US threatens Iran, Hezbollah for back...

US threatens Iran, Hezbollah for backing Syria

There are 78 comments on the OpEdNews story from Jun 7, 2013, titled US threatens Iran, Hezbollah for backing Syria. In it, OpEdNews reports that:

The White House issued its most threatening statement yet yesterday, denouncing Iran and the Lebanese Shia movement Hezbollah as "partners in tyranny" for their support of the Assad regime in Syria.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OpEdNews.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#72 Jun 13, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes these terrorists are imbeciles , they feel emotion and respond to it like a hungry dog devours his dinner.
Manipulating emotion is the name of the game and the Jew do it perfectly.
They killed the messiest among them cut his his body up to fry, then gave it as a present to the terrorist.
Who were over the moon with delight and that's how al-Qa'eda became their servants.
Interesting how you call them terrorists. Aren't Hamas and Hizballah also terrorists?
Uncle Sam

Beckley, WV

#74 Jun 15, 2013
Egypt wants to back the rebels. So now we can see all those weapons America gave them at work. Will Egypt place a no fly zone over Syria?

Why does America have to get involved in this war. Why can't America stand on the side lines and enjoy a good fight. If Assad stays in power things would be the same as they were before the civil war. What's wrong with that, Syria could do us no harm to America then.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#75 Jun 15, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting how you call them terrorists. Aren't Hamas and Hizballah also terrorists?

Hamas are victims of the British and French concoction "Arab Spring".
Syria gave them a home and Qatar paid their bills.
They had to choose and they chose Qatar.
Their allegiance was,! prior to that mainstream Sunni Tradition.
But when Britain &France offered their support for the then criminal organization
(2009 -2010) The Muslim Brotherhood, it seemed to the aristocracy of Qatar &Turkey that the Brotherhoods founder, Hassan al-Banna was vindicated, when in (1928) he prophesied that the moment would come of reinforced empowerment (Tamkeen) as a fixed state.
This Tamkeen moment was seen to be the Western support for the overthrow of Mubarak.
As for Hezbollah they were not influenced by that silly "magical power" bull shit.
So they are good Muslims .
Good Muslims are not terrorists Jews are.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#76 Jun 15, 2013
"BEIRUT (Reuters)- The United States said on Saturday it would keep F-16 fighters and Patriot missiles in Jordan at Amman's request, and Russia bristled at the possibility they could be used to enforce a no-fly zone inside Syria."

Who cares?

rtloder

Australia

#78 Jun 16, 2013
Good post Faith , forgive me for not agreeing.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#79 Jun 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas are victims of the British and French concoction "Arab Spring".
Syria gave them a home and Qatar paid their bills.
They had to choose and they chose Qatar.
Their allegiance was,! prior to that mainstream Sunni Tradition.
But when Britain &France offered their support for the then criminal organization
(2009 -2010) The Muslim Brotherhood, it seemed to the aristocracy of Qatar &Turkey that the Brotherhoods founder, Hassan al-Banna was vindicated, when in (1928) he prophesied that the moment would come of reinforced empowerment (Tamkeen) as a fixed state.
This Tamkeen moment was seen to be the Western support for the overthrow of Mubarak.
As for Hezbollah they were not influenced by that silly "magical power" bull shit.
So they are good Muslims .
Good Muslims are not terrorists Jews are.
At least you are open about your insanity.
So it is not about ones actions but ones race or religion which makes them a terrorist?

Hamas own charter calls to kill Jewish civilians if this is not terrorism than what is.
Hizballah like Hamas has a strategy which intentionally targets civilians. This is the definition of terrorism.

rtloder

Australia

#82 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you are open about your insanity.
So it is not about ones actions but ones race or religion which makes them a terrorist?
Hamas own charter calls to kill Jewish civilians if this is not terrorism than what is.
Hizballah like Hamas has a strategy which intentionally targets civilians. This is the definition of terrorism.

Zionism was only imagination till Sykes
gave it the blessing of the British Foreign Office .
Their predecessor the Assimilationist were the offence to God. That's why they got British patronage.
I know its because, they took what He had given them, "ethnic unity" and murdered their Priests to be what they are.
The more meaningful understanding of this development is the realization that the Righteous are the Punishment.
The descendants of High Priest Aaron are punishing the Jew and since the world supports them they get punished too.
Being as it were a transcendence of challenge coming from a mistake long ago.
And seeking to rectify itself.
Certainly the Jew were set up for the consequence of being the evil exposing the path of virtue to follow, thereby uncovering the cause of sin in the garden.
But Allah is just and offered them a choice indeed as I did before they bombed Syria.
Evil does that to people , once they acquire a taste for it the dose needs to be increased.
I am not a physician but it appears to me next increased for the Jew will be an overdose.
Hyperbole Hank

United States

#83 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
And making Palestinians live in a cage and walk a gauntlet of mazes to get to the grocery store, with empty shelves unless Tel Aviv decides its restocking time is.....humanitarian relief?

