Russian warships set sail to Mediterr...

Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

There are 3578 comments on the Russia Taday story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation. In it, Russia Taday reports that:

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Russia Taday.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2552 Mar 15, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad hears what his people are concerned - with that civil war.
That`s why he always suggested ceasefire and negociations.
The opposition, encougaded by the west always refused to talk about peace.

You're wasting your time with that idiot dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2553 Mar 15, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Total crap, each time there was the attempted cease fire Assad escalated the helicopter and tanks. Assad has said all along he would not negotiate with Rebels unless he chooses the one he will talk to, total bs
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2555 Mar 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO broke the communist soviet empires back my friend, the soviets broke like glass. So you figure when 10% of a population begins going door to door killing 90% of the population its no one else's business and the aggressor really isn't responsible for his actions ... It's the west fault, NATO's fault, the US's fault.... The facts are the United Nations failed and took casualties, thus an armed force of international nations with teeth lay out a simple mandate in a noble stance to stop the killing. By not stopping the murders the Serb nation will not win back Kosovo which rightfully belongs to them. Bad judgment by government, bad leaders, a lesson for the whole region.
In Kosovo, Serbs were not going from door to door killing anybody. Actually, as it was found out later, and Carla Del Ponte pointed that out that, just before the war, and during the war, the Serbs were being killed by Albanians, and their organs were sold on the black market. It is to be expected that the Serbs were the victims, as they were the minority. After all, they became the minority in such a way, that illegal immigrants from Albania were sneaking into the country, because Yugoslavia had far better standard of living than Albania; and the Serbs were consistently pushed out. Taking Kosovo away from the Serbs was the Western plan, as the West needed puppet Government in the region, which is on the strategic location. Serbs are too independent as people, to be such a puppet government.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2556 Mar 15, 2013
Spot on Chris,people have been fed bullshit on Kosovo and Bosnia for years,problem with our friend Jay is he is a true believer in the Empire,he says the UN failed to act,what he should have said was the UN failed to support US Imperialism,but they went ahead anyway and broke International Law,they also broke NATOs own Charter,but what the hell they think they are the rulers of the Empire,as for Kosovo that will have to be taken back by force,but from what i have seen of Serbian Politicians they go from outright Quislings to others who just don't have the guts to start the ball rolling.
hatuey

Lawrence, MA

#2557 Mar 15, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
assad, the usa,and russia do not care about the people of syria,no government in the world truely care about their own people for time and again they keep on oppressing those without defence.one good example is the way all goverments treat their indigenous population, stealing their lands to get poluted by the greedy big corps from russia, china, the us and any other selfish partaker. all for holly consumerism
Chris

Toronto, Canada

#2558 Mar 15, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
Spot on Chris,people have been fed bullshit on Kosovo and Bosnia for years,problem with our friend Jay is he is a true believer in the Empire,he says the UN failed to act,what he should have said was the UN failed to support US Imperialism,but they went ahead anyway and broke International Law,they also broke NATOs own Charter,but what the hell they think they are the rulers of the Empire,as for Kosovo that will have to be taken back by force,but from what i have seen of Serbian Politicians they go from outright Quislings to others who just don't have the guts to start the ball rolling.
People are rather beaten. It is hard to assess, what brutality of NATO does to the land, or the people. We see how Africans cannot recover from colonization. They are now actually helping to being re-colonized. Imperialists probably have experts to instruct them in the ways to kill spirit of people.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2559 Mar 15, 2013
Both the West and Russia have much blood on their hands. They need to stop pointing fingers at each other and apportioning and deflecting blame and just take action to stop arms sales altogether to the two sides.

Let them fight it out with each other - why is the Middle East any of Washington or Moscow's business at all?
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#2560 Mar 15, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
People are rather beaten. It is hard to assess, what brutality of NATO does to the land, or the people. We see how Africans cannot recover from colonization. They are now actually helping to being re-colonized. Imperialists probably have experts to instruct them in the ways to kill spirit of people.
but your ANCESTORS were imperialists and colonists as well. Why are you not back in Europe? what have have you to criticize the west if you are part of it, if you are living on formerly native canadian land, if you and your parents have benefited off it? honestly, you remind me of those self-hating Asians or white people...

Location hidden

#2561 Mar 15, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
but your ANCESTORS were imperialists and colonists as well. Why are you not back in Europe? what have have you to criticize the west if you are part of it, if you are living on formerly native canadian land, if you and your parents have benefited off it? honestly, you remind me of those self-hating Asians or white people...

Some people have principles, you dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2562 Mar 15, 2013
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy is from the deep jungle he hates westerners and is a communist fanatic.
Don't ask us how the little weasel slipped in it's still under investigation.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#2563 Mar 15, 2013
Avenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Chrisy is from the deep jungle he hates westerners and is a communist fanatic.
Don't ask us how the little weasel slipped in it's still under investigation.
I bet you were the first to put the call in to the local Gestapo.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2564 Mar 15, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is not Russia or the West, the problem is Assad being aloof and non committed to hearing his own peoples concerns.
I agree
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2565 Mar 15, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, obviously you cannot or do not read. He REFUSES to negotiate, end of story. He once said he would tell everyone who could be in the opposition upon his approval then he will talk to them, now does that sound like a true open minded negotiator?

Location hidden

#2566 Mar 15, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny, obviously you cannot or do not read. He REFUSES to negotiate, end of story. He once said he would tell everyone who could be in the opposition upon his approval then he will talk to them, now does that sound like a true open minded negotiator?

Shut up george, you idiot. Hehehehe.

The whole world knows that's it's the filthy, racist nazi USA who insists on no negotiations, Assad must step down according to the nazis in Washington.

What don't you understand????

All your clap trap will not convince anyone.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#2567 Mar 15, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Perhaps sane, brainwashed and stupid. Hehehehe.
HeeHawww,you describe yourself so well

#2568 Mar 15, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up george, you idiot. Hehehehe.
The whole world knows that's it's the filthy, racist nazi USA who insists on no negotiations, Assad must step down according to the nazis in Washington.
What don't you understand????
All your clap trap will not convince anyone.
It is the Sunni Arab world who want him to step down you buffoon

#2569 Mar 15, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Some people have principles, you dumbass bozo. Hehehehe.
Prove yours

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2570 Mar 15, 2013
I visited a Pakistani military forum recently to gauge general Muslim opinion on the Syrian situation, and I must say, many people there, notably Pakistanis, did seem to quite strongly feel that Assad should indeed step down from power.

I do not know if I share such a view, but I think we should take into consideration the opinions of the Muslim world as a whole in relation to Assad and the rebels.

Location hidden

#2571 Mar 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the Sunni Arab world who want him to step down you buffoon

Shut up neville, you idiot. Hehehehe.

we all know that it's racist nazi USA that wants regime change,
the terrorists in Syria are in nazi USA's payroll.

Location hidden

#2572 Mar 15, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove yours

I doubt you can prove, who your facking father is. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump revives push for limits on immigrants bri... 3 min spud 23
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min BlueFlag 1,708,015
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 min hojo 38,365
News Dem Sen Nelson: 'Let's Get These Assault Weapon... 5 min Xstain Spot Remover 216
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 330,586
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 8 min positronium 9,195
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min cpeter1313 18,852
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 17 min EditorAtLarge 60,215
News 'Get on the Right Side': Shooting Survivors Dec... 28 min Trump is a joke 286
News FBI in public fight with Trump over releasing R... 52 min Trump is a joke 1,686
More from around the web