Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#1771 Feb 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackassgeorge talking bollocks again, what a dumb chimp. Hehehehe.
Why do you bother answering, your comments make no sense and the hehehehehehe, total nubjob

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1772 Feb 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother answering, your comments make no sense and the hehehehehehe, total nubjob
.

Jackassgeorge the dumb chimp only talks bollocks. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1773 Feb 21, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jackassgeorge the dumb chimp only talks bollocks. Hehehehe.
What does that even mean?? No sense saying it if there is no meaning.
Jay

Canada

#1774 Feb 21, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where George got the 3,and 10 trillion figures from, amazing. As far as the cold war is concerned it is being spoken of in those terms, the patriot missiles in Turkey, before that Libya, the missile defence shield on Russian borders,the adoption issues,before that was the Western sponsored pseudo revolutions orange, rose, and tulip in Ukraine, Georgia
and Kyrgyzstan all fraught with bitter acrimony coming from expectation of a new Marshall plan that never come.
Then came real working together, the one and only, the Chechnya war was propagandized in the West as a war waged against terrorism and not a struggle for freedom.
Prior to that was the Russian patriot Boris Yeltsin. Who was a US client which is why he was the first to denounce Western invasion of Libya, he wanted to be free of the parasitical peripheral States, that's how he saw it, the Ukraine and Belarus is what turned him to drink.
Russian Arms exports 15 billion US 60 billion but 30billion of that comes from Saudi. That's the cause of the new cold war. The 30 seems wrong, but that's what I read.
About paying back debt, the Zorro almost interest rates in the Western sphere is rapidly stressing all liquidity which is confidence, Japan is down valuing the yen because in the end liquidity is underpinned by trade industry and resource ownership is the future.
Thanks for the laugh, blaming the addiction of alcohol abuse that Yelstin has on the soviergn country of Ukraine and Belarus. Lol. The Cold War is over today people take personal responsibility for their actions. Putin gained a police state control structure by keeping Yeltsin induced in vodka. No secret, these police state minded people have many think tank stradegies to take and hold power. No excuses for Yeltsin he failed the Russian people in their time of need. A strong leader was needed to have infrastructure built, economic boost packages and the restriction if funds to military and FSB. Now look its so out of control there's a good story on the BBC from a Russian who's credibility is immaculate, he discusses the corruption in missing moneies in the billions $40 + lost billions... Stolen. He says the authorities no who stole it ..... FSB!!!! So brazen these men they do not know or care for limits of greed. As for Chechnya the west had nothing to do with that war. The Muslims rose up bro, 5,000 Muslims in the war path and the entire Russian military failed to stop them even the one year designated 100% spesnasz operations. So Putin saving face bribes a warlord and pays him billions to kill the other warlords lol! Ingenious and he buys a friend. His new friend murdered the Miscow journalist in Putins birthday for a gift, great bed fellows. Great government leadership.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1775 Feb 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that even mean?? No sense saying it if there is no meaning.
.

Jackassgeorge the dumb chimp does not know fack all. Hehehehe.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#1776 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh, blaming the addiction of alcohol abuse that Yelstin has on the soviergn country of Ukraine and Belarus. Lol. The Cold War is over today people take personal responsibility for their actions. Putin gained a police state control structure by keeping Yeltsin induced in vodka. No secret, these police state minded people have many think tank stradegies to take and hold power. No excuses for Yeltsin he failed the Russian people in their time of need. A strong leader was needed to have infrastructure built, economic boost packages and the restriction if funds to military and FSB. Now look its so out of control there's a good story on the BBC from a Russian who's credibility is immaculate, he discusses the corruption in missing moneies in the billions $40 + lost billions... Stolen. He says the authorities no who stole it ..... FSB!!!! So brazen these men they do not know or care for limits of greed. As for Chechnya the west had nothing to do with that war. The Muslims rose up bro, 5,000 Muslims in the war path and the entire Russian military failed to stop them even the one year designated 100% spesnasz operations. So Putin saving face bribes a warlord and pays him billions to kill the other warlords lol! Ingenious and he buys a friend. His new friend murdered the Miscow journalist in Putins birthday for a gift, great bed fellows. Great government leadership.
Arenít you people lucky, that there are other countries but the West, so that you can keep slandering them?