Have you forgotten the concept of a 'Warsaw ghetto' so soon?
Hyperbole Hank

United States

#84 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it help bring peace if Hizbollah or Hamas renamed themselves 'The Stern Gang'? You never know, why not try it?
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#85 Jun 16, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Zionism was only imagination till Sykes
gave it the blessing of the British Foreign Office .
Their predecessor the Assimilationist were the offence to God. That's why they got British patronage.
I know its because, they took what He had given them, "ethnic unity" and murdered their Priests to be what they are.
The more meaningful understanding of this development is the realization that the Righteous are the Punishment.
The descendants of High Priest Aaron are punishing the Jew and since the world supports them they get punished too.
Being as it were a transcendence of challenge coming from a mistake long ago.
And seeking to rectify itself.
Certainly the Jew were set up for the consequence of being the evil exposing the path of virtue to follow, thereby uncovering the cause of sin in the garden.
But Allah is just and offered them a choice indeed as I did before they bombed Syria.
Evil does that to people , once they acquire a taste for it the dose needs to be increased.
I am not a physician but it appears to me next increased for the Jew will be an overdose.
Actually Zionism and returning to Jerusalem is one of the Tenets of Judaism. It is argued however how it should come about.
Napoleon also planned to recreate a Jewish state on the land.
It is in Jewish prayers etc.
It was the League of Nations no the British who wrote up the Mandate for Palestine. It was the British as Trustees who illegally ignored it and did the opposite of what it stated.

You know an offense to God?? Did you speak to him personally? Its amazing how religious people with no evidence are so sure they are always correct even when it has nothing to do with God or religion.

I think it is your Salafi friends who are the evil ones and committing atrocities throughout the region. You are obviously too blind to notice you are on the wrong side of history. At least your post made more sense than normal.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#86 Jun 16, 2013
Hyperbole Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
And making Palestinians live in a cage and walk a gauntlet of mazes to get to the grocery store, with empty shelves unless Tel Aviv decides its restocking time is.....humanitarian relief?
Have you forgotten the concept of a 'Warsaw ghetto' so soon?
They do not live in a Cage, They have full control of their own cities including the whole of Gaza. There is plenty of food in the WB and Gaza even the UN eventually had to admit this.
You obviously have no concept of what the Warsaw Ghetto was nor what Gaza is today.
If anything Israel lives in a cage having to build a fence around itself to protect its civilians.

FACTS:-
Palestinians in Gaza have an obesity problem.
Palestinians have a higher standard of living than most peoples in the world.
Palestinians have a longer life span than most peoples in the world.
Palestinian society is fully run on foreign aid including from Israel.
Palestinians have never done anything for peace in their short history.
Palestinian nation was created to destroy Israel not to have a state read the PLO National Covenant 1964.
There was never a hunger crisis in Gaza.
and so on.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#87 Jun 16, 2013
Hyperbole Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it help bring peace if Hizbollah or Hamas renamed themselves 'The Stern Gang'? You never know, why not try it?
Hizballah and Hamas make it very clear that peace for them is the destruction of Israel no negotiations.
There is no comparisson to the Stern Gang. Interestingly enough these Jewish militias were created once the British refused to protect the Jews on the land and the Arabs continuously carried out massacres against the indigenous Jews.
LOL

