Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediat...

Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediate' Welfare To Amnestied...

There are 51 comments on the KFIV-AM Modesto story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Immigration Bill Would Give 'Immediate' Welfare To Amnestied.... In it, KFIV-AM Modesto reports that:

The immigration bill introduced to the Senate a week and a half ago would, if passed, allow illegal immigrants to access state and local welfare benefits immediately, Breitbart News has learned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFIV-AM Modesto.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Don't they KNOW the states are already broke??

At least here in Illinois, with an income tax rate of FIVE PERCENT, they still can't solve the state pension shortfalls.

There simply aren't enough state and local welfare monies available.

This will prove to be VERY interesting.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
At least here in Illinois, with an income tax rate of FIVE PERCENT, they still can't solve the state pension shortfalls.
they must also thing we have more jobs than people. bringing in about 33 million legal immigrants on top of the 1.5 million we already bring in plus the 11 to 20 million illegal aliens in the next decade.
also with no real security measures inplace sets up for the next shamnesty.

this reform is no good for citizens or the country. obamacare alone will run into the trillions do to shamnesty alone, add in job loss and other things citizens will be shafted .not to leave out obeyme was in mexico thursday making more dirty deals on immigration and foodstamps yet nothing on how he is going to protect citizens from invasion and over floor for that war

Matawan, NJ

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Obama/Biden 2012

Thank you for voting.

infowars.
He is your boy

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
Lady,
Didn't y'all give this Muslim extremist to America?

Nothing but a traitor and it is time to impeach and remove him....

A military special ops member who watched as the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi unfolded last September told Fox News the U.S. had highly trained forces just a few hours away, and said he and others feel the government betrayed the four men who died in the attack.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, and appearing in a Fox News Channel interview with his face and voice disguised, the special operator contradicted claims by the Obama administration and a State Department review that said there wasn’t enough time for U.S. military forces to have intervened in the Sept. 11 attack in which U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, an embassy employee and two former Navy SEALs working as private security contractors were killed.
Gustavo

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Apr 30, 2013
As I understand it, there was an effort to get fighter planes to Benghazi but they were too far away to get there on time.

But all in all, it wasn't anywhere as deadly as the 9/11 attacks on America under George W Bush. He, and almost nearly his whole security staff ignored all the warnings coming from intelligence staff.
Edward

Norrköping, Sweden

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Just print off some more money. That will solve it. If the country goes bankrupt we can raid old people's savings account like the EU wants to do in Cyprus.

Here is the proof our leaders are psychopaths:

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
As I understand it, there was an effort to get fighter planes to Benghazi but they were too far away to get there on time.
But all in all, it wasn't anywhere as deadly as the 9/11 attacks on America under George W Bush. He, and almost nearly his whole security staff ignored all the warnings coming from intelligence staff.
What warnings???? SAme ones clinton got for eight years from the same staff?

Please don't bore us with that "Bush had warnings of terroists flying airplanes into buildings" bullshit. No such thing existed.

"Terroists poised to strike US"...where, when, how unknown. Same warning slick recieved according to 9/11 commission.

But he did attack Mt. Carmel and Ruby Ridge..that really helped, didn't it?

The old liberal lies have been disproven a long time ago. They're worn out, cracked and tossed out by most Americans.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#8 Apr 30, 2013
A bill written by McCain and Rubio will give immigrants immediate access to federal assistance?
hahahhahahahaha
you can't make this stuff up.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2013
This immigration bill will be the downfall of America. This bill includes per illegal immigrant receiving amnesty, they will allow them up to 4 illegal immigrant relatives to receive citizenship also. 4 times 11 million === 44 million. I believe there is more than 11 million illegals in America, more like 20 million.

We can blame Obama and I do but both parties have their hands in this.

Obama planned this before even becoming President to bankrupt and destroy America and he is doing it. He hates America and it shows. Queen Michelle has already displayed her contempt for America. Although they don't mind the free education and life style they received here courteous of Affirmative Action.

What I don't see is---Americans taking a stand and throwing the entire Administration and Congress out without a cent given to them. Let them struggle the way we do.

