Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the ...

Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

There are 483 comments on the Washington Times story from May 1, 2013, titled Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP. In it, Washington Times reports that:

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

serfs up

United States

#44 May 1, 2013
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text> A political pundit who who makes her living off of public appearances and endorsements really can not be considered a private citizen. she may no longer hold public office but her life and income come from remaining in the public eye.
Hey Swampmudd, its been a while since I saw your moniker. Welcome back...I think!

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#45 May 1, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you must be talking about Sandra Fluke and the rights "disturbing" outbursts and temper tantrums when Ms. Fluke spoke up. Perhaps you should send your quote to Limbaugh, who sunk to his lowest level when he "attacked" Ms. Fluke with his dirty prepubescent name calling.
As far as 1/2 Governor Palin, there is every reason to have been concerned about her - after all she could have been a palm-writing heartbeat from the presidency.
Thankfully the electorate (including republicants) did not think she was ready for such office - with or without her index card tutoring.
To hell with Sandra Fluke, she was just the Left's Useful Idiot of the day. She can afford to go to one of the most expense schools in the world. The spoiled little brat can't cough up the $10 a month for birth control pills. She expects you and me to pay for it. I know it's $10, because that's what my wife pays. No insurance, no assistance.$10.

Screw your phony concern over Palin experience. That Man hadn't so much as ran a lemonade stand. But that didn't stop you from voting for his inexperienced ass. You joke about Palin writing on her hand, That Man dosen't know his own name if it's not written on a teleprompter.

Unfortunately, a lot of the electorate, got blinded by That Man's bullshit.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#46 May 1, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
rush dickless sold alot of electronic cigarettes, tax help for cons that can't handle money and gave us alot of public service announcements due to his obsessive use of fluke.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#47 May 1, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
rush dickless sold alot of electronic cigarettes, tax help for cons that can't handle money and gave us alot of public service announcements due to his obsessive use of fluke.
I have no idea what you just said.

Is that English?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#48 May 1, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>LIKE MOST selections these last two were rife with voter-fraud and manipulation by the Illuminati/Freemasons/CIA/CFR/ Skull&Bones etc.
KENYAN-BORN Obama is a puppet for the Illuminati ushering in their NWO.
The REAL Birth Certificate, country of birth, various citizenships, assortment of fake names and bogus SSNs are irrelevant. The simple fact Obama's alleged father was never American means BHO could NEVER legally run for President much less Dogcatcher. We have been duped by this antichrist and the Masons.
Jesus Christ is Lord forever.
HELLO in there! Can you show me where in the Constitution the right to run for the presidency is based on the father's or mother's country of origin? All that matters is that the candidate is born in this country. Over! Are you receiving me?

Yes, yes, I know Obama was really born in the fiery inferno of Hades, and bears the mark of Zorro on his hiney.

I know better than to ask for your birth certificate. But I would like to know where your parts were manufactured. Until then, you'll have to remain in restraints.

Happy Hallucinating,
Chucky the Antichrist.
serfs up

United States

#49 May 1, 2013
Lets put our children in COMMUNES! Progressivism will not endure as their warped agendas become more and more ludicrous to fix the problems they fixed several times over. Each one worse and worse. We in the modern 21st century enlightened world are making Sodom and Gommorah and the times of Noah look like a John Birch Society Conservafest in comparison. Pay people to have kids and spend a lifetime collecting in every way this with 57 million abortions and it is still not enough. This is what happens when a few per cent of the population controls the agenda taking its cue from the elitists. We vote ourselves entitlements and then we keep adding and adding while we have problems paying for the ones enacted so long ago. Moving forward i tell you. One day Homeland Security will have many moving forward into the cattle cars.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#50 May 1, 2013
serfs up wrote:
Lets put our children in COMMUNES! Progressivism will not endure as their warped agendas become more and more ludicrous to fix the problems they fixed several times over. Each one worse and worse. We in the modern 21st century enlightened world are making Sodom and Gommorah and the times of Noah look like a John Birch Society Conservafest in comparison. Pay people to have kids and spend a lifetime collecting in every way this with 57 million abortions and it is still not enough. This is what happens when a few per cent of the population controls the agenda taking its cue from the elitists. We vote ourselves entitlements and then we keep adding and adding while we have problems paying for the ones enacted so long ago. Moving forward i tell you. One day Homeland Security will have many moving forward into the cattle cars.
Really? What conservative state has endured longer than the US son?

And idea?

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#51 May 1, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if MSNBC and the Huffington Post say it's so.....
It's gotta be true.
It's disturbing how you on the left keep attacking a private citizen, who holds no office.
She must really scare the shit out of you.
Not so...much like you she has enormous entertainment value
hal

Maringouin, LA

#52 May 1, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
The very people who led the GOP into the abyss of political damnation are now vocalizing the ultimate solution for the republican resurrection… I’ll put my demographics against their racist-intolerance any day of the week and let’s see if those Rasmussen poll numbers can click their heels together and come true.
MARINE IMPOSTER-f u you fake marine piece of crap!stick your demographics up your ass and sit on a muslim bomb you coward!as the chickenshit hen you are you might hatch it?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#53 May 1, 2013
Eric Guftason wrote:
Humor America again, pull out Jeb Bush and Sarah Palin as the team for 2016, two real conservatives to contest democratic rule before it's to late.
<quoted text>
I am done with the dynasties, it is time for corrupt American leaders to go to prison, like the rest of the world.
serfs up