Your hate propaganda against other nations is needed, so that your establishment can call you on a moment notice, to go and fight wars with them. Such a sad imitation of humanity!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1777 Feb 21, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Arenít you people lucky, that there are other countries but the West, so that you can keep slandering them?
Your hate propaganda against other nations is needed, so that your establishment can call you on a moment notice, to go and fight wars with them. Such a sad imitation of humanity!
.

Imitation is the right word, I call them uncivilised savages.
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#1778 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh, blaming the addiction of alcohol abuse that Yelstin has on the soviergn country of Ukraine and Belarus. Lol. The Cold War is over today people take personal responsibility for their actions. Putin gained a police state control structure by keeping Yeltsin induced in vodka. No secret, these police state minded people have many think tank stradegies to take and hold power. No excuses for Yeltsin he failed the Russian people in their time of need. A strong leader was needed to have infrastructure built, economic boost packages and the restriction if funds to military and FSB. Now look its so out of control there's a good story on the BBC from a Russian who's credibility is immaculate, he discusses the corruption in missing moneies in the billions $40 + lost billions... Stolen. He says the authorities no who stole it ..... FSB!!!! So brazen these men they do not know or care for limits of greed. As for Chechnya the west had nothing to do with that war. The Muslims rose up bro, 5,000 Muslims in the war path and the entire Russian military failed to stop them even the one year designated 100% spesnasz operations. So Putin saving face bribes a warlord and pays him billions to kill the other warlords lol! Ingenious and he buys a friend. His new friend murdered the Miscow journalist in Putins birthday for a gift, great bed fellows. Great government leadership.
That is all just made up, and you even copied the exit the US made from Iraq, and grafted it on to Russia. What your forgetting talking on the internet is not the same as talking to the converted, credibility is the name of the game. Which reminds me of money.
I thought of a good one to tell you.
Money is like muscles, like currency that is convertible, the three big ones Euro, Dollar and Yen.
Muscles need to be exercised, also need to be fed, if not in the right proportion the muscle man will wear himself out,
Right, everyone agrees.
Credibility is currency food, and exchange its exercise. When exchange goes up credibility goes down (currency under valued, investment flows go the other way)
The yen has give up the ghost, so the Euro stepped in to protect the Dollar. That's the strongest, but German trade can't do it for long.
Old way out was to collapse resource and produce prices, but for the first time
the system can't manage that,.
Only other recourse is war, if the system can't manage that the middle class in the US will have to start paying taxes like they did before Ronald the clown.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#1779 Feb 21, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Look who's talking the pathological liar Chrisy from the jungle.
What he does not understand is what gain would I have in lying, nothing. He really is an idiot, and by the way the story is true.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1780 Feb 21, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
What he does not understand is what gain would I have in lying, nothing. He really is an idiot, and by the way the story is true.
.

