Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,093)

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of29,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

You have no money, you're too stupid to earn any.... As for Gore's business, you're CLEARLY CLUELESS, again.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Our money, tax money.
Be more specific.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewed wrote:
You have no money, you're too stupid to earn any.... As for Gore's business, you're CLEARLY CLUELESS, again.
There you have it folks the UNamused Stewed doesn’t have a clue. The UNamused Stewed made another ASSumption of it's self. If I'm clueless that would make you something less than clueless. Here let me help you. There isn't a negative number discovered to date to describe your mental capacity.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Be more specific.
Ask UNamused Stewed it seems to know all about money.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text> Ask UNamused Stewed it seems to know all about money.
OK, you're an idiot and can't even make an argument. Dismissed.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you're an idiot and can't even make an argument. Dismissed.
Sure didn't take long before you joined the mental deficient posters. Better to be an idiot than someone with a mental capacity of less than zero. Oh if you’re wondering I do reply in kind. I see you’re easily confused. The argument sir mental midget is that there are equal arguments on both sides of the fence. So put your big boy pants on and show all your own work to answer your own question if there ever were one asked by you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Calling names all you've got, because I'd advise a through mental health check-up, for you AND your "spouse"...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

For someone you want to insult, you use WAY TOO MUCH TIME ... answering poorly... Looks like we have a whiner. LMAOROTFU~! Pretty sad, you bolster OUR argument.
Surburban Mom

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Gore believes it is all about the almighty buck and sold out to Big Oil

oh but he cares about the planet-please children grow up!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Schmahl, you can't even spell your phony monikers -you are functionally illiterate. Why would ayone listen toyou?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Surburban Mom wrote:
Gore believes it is all about the almighty buck and sold out to Big Oil
oh but he cares about the planet-please children grow up!
Oh pleeeeeeeease care about the children.

It's not about Gore or the planet but THE children!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

You need to start with that mental check up at home. If you can be cleared from your mental issues than toss out your advice. Until than hope your spouse can tolerate your mental deficiency.
Intent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
For someone you want to insult, you use WAY TOO MUCH TIME ... answering poorly... Looks like we have a whiner. LMAOROTFU~! Pretty sad, you bolster OUR argument.
Lemme quote the Topix Psychotic Slewsie,

"can I make stuff up and be impotent ???"
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Well the intent of UNamused Stewed exposed by another. Good job.
Intent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
Well the intent of UNamused Stewed exposed by another. Good job.
Fellow Posters,

I am dead serious when I say Topix needs to be held to account for allowing the Self Declared Dangerous Sociopath, Seattle Slewage (And all her other Name Stealing Persona's), to continue to post here.

Not because of the Scumbag she is, but because she needs to have more stringent controls placed on her in order to protect those around her.

She WILL go Columbine one day, and Topix needs to be held to account for not doing the right thing.

I ask the Seattle Sociopath to "Go to the Light" in all seriousness. I hope she goes alone, and soon, BEFORE she decides that as a Victim, others need to suffer on her way out!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Calling names all you've got, because I'd advise a through mental health check-up, for you AND your "spouse"...

Ps- Love you can't make an argument, present ANY facts, and brag about a non-existent "education" here... Did the bums in your town get tired of the AREAL CRAZY ???

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
No wearing panties, but with weak arguments like you post, you are... Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU! Ps- TOM visiting ?
What would make you believe that your own arguments are any stronger. Other than your own need to believe.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

You don't make rational arguments... Sorry, you're dumb and that's about it. Ps- Commas are your friends, try using them.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Unamused Stewed has finally popped it's cork. Could it be that the Unamused Stewed missed it's daily meds? Stay tuned more hate to come from Unamused Stewed.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Poor psycho-

You simply "hate" to present facts, because you've never had any.. Ps= Dumb and dumber is a perfect description of your "monikers". LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,841 - 21,860 of29,921
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••