Where did Obama get $35 million to buy his estate in Hawaii? It wasn't family money he had.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2013
anneutral wrote:
A bill written by McCain and Rubio will give immigrants immediate access to federal assistance?
hahahhahahahaha
Both parties are being traitors to the American citizens. What they want most is Americans fighting with each other to deter any resentment for them.

We have Taxation without Representation.
hellsbells

Greeley, CO

#11 Apr 30, 2013
No big surprise here. The liberals are determined to bankrupt us, even if they have to import poor people from outside the country to do it.

This is pure insanity. Mass suicide by giving away your country to outsiders.

No previous wave of immigrants was lavished with such huge benefits: welfare, food stamps, ObamaCare, free cell phones, etc. To anyone in Latin America it will be as if they'd won the lottery.

Why don't we all just put our money on the lawn, leave a note in Spanish welcoming the invaders (along with our car & house keys) and shoot ourselves in the head?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#12 Apr 30, 2013
hellsbells wrote:
No big surprise here. The liberals are determined to bankrupt us, even if they have to import poor people from outside the country to do it.
No previous wave of immigrants was lavished with such huge benefits: welfare, food stamps, ObamaCare, free cell phones, etc. To anyone in Latin America it will be as if they'd won the lottery.
Why don't we all just put our money on the lawn, leave a note in Spanish welcoming the invaders (along with our car & house keys) and shoot ourselves in the head?
liberals?
Rubio & McCain are liberals?
when did that happen?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#13 Apr 30, 2013
hellsbells wrote:
So grandpa McCain and teabag favorite Rubio are now liberals?

Hypoluxo Fl

#14 Apr 30, 2013
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals?
Rubio & McCain are liberals?
when did that happen?
Sorry, I didn't see your post.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 30, 2013
anneutral wrote:
hahahhahahahaha
This is an outrage! What will happen to welfare for the corporations?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Eleanor wrote:
The debates in the house with the republican majority is getting steamed up. Too many repubs are quipping, that Rubio hasn't even read the entire bill, but is pushing it anyway. Rubio doesn't know it now, but he's a pawn in this debacle. To many people including Dem's don't think this will pass, as it is now. To many questions, no answers and yes we cannot afford it.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Proud not to be mexican wrote:
Just wanted to stop by and wish all of the wet back sub-human garbage a happy Spico de Mayo.
I was just in the neighborhood, so gofuckyourself.

Since: Apr 13

Lake Oswego, OR

#22 Apr 30, 2013
There goes the Good Old US of A now "I" well sit in my Rocking Chair and see the AMERICA that " I" know go down in a hell of a Handbag. And so "I" say it is time to get the "Obama's Goverment Family Clan out of the White House & Washington D.C as fast as we can or we well live in 2016 Obama's AMERICA. Help us all in America and let's all pray for our country. Byby And Good Day (04/30/2013)
pissed off american

Algonquin, IL

#24 Apr 30, 2013
This is horse shit! Their is people I know who actually need it and can't get it that were born in the us. We need to shut our borders especially after the Boston bombing and just sort through the ones who are here. Think about it if the Russian did actually do this bombing it changes all kinds of shit. I mean he did draw state assistant off of the hard working people of this country..an then turn around and killed 3 innocent people and mangled over 60 people who won't be able to hold a normal job which that means those people will have to draw SSI or ss which means we have to pay for that. I'm so tired of see this country broke and funding other countries when apparently we cant afford our own people. Now we just going to let more immigrants come here live free and draw welfare off of what few Americans who actually do work. Thing is here you let these people come here they are going to take what few Jobs is left for actual American people cause they work for less. I hate politicians! Show me a good one and I will show you that same one has a pocket full of money who stole it off of us feeding us lies and bs.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#25 Apr 30, 2013
People Are People ~ Dope
http://youtu.be/JVtosveIQQg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min District 1 216,727
News Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion clini... 14 min Hampton86 17
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 39 min Cornelius Scudmister 228,584
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 49 min LarryV 2,055
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 59 min payme 1,126
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Orbit 199,314
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr thetruth 20,068
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr VorenusI 388,087
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 4 hr kuda 1,334
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr USAsince1680 1,395,134
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr WasteWater 3,449
More from around the web