Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35550 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#22020 Oct 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
GrifterRomney pathologically lying scumbag, probable FELON and four time draft dodging thief plans to eliminate Medicare by 2016.
Beware internet diagnosis. O.S. is no lawyer and Romney is no felon. Facts are facts.

OregonSUX wrote:
That is why he keeps saying $716 Billion because those ObamaCare savings would keep Medicare solvent until 2024
Medicare is insolvent now, it will be bankrupt next.

OregonSUX wrote:
but GrifterRomney wants to destroy it by 2016 so he can gleefully watch Gramps and Gran die in pain in the street while bankrupting their families.
Like that's a plan for reelection? What's Obama's? Surrender to Al Qaeda?
Lame

Saint Paul, MN

#22022 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Medicare and Social Security are no longer solvent. They are net revenue drains.
Wake up!
Uh, false.
PHD

Houston, TX

#22023 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Medicare and Social Security are no longer solvent. They are net revenue drains.
Wake up!
The sheeplebot above has spoken. Much like the useless babble of the dirtling.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#22025 Oct 16, 2012
PHD wrote:
Much like the useless babble of the dirtling.
"Useless babble"? How about these?

Your post #21941: Meanwhile we know why the dirtling dosen't have a lap top.The dirtling couldn't sing its to busy dittling with its fingers. Have you seen your care giver today?

Your post #21960: Thanks But
Dittling
can be used as a noun, verb, adjective or any other part of the english language as a supplemental replacement for any other noun, verb, adjective, etc.
often makes its way into the language of drunken sorority girls with too much time on their hands, and those who are still single.

Your post #21971: And they need to follow the dirtlings useless babble tainted with hate covered with spam cut and paste hot air. Now that would be big shoes maybe shoe to fill. We all know the dirtling is the commander followed by the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA tina.

Your post #22007: Words of wisdom from the it that dosen't have a lap top so it can dittle it self. Have you seen your care giver today?

Wow. That's some prescient, relevant observation, you got there.

Get lost.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22026 Oct 16, 2012
Some selected Mothra readings:

Ahh... I get it. You talk to yourself for attention.

How pathetic.

btw, you do know that the other 'warmists' see you as a useful idiot carrying their water, taking their arrows and being a good little parrot, don't you?

Not me... you're just an idiot. Nothing useful about that.

OMG!

Now you're correcting yourself talking to yourself.

Seek help.

Grow up, or get lost.

You're a tiresome boor.

Are you serious?

Do you think anyone takes you seriously?

Your "friends" and supporters on this thread tolerate you cuz you tout their message.

That's it. Nothing more.

You're just a babbling useful idiot to them.

Piddle that, little boy.

What the hell are your babbling about?

You've been ranting on 'threats' made against you for years... so what?

Does that make you posts worth reading?

No.

OMG!

Another one.

Shut you damn pie hole.

You pipe in just to toss around insults.

Get lost.

Ahh... nothing like some selective editing, huh?

Lets compare, shall we?

Litesong: steenking, piddling, diddling, middling, mudling, mudslinger, slimy, steenking, filthy, vile, racist, and pukey

Pick a post where I've used that babble as the basis of my argument.

Grow up.

And... now you're off playing insipid word games again.

Run along... Sponge Bob is on.

And yet, he claims he's NOT a troll?

LOL!

Troll.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22027 Oct 16, 2012
By "selected" I mean that these were about 3 pages of his babble, and I even left out a few lines of particularly boring or meaningless twaddle. As you can see, he's gone on doing it the last few pages, and if you looked back, you'd see more as far as the eye could see.

He's a troll.

Case closed.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22028 Oct 16, 2012
Brainless_G wrote:
Wake up!
Lying about offtopic subjects has now taken the place of your idiotic claims about "climate mitigation," Brainless?

LOL
harvey

Columbus, OH

#22029 Oct 16, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
...blah, blah.....Like that's a plan for reelection? What's Obama's? Surrender to Al Qaeda?
That'd be strange, since he's ordered the deaths of their grand leader and thousands of his followers, wouldn't you say?

Well...you're Brainless, I guess you WOULD say that.:)
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#22030 Oct 16, 2012
harvey wrote:
I had no idea how insecure you are harvey.

Someone you don't know calls you a troll on the internet, and you become a stalker.

You're even more pathetic than I thought.

Back to your bridge, troll.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22031 Oct 16, 2012
harvey wrote:
Brainless?(written about 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver')
I disagree....... only with your question mark......

We know the comprehension of 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is well below sub-sub-kindergarten level, approaching that of 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling'.

We know that 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger dirtling' is also,'earthling has no brain'.

The case has been made.
Jimmy

United States

#22033 Oct 16, 2012
Global warming is the greatest scam of our generation.

Four bucks a gallon gas and light rail can't stop mother nature.
SpaceBlues

United States

#22034 Oct 16, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Hey Jimmy, we agree on one thing. Your second sentence.

The first one needs proof. Are you offering one?

Since: Sep 12

Hillsboro, OR

#22035 Oct 16, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
Gas prices in California in some places are approaching 6 dollars per gallon, I heard.
http://www.anunews.net/blog/wp-content/upload...

Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22036 Oct 16, 2012
Nice you "heard", funny you cannot do the diligence...
OBAMA

Saint Paul, MN

#22037 Oct 16, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>...The first one needs proof. Are you offering one?
Why bother? There isn't anyone here that will be changing their mind one way or another...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22038 Oct 16, 2012
translation-admitted troll.

Since: Sep 12

Hillsboro, OR

#22039 Oct 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Nice you "heard", funny you cannot do the diligence...
Yes, I heard, on the news, but if you want to be rude here is a link:

http://www.kaj18.com/news/gas-prices-as-high-...

"Some stations are now charging nearly $6 a gallon. Sam Krikorian is planning to shut down his pumps when he runs out of gas."
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22040 Oct 16, 2012
"Some stations" ??? Yeah, you're a moron.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#22041 Oct 16, 2012
Did Obama's inspectors tolerate poorly maintained safety features and much higher gasoline prices than during most of the Bush Administration, due to BP's massive support of the Global Warming Hoax?

For example, Obama's inspectors ignored the fact that the blowout preventer on the Deepwater Horizon that was supposed to shut down a leaking wellhead was found to have not only leaking hydraulics but also a dead battery and a cutting tool that wasn't strong enough to shear through steel joints in the wellhead riser pipe and stop the flow of oil.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#22042 Oct 16, 2012
And, Obama’s Energy Secretary Chu has a long record of advocating for higher gas prices.

In 2008, Obama’s Energy Secretary Chu stated,“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
Source: http://blog.heritage.org/2012/02/29/morning-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Westboro Baptist Church Says Obama, SCOTUS Goin... (Mar '11) 11 min Pigeon Forge trailer 43
News Marine's father responds to Supreme Court decis... (Mar '11) 13 min Pigeon Forge trailer 33
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Dr Guru 219,264
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 22 min Bama Yankee 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Yeah 1,402,996
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 26 min Pigeon Forge Hookers 119
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min One way or another 201,014
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Yeah 390,980
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 232,738
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 3 hr gwww 71
More from around the web