Russian warships set sail to Mediterranean amid possible Syria evacuation

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Russia Taday 3,579

Russia's three warships do not plan to stop at Syria port of Tartus, but may do so if they need to resupply, Russia's Ministry of Defense said.

Full Story
Syrian

New London, CT

#2511 Mar 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely vaporize----- amazing.
Way back in the 1950s, the Russians exploded the biggest thermonuclear weapon in the history of the world. Their weapon is called the "Tsar Bomba", and it has enough explosive yield to flatten all of Israel with just one burst! Look it up for yourself on Google.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2512 Mar 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Way back in the 1950s, the Russians exploded the biggest thermonuclear weapon in the history of the world. Their weapon is called the "Tsar Bomba", and it has enough explosive yield to flatten all of Israel with just one burst! Look it up for yourself on Google.
Completely irreverent to Syria.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2513 Mar 14, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Way back in the 1950s, the Russians exploded the biggest thermonuclear weapon in the history of the world. Their weapon is called the "Tsar Bomba", and it has enough explosive yield to flatten all of Israel with just one burst! Look it up for yourself on Google.
Why, Russia is not stupid enough to use it and does not have a beef with Israel. Remember when Israel hit the convoy, well they flew to Russia just before the strike to let them know about it.
Avenger

Kitchener, Canada

#2514 Mar 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, Russia is not stupid enough to use it and does not have a beef with Israel. Remember when Israel hit the convoy, well they flew to Russia just before the strike to let them know about it.
Syrian is desperate.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#2515 Mar 14, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely vaporize----- amazing.
All depending what they put in their vapouriser

Australia

#2516 Mar 14, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide a link to what?
To another site seeing that one is US based and others here would not believe it

Australia

#2517 Mar 14, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. These people have been living in piece for sixty years, and intermarried. This war is CIA – NATO war. It is the first of NATO wars, after which there was Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now is Syria. Actually the manufacturers of wars have the formula “divide and conquer”; and Syrian war is very much modeled on Yugoslavian war: to divide the country according to the lines of differences.
You might have been as a peace keeper. Each group of you, UN, or NATO people, has a specific task, and is brainwashed with a certain script suited to the task. There are also your covert operations, which ferment the wars; and ones the war start, one thing leads to another, and the old memories are called into the play. It does not mean that the war would ever start, if good design was not put into play, by those who knew the history of the region, and knew how to weave the web, and which button to push at the right time.
These are not spontaneous wars; if any war ever is.
They have been enemies forever before that war
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#2518 Mar 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
To another site seeing that one is US based and others here would not believe it
Shut up you idi*t. Hehehehe.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#2519 Mar 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#2520 Mar 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
All depending what they put in their vapouriser
MalbarCACA Controllers

London, UK

#2521 Mar 14, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Thank you your comment, hope you don't mid us using it on Nev STU PIDEASS, the most idi*tic poster in all of Topix.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#2522 Mar 14, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost Dimitri, looser
Getogrips

UK

#2523 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you your comment, hope you don't mid us using it on Nev STU PIDEASS, the most idi*tic poster in all of Topix.
Dimwit will be overwhelmed, you can share the same padded cell together but you have to leave your donkey outside.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2524 Mar 14, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbs were not there to win something, as they did not start the war. It was NATO’s war, and NATO won. And you present it as destroying Serbian nation was some kind of victory for NATO. NATO is the strongest military machine that ever existed; with the only goal to kill, and to destroy. Serbian nation, like any other nations NATO attacked, are just small countries trying to live independently on their territory. And when the West created the war in Yugoslavia, Serbs, just as the rest of populations there, got caught into the net, weaved by the CIA, and tried to survive. If anyone has to be ashamed here, it is the NATO, which cowardly attacks only small, defenceless nations; and completely unprovoked. It’s pathetic indulgence of a bully!
NATO broke the communist soviet empires back my friend, the soviets broke like glass. So you figure when 10% of a population begins going door to door killing 90% of the population its no one else's business and the aggressor really isn't responsible for his actions ... It's the west fault, NATO's fault, the US's fault.... The facts are the United Nations failed and took casualties, thus an armed force of international nations with teeth lay out a simple mandate in a noble stance to stop the killing. By not stopping the murders the Serb nation will not win back Kosovo which rightfully belongs to them. Bad judgment by government, bad leaders, a lesson for the whole region.

Australia

#2525 Mar 14, 2013
Getogrips wrote:
<quoted text>
Dimwit will be overwhelmed, you can share the same padded cell together but you have to leave your donkey outside.
If they both are lucky they might get visiting rights
HeeHawww
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2526 Mar 14, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. These people have been living in piece for sixty years, and intermarried. This war is CIA – NATO war. It is the first of NATO wars, after which there was Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now is Syria. Actually the manufacturers of wars have the formula “divide and conquer”; and Syrian war is very much modeled on Yugoslavian war: to divide the country according to the lines of differences.
You might have been as a peace keeper. Each group of you, UN, or NATO people, has a specific task, and is brainwashed with a certain script suited to the task. There are also your covert operations, which ferment the wars; and ones the war start, one thing leads to another, and the old memories are called into the play. It does not mean that the war would ever start, if good design was not put into play, by those who knew the history of the region, and knew how to weave the web, and which button to push at the right time.
These are not spontaneous wars; if any war ever is.
I was there too 1992. Today I've been working with a Serb who was in the war. Neither of us would believe for a minute the United States started a war there. Even in World War Two they where whacking each other but ironically the Serbs where on our side and the Croats backed Adolph. I understand your hatred for the US and CIA, apparently your not alone but realistically talk to any Croat or any Serb they tell you they've hated and killed for hundreds of years, the Muslims just became a third player. Ironically as well I did bump into a CIA guy in the middle of a buffer zone, he walked through a minefield by himself and requested I demine the roadway, bottom line I told him I'm Canadian and no. He chatted a NCO up and walked on. They where supporting the Muslims ironically but retired yanks where hired by Croatia for advisors too. Russia supplied the serbs. Nothing to be gained by US involvement but to contain the war means no larger country war recall WW1 started there. This war was reignited by a spark starting when communism failed and collapsed there. If anything communism holds a country by its balls thus freezing in time any secular population from exaggerating nationalism which in my eyes always Leeds to war.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#2527 Mar 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost Dimitri, looser
I second that!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2528 Mar 14, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#2529 Mar 14, 2013
<quoted text>

I don't mind at all, I agree with you he is an idiotic dumbass.

Location hidden

#2530 Mar 14, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost Dimitri, looser

Looser???

Jackassgeorge is so dumb, he can't even spell.

The loser is on you, jackass. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 8 min Just a Rug Cleaner 12
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 13 min John 48
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min Blitzking 132,154
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 14 min THE EVIL WEST EMPIRE 50
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 15 min OMussolini Spud i... 30
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 18 min Dan 77
Not much chance of Congress stopping Cuba policy 22 min Don 18
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 53 min Agents of Corruption 293,282
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 1 hr see the light 9
More from around the web