Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Taday

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Comments
2,461 - 2,480 of 3,579 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2013
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
All depending what they put in their vapouriser
Speaking of vaporizing I just watched this video. I'm not sure how it works.
http://www.yo u tube.com/ watch
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

http:// www.you tube.com/watch
Shitsreal=the pimp
Jew America = the prostitute
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't know how to do that. But the video showed building no 7 world trade centre collapsing.
It always was said they collapsed because the steel girders were not encased with concrete.
But one side would have given out before the other making it topple over like a tree.
But its hard to imagine the hijackings were a staged event.
Leaves me to conclude it was an act of God.
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
NATO broke the communist soviet empires back my friend, the soviets broke like glass.
Did you get hit on the head in combat? Because you are talking Gibberish! NATO had nothing to do with communist Soviet empire; because if it did, there would be no NATO, and probably no us, on this Planet also. Russians do not lose defensive wars! Soviets were broken by Chicago School of Economics, headed by Milton Friedman; Gorbachev, and a handful of his foolish economists, in their Perestroika experiment. Their work was completed by a drunken Jeltzin.

NATO would have not dared to wrestle with Soviets, because NATO is a bunch of cowardly psychopaths, who only dare to get into the sky of small defenceless countries, and pour bombs onto the people. Soviets were not defenceless!

“Hello. America? It's me.”

Since: Oct 12

Rostov-na-Donu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Carlos wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel lacks the need or desire to attack Russia. All it needs to do is destroy Russia's warships. Russia wants war, the Israelis should give it to them. Russia is not aiding Assad to protect civilians or to bring justice - they have their national interests, and their arms sales, at stake here.
Stupidly. Russia do not wants war. But 'Si vis pacem para bellum'.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Shut up you idi*t. Hehehehe.
You are more qualified in that department lies 23

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get hit on the head in combat? Because you are talking Gibberish! NATO had nothing to do with communist Soviet empire; because if it did, there would be no NATO, and probably no us, on this Planet also. Russians do not lose defensive wars! Soviets were broken by Chicago School of Economics, headed by Milton Friedman; Gorbachev, and a handful of his foolish economists, in their Perestroika experiment. Their work was completed by a drunken Jeltzin.
NATO would have not dared to wrestle with Soviets, because NATO is a bunch of cowardly psychopaths, who only dare to get into the sky of small defenceless countries, and pour bombs onto the people. Soviets were not defenceless!
NATO did what it was designed to do .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of vaporizing I just watched this video. I'm not sure how it works.
http://www.yo u tube.com/ watch
We will both have to give it more study time

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Looser???
Jackassgeorge is so dumb, he can't even spell.
The loser is on you, jackass. Hehehehe.
Well,at least he is sane.
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>

Russian chauvinism was used as a cause by Allah for the break up of the Soviet Union . They had too many parasites on the peripherals leeching their riches.
And besides there was no longer any reason to make it work we won't be on the planet for long enough.
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there too 1992. Today I've been working with a Serb who was in the war. Neither of us would believe for a minute the United States started a war there. Even in World War Two they where whacking each other but ironically the Serbs where on our side and the Croats backed Adolph. I understand your hatred for the US and CIA, apparently your not alone but realistically talk to any Croat or any Serb they tell you they've hated and killed for hundreds of years, the Muslims just became a third player. Ironically as well I did bump into a CIA guy in the middle of a buffer zone, he walked through a minefield by himself and requested I demine the roadway, bottom line I told him I'm Canadian and no. He chatted a NCO up and walked on. They where supporting the Muslims ironically but retired yanks where hired by Croatia for advisors too. Russia supplied the serbs. Nothing to be gained by US involvement but to contain the war means no larger country war recall WW1 started there. This war was reignited by a spark starting when communism failed and collapsed there. If anything communism holds a country by its balls thus freezing in time any secular population from exaggerating nationalism which in my eyes always Leeds to war.

If the West had not subverted the Nation of Yugoslavia by arming the renegade vermin as they are doing in Syria then Yugoslavia would be really on top of things like China.
A planned economy is the proven success as was proved by Japan initially.
Before they got too greedy.
Before they got too lazy.
Liberal laissez faire only works in certain circumstances.
Namely when you make nothing and import everything using a dodgy scheme to pay all the bills
How do you dismantle such an arrangement.
Tell the truth and obey the law.
rtloder

Davidson, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
We will both have to give it more study time

It might come to me in my sleep.
I'm not worried.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
If the West had not subverted the Nation of Yugoslavia by arming the renegade vermin as they are doing in Syria then Yugoslavia would be really on top of things like China.
A planned economy is the proven success as was proved by Japan initially.
Before they got too greedy.
Before they got too lazy.
Liberal laissez faire only works in certain circumstances.
Namely when you make nothing and import everything using a dodgy scheme to pay all the bills
How do you dismantle such an arrangement.
Tell the truth and obey the law.
To be fair, I do not support Western intervention most of the time, but at the same time, most non-Serbs in Yugoslavia (or, as you say, "renegade vermin"), would most likely be nearly extinct had something not been done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Nex131 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, I do not support Western intervention most of the time, but at the same time, most non-Serbs in Yugoslavia (or, as you say, "renegade vermin"), would most likely be nearly extinct had something not been done.
The question is,did Islam move into lands then overseen by the Roman Catholics way back when they decided they didn't like each other ?
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian chauvinism was used as a cause by Allah for the break up of the Soviet Union . They had too many parasites on the peripherals leeching their riches.
And besides there was no longer any reason to make it work we won't be on the planet for long enough.
True, but planned economy, which is inside oriented, cannot survive very long in a hostile environment. It is designed with the friendly purposes; to make the best with what the country has. When there is unfriendly Capitalist Country on the opposite side, which draws profits from all over the world, and uses them to make arms, planned economy cannot wrestle with it for too long, as planned economy relies on its resources and its people only.

It looks that you are predicting the end of the world, when you say that there was no more reason for making Soviet Union work, as we are not going to be on this Planet for long.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. These people have been living in piece for sixty years, and intermarried. This war is CIA – NATO war. It is the first of NATO wars, after which there was Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now is Syria. Actually the manufacturers of wars have the formula “divide and conquer”; and Syrian war is very much modeled on Yugoslavian war: to divide the country according to the lines of differences.
You might have been as a peace keeper. Each group of you, UN, or NATO people, has a specific task, and is brainwashed with a certain script suited to the task. There are also your covert operations, which ferment the wars; and ones the war start, one thing leads to another, and the old memories are called into the play. It does not mean that the war would ever start, if good design was not put into play, by those who knew the history of the region, and knew how to weave the web, and which button to push at the right time.
These are not spontaneous wars; if any war ever is.
Its not a script, its HISTORY!! I was there, you were not. I talked to the people (Serbs and Albanians), you havent. WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW? Besides nothing. Put your foil hat back on and step back away from the computer...

Ok, since you failed yesterdays history lesson, here is lesson #2:

What was the Ustaše and what were they famous for?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,at least he is sane.

Perhaps sane, brainwashed and stupid. Hehehehe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Perhaps sane, brainwashed and stupid. Hehehehe.
Everyone is, to some level.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Why can't both Russia and the West immediately stop all aid? Let Assad and the rebels - the Syrian people themselves - decide the future of their nation.
Getogrips

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Nex131 wrote:
Why can't both Russia and the West immediately stop all aid? Let Assad and the rebels - the Syrian people themselves - decide the future of their nation.
The problem is not Russia or the West, the problem is Assad being aloof and non committed to hearing his own peoples concerns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••