United States

#54 May 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? What conservative state has endured longer than the US son?
And idea?
here is the idea. We will not endure as a hight tax nation with taxes going higher. five years now of no interest in our savings and not one word from the government controlled media on it. Real inflation at several per cent and a prime rate belching neat zero with several hundred billion dollars on interest on the debt every year based on that false number. If the the prime rate rose one per cent it would be way over a trillion dollars a year. Imagine if the prime rate was at the legitimate several per cent. Stealing from your brother or neighbor while paying off someone else is not good politics while bitchin about the rich and doing nothing about it. Progressive movement is just a tool until the new world order takes us over completely then the boomerang will occur. No nation or government entity would survive the way we are now. Control is needed based on a strong family system where the laws and rules of the state mandated god set up will be our future. Anything else is not needed. It is so easy.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#55 May 2, 2013
Boot Black wrote:
Ralph Reed needs to lay off the hair dye. Boot Black looks good on leather but not so good with aged weathered skin. Your youth is gone baby, time to man up to the intellectual wisdom of age by accepting the inevitable.
Obama's been buying it by the 55 gallon drum so far this year.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#56 May 2, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO in there! Can you show me where in the Constitution the right to run for the presidency is based on the father's or mother's country of origin? All that matters is that the candidate is born in this country. Over! Are you receiving me?
Yes, yes, I know Obama was really born in the fiery inferno of Hades, and bears the mark of Zorro on his hiney.
I know better than to ask for your birth certificate. But I would like to know where your parts were manufactured. Until then, you'll have to remain in restraints.
Happy Hallucinating,
Chucky the Antichrist.
Poor pookie, lying to try and fool the low information voters again.
JDC

Corpus Christi, TX

#57 May 2, 2013
Eric Guftason wrote:
America's debt is not due to spending, as Government spending has been cut every year this president has been in office.
<quoted text>
That is an outright lie. Government ALWAYS spends more this year than last and less then next year.

Tax revenue in 2013 is at an all time record.....and so is spending.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#63 May 2, 2013
The Weimar Republic is the next pattern of weapon confescation, see Boston list for emergency information collection.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#64 May 2, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> here is the idea. We will not endure as a hight tax nation with taxes going higher. five years now of no interest in our savings and not one word from the government controlled media on it. Real inflation at several per cent and a prime rate belching neat zero with several hundred billion dollars on interest on the debt every year based on that false number. If the the prime rate rose one per cent it would be way over a trillion dollars a year. Imagine if the prime rate was at the legitimate several per cent. Stealing from your brother or neighbor while paying off someone else is not good politics while bitchin about the rich and doing nothing about it. Progressive movement is just a tool until the new world order takes us over completely then the boomerang will occur. No nation or government entity would survive the way we are now. Control is needed based on a strong family system where the laws and rules of the state mandated god set up will be our future. Anything else is not needed. It is so easy.
So I ask again, what conservative state has endured longer than the US son?

Any idea?

Because it would seem if what you're claiming is true, you'd be able to point to a state and say that's who the US should emulate to be prosperous.

Show me that 'easy' road.
Justin

United States

#65 May 2, 2013
I don't think that the GOP's political platform is that different from where the majority of eligible American voters stand on the issues.

Glenn Beck, Anne Coulter, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin are all perfect examples of what's wrong with the conservative movement and GOP politics. Most of these guys are Manchrian Conservatives, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they are really working for the Democrats in an effort to discredit the conservatve movement and GOP.

Except for Michelle Bachman. I think she totally believes what she preaches.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#66 May 2, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I note that virtually no one is talking about Laura Ingraham and the other debaters. It's interesting to me that Laura has nothing to say about what's good for the people. I guess that's not part of the right wing strategy.
Unfortunately, Larry, what's good for the people is apparently unknown to about 52% of the population as evidenced by the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. More unfortunately, what's good for the people will only be made manifest to at least some of that 52% when the consequences of this administration's policies--both foreign and domestic--are proved out to be the disaster they have portended to the educated among us. By educated, I mean those of us who have at least a basic grasp of history, economics, world events and personal responsibility.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#67 May 2, 2013
Justin wrote:
I don't think that the GOP's political platform is that different from where the majority of eligible American voters stand on the issues.
Glenn Beck, Anne Coulter, Michelle Bachman, and Sarah Palin are all perfect examples of what's wrong with the conservative movement and GOP politics. Most of these guys are Manchrian Conservatives, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they are really working for the Democrats in an effort to discredit the conservatve movement and GOP.
Except for Michelle Bachman. I think she totally believes what she preaches.
Conservatives and center-right folks like me need you to tell us what's wrong with the conservative movement? Pffft... don't flatter yourself.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#68 May 2, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dear, thank you for confirming Ms. Fluke does NOT hold public office and, yes, she speaks up on issues that she believes in. Why not?
Calling her names because of her stand has been the Limbaugh-smear-and-spew method of the right. Pitiful when you consider she is smarter and better educated than a hundred hot-aired Limbaughs all who believes calling someone a s*ut is part of his job,
And it is not ...
Ms Fluke is not a contributing editor at any network, does not get paid for public appearances, and does not have a TV studio built in her house. Justifying belligerent comments about her by trying to compare her to Sarah Palin is absurd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min old_moose 287,745
News Trump bans transgender people from military 1 min TomInElPaso 356
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Elerby 26,782
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,582,478
News Ohio to feel the Bern again 8 min blind tomato 6
News Antifa: A Look at the Antifascist Movement Conf... 8 min 13th Angel 45
News Dems risk culture war fight in Charlottesville ... 11 min 13th Angel 76
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 2 hr Chilli J 28
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 2 hr The Rooster 1,490
More from around the web