Stop your nonsense,

you would not recognise the truth, if you fell over it. Hehehehe.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1781 Feb 21, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Arenít you people lucky, that there are other countries but the West, so that you can keep slandering them?
Your hate propaganda against other nations is needed, so that your establishment can call you on a moment notice, to go and fight wars with them. Such a sad imitation of humanity!
What's slanderous ? Yeltsin was a piss tank. I can post a link of him conducting presidential duties but suddenly passes out drunk. Where's the slander is detail protecting him can be connected to Putin.... Hmm who's in power hmmm. Corruption, missing state money.... FSB monitors all and knows all. What are you mumbling about... Go and fight a war with them, your smoking some BC big bud, we have never drawn a sword against Russia, we have had military incursions of our soveirnty via long range nuclear bombers, submarines and foot soldiers. Had we done any of this to Russia proper they would scream bloody murder and attempt to engage our forces, as we are a peace loving nation as you know to well and don't bs anyone that Canada is anything but peace loving. Your lucky enough to live in one of the greatest countries in the world and eventually your decision to thrive here will be enjoyed by your children with great futures.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1782 Feb 21, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all just made up, and you even copied the exit the US made from Iraq, and grafted it on to Russia. What your forgetting talking on the internet is not the same as talking to the converted, credibility is the name of the game. Which reminds me of money.
I thought of a good one to tell you.
Money is like muscles, like currency that is convertible, the three big ones Euro, Dollar and Yen.
Muscles need to be exercised, also need to be fed, if not in the right proportion the muscle man will wear himself out,
Right, everyone agrees.
Credibility is currency food, and exchange its exercise. When exchange goes up credibility goes down (currency under valued, investment flows go the other way)
The yen has give up the ghost, so the Euro stepped in to protect the Dollar. That's the strongest, but German trade can't do it for long.
Old way out was to collapse resource and produce prices, but for the first time
the system can't manage that,.
Only other recourse is war, if the system can't manage that the middle class in the US will have to start paying taxes like they did before Ronald the clown.
The financial situation is best described in the you tube video "the thrive movement". It s very complicated but 30-45 minutes into the video the explanation is unsurpassed in anything I've scene yet.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1783 Feb 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was it necessary for Qaddafi to persecute his adoring fans and installing a torture chamber ?
More lies from you hasbarat.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1784 Feb 21, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 100 hundred of us and we are called kadaitcha
No you are called pathetic.They must search mental hospitals to find hasbarats like you.
Rtloder

Blacktown, Australia

#1785 Feb 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The financial situation is best described in the you tube video "the thrive movement". It s very complicated but 30-45 minutes into the video the explanation is unsurpassed in anything I've scene yet.

I have trouble getting u tube but I try.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1786 Feb 22, 2013
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Utter bullshit.
Transitions take time, unless you fiddle with the transition process by intervening.
At the end of the day the liberated countries regain control and as politicians come and go with the years the people get their country back. Like I say it takes time and some countries will get worse before they get better. As bad men can sometimes pull the wool over the eyes and seize the moment with false promises, another leader emerges, then another... Look at Germany today, it took many years to get that country on the right track regardless of opinions or examples Germany today is for Germans today without question. What you call bullshit is backed up by truths of history that are fact. What you speak of has examples in short time like how Russia is intervening in Ukraine and Belarus thus forcing a customs agreement and puppet governments on these non russian peoples.
Georgia was very lucky indeed to escape with its existance and embrace the arms of NATO.
Even Iraq has its direction set in course by its own measure... of course US pressure is still there but their freedom to purchase arms from Russia shows a soviern nation at work.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#1787 Feb 22, 2013
Rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have trouble getting u tube but I try.
Here's the link.
Rtloder

Wentworthville, Australia

#1788 Feb 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lEV5AFFcZ-sXX

I hope it was the official movie thrive about the patterns that was around in the early 70 s. He mentioned the Hebrew
Kabbalahists and having bumped into a few I can say that certainly it's their brew.
After having watched it I had to spend some time in the dunney.
Everything went smoothly and we were enjoying it, but he brought in the worshipping gods from the sun, I was OK but me bird Milly went right off her tits. Even when the eagles fly over our shed boasting about how good they got it, she doesn't react like that. I think it's got something to do with the meteors. But I don't know. Not one word of a lie, I've never seen her freak out like that, she hasn't flown for ages, but eventually quietude got the better of her again, and he had moved on to the FED. claiming it was owned privately and was in charge of monetary policy, we went into hysterical laughter and then it cut out with that familiar sign, you tube not responding.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#1789 Feb 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>More lies from you hasbarat.
LMAOAY

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#1790 Feb 22, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No you are called pathetic.They must search mental hospitals to find hasbarats like you.
Is that where you live;That figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min scirocco 1,235,996
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 3 min mjjcpa 204
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 3 min Billy Ringo 646
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 4 min kuda 35
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 6 min Old Pom 177
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 6 min neveratfault 2,574
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 11 min actorvet 329,028
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jeff Davis 189,814
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min scirocco 183,198
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 53 min MikeF 164,712
More from around the web