians are much worse than politicians and others as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 min trump--Im tax free 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,482,391
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Big C 24,022
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 1 min gwww 164
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 min Well Well 14,977
News California flood sweeps cabins, cars down coast... 3 min JustinObserver 2
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min no bitchassness a... 4,828
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 13 min slick willie expl... 56
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr freebird 409,490
More from around the web