United States

#88 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not live in a Cage, They have full control of their own cities including the whole of Gaza. There is plenty of food in the WB and Gaza even the UN eventually had to admit this.
You obviously have no concept of what the Warsaw Ghetto was nor what Gaza is today.
If anything Israel lives in a cage having to build a fence around itself to protect its civilians.
FACTS:-
Palestinians in Gaza have an obesity problem.
Palestinians have a higher standard of living than most peoples in the world.
Palestinians have a longer life span than most peoples in the world.
Palestinian society is fully run on foreign aid including from Israel.
Palestinians have never done anything for peace in their short history.
Palestinian nation was created to destroy Israel not to have a state read the PLO National Covenant 1964.
There was never a hunger crisis in Gaza.
and so on.
Oh, well. So sorry then. You have to excuse my ignorance, as I only know about Palestine from Western independent media reports. LOL
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#89 Jun 16, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, well. So sorry then. You have to excuse my ignorance, as I only know about Palestine from Western independent media reports. LOL
Not sure what you trying to get at?
Most world media shows Israel in a bad light unfairly there are plenty of websites documenting these realities.
The main thing would be portraying Palestinian leaders as peacemakers. There is no evidence anywhere ever that Palestinian leaders would make peace with Israel. There is however plenty of evidence of Palestinian leaders making it clear that they will never accept Israel, not accept Palestinian refugees into their new state, not accept Jews in their new state, not allow the Palestinians in camps in WB and Gaza into new homes, not accpt Israel as a Jewish state, Make Palestine a Muslim state, and so on.
The main reason they won't accept refugees in their state and why they have been perpetuation the Palestinian refugee myth for years is because they believe the so called "right of return" would destroy Israel.

enough of my rant

rtloder

Australia

#90 Jun 16, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Zionism and returning to Jerusalem is one of the Tenets of Judaism. It is argued however how it should come about.
Napoleon also planned to recreate a Jewish state on the land.
It is in Jewish prayers etc.
It was the League of Nations no the British who wrote up the Mandate for Palestine. It was the British as Trustees who illegally ignored it and did the opposite of what it stated.
You know an offense to God?? Did you speak to him personally? Its amazing how religious people with no evidence are so sure they are always correct even when it has nothing to do with God or religion.
I think it is your Salafi friends who are the evil ones and committing atrocities throughout the region. You are obviously too blind to notice you are on the wrong side of history. At least your post made more sense than normal.

Jew vermin swine spoke to me every night on behalf of God.
That's how I know aka God Jew.
Now the claim that I make is viable make no mistake, many have been witness to the presumption of aka God Jew.
That is you bullshit artist .
Jews only prey to their God dammed self they supported two imbeciles to be the Messiah event .
Sabbatai Sevi and Simon bar Goria that's who they went with the golden calf.
That's who they remain with Satin.
You know very little about it
But that's not surprising very few Jew lickers do.
Nutjobs here

Tel Aviv, Israel

#92 Jun 17, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew vermin swine spoke to me every night on behalf of God.
That's how I know aka God Jew.
Now the claim that I make is viable make no mistake, many have been witness to the presumption of aka God Jew.
That is you bullshit artist .
Jews only prey to their God dammed self they supported two imbeciles to be the Messiah event .
Sabbatai Sevi and Simon bar Goria that's who they went with the golden calf.
That's who they remain with Satin.
You know very little about it
But that's not surprising very few Jew lickers do.
Again like other seemingly disturbed people on here you assume you know what i know. You seem like you are debating yourself.
Witnessing something and projecting a god onto it is the height of insanity.
I dont pray to any god.
Shabtai Zvi was a false messiah Goria has no relevance.
Just remember as a Jew i am telling you, that you talk a lot of BS.
mxlplx

United States

#93 Jun 17, 2013
Please be advised that in solidarity with the Israeli people, we in America are now putting ourselves in between a rock and a hard place right along with you.

Be thankful. It's simple etiquette.

rtloder

Australia

#94 Jun 17, 2013
Nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Again like other seemingly disturbed people on here you assume you know what i know. You seem like you are debating yourself.
Witnessing something and projecting a god onto it is the height of insanity.
I dont pray to any god.
Shabtai Zvi was a false messiah Goria has no relevance.
Just remember as a Jew i am telling you, that you talk a lot of BS.

The knowledge of a simpleton is not difficult to predict, he has none.
Jew imposed on me as the crime of that destroyed humanity.
Like Sabbati I was born with a medical ad normality, also like Nathan the instinct of the community of pseudo Judaism seized upon it to imbude their kabbalistic insanity that was exploited to sanction the bastard State of Israel.
Sabbati should have been a warning to you vermin Jew not to muck where you are not wanted Jew pig.
I want my life back dog's arse.
I want what I am "am" not what you would be advantaged for me to be "be".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisiana newspaper say 'glad' Obama has now de... 5 min Synque 142
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 5 min Janine 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,417,471
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Ozzie Malone 61,008
News Obama tours flood-damaged Baton Rouge neighborh... 7 min Winston 23
News News 9 Mins Ago White House says feds doing the... 10 min Synque 47
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Big Jake 239,171
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 12 min WeTheSheeple 56
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 29 min Chicagoan by Birth 7,408
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Sharrp Shooter 393,380
More from around the web