Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the ...

Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

There are 483 comments on the Washington Times story from May 1, 2013, titled Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP. In it, Washington Times reports that:

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#328 May 10, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
fux? It must be explosive! Go pop some popcorn and grab your Depends, boy/girl.
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Benghazi memos reportedly revised 12 times, official 'concerned' they would hurt State.......dang right it's fun watching Some of the press finally showing how inept this clown is.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#329 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn....only you and your deranged wannabes give a spit.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#330 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You have just entered the twilight zone goober. Jebeebus, you don't even know what you type.
Dumbass! POsts #309 and #310 PROVE you and Chicago are one in the same poster. Chicago answered a post I'd made to YOU, and he answered it in the FIRST PERSON.

You're not fooling anyone with your panicky denials, au Jimbot by Birth! LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#331 May 10, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi memos reportedly revised 12 times, official 'concerned' they would hurt State.......dang right it's fun watching Some of the press finally showing how inept this clown is.
Subset mania Benghazi Derangement Syndrome is out of control on the Right...

Paris

#332 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Subset mania Benghazi Derangement Syndrome is out of control on the Right...
We understand pookie, you have no ground left to lie about now that the truth is out. Do you really think your typical childish ploy will work. Not even Mykro is dumb enough.

Paris

#333 May 10, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass! POsts #309 and #310 PROVE you and Chicago are one in the same poster. Chicago answered a post I'd made to YOU, and he answered it in the FIRST PERSON.
You're not fooling anyone with your panicky denials, au Jimbot by Birth! LOL
Oh my, Sherlock had tracked down that the posters avatar might not contain their real name and address. WOW.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#334 May 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Last week a home delivery service stopped at my house and asked if I wanted to buy pizza or ice cream. I said I could never afford such a luxury as we are living hand-over-fist. He encouraged me to get on Food Stamps as "twenty percent" of his customers are. Hence the taxpayers are providing excellent quality food to lazy bums and bringing it right to their door. Meanwhile I am eating storebrand peanut butter & Ramen noodles.
And yes Kenyan-born Obama is still the antichrist.
If you think home delivery is the medical warden having your meals bought to your rubber room, you're a little of base..........well, you've been off base for years.

Welby M (medically) D.(deranged) being fed - or what he calls, home delivery;

https://www.google.com/search...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#335 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, Sherlock had tracked down that the posters avatar might not contain their real name and address. WOW.
WTF???

You MORON, I replied to you and then Chicago replied to me IN THE FIRST PERSON, as if he was YOU! Which he obviously IS.

LOL...I'd say 'don't play dumb' but that's the only play you've got...:)

Paris

#336 May 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF???
You MORON, I replied to you and then Chicago replied to me IN THE FIRST PERSON, as if he was YOU! Which he obviously IS.
LOL...I'd say 'don't play dumb' but that's the only play you've got...:)
You knoe there is fantasy football, but not fantasy Topix pookie. You and Harvy just can't win with both IQ's still come out 53.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#338 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You knoe there is fantasy football, but not fantasy Topix pookie. You and Harvy just can't win with both IQ's still come out 53.
Spambolina from Chicago does her usual duck-bob-weave, but gets tattooed on the chin and hits the canvas...OUCH.

:)

Paris

#339 May 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Spambolina from Chicago does her usual duck-bob-weave, but gets tattooed on the chin and hits the canvas...OUCH.
:)
More bot babble noted.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#340 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>More bot babble noted.
89,150 DUMBOSPAMS and counting. Babble Bot Head.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#341 May 13, 2013
Au Spambolina from Chicago wrote:
More bot babble posted.
You don't HAVE to, you know...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#342 May 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
Harv used to say he'd get a pony from Rupert Murdoch (I think it was) when he hit 100K posts. But surely he already has WAY more than that if you count up all his sockpuppets, don't you think?:)

Paris

#343 May 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
More bot babble. Your A game stinks pookie.

Paris

#344 May 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Harv used to say he'd get a pony from Rupert Murdoch (I think it was) when he hit 100K posts. But surely he already has WAY more than that if you count up all his sockpuppets, don't you think?:)
You and Harvey are sure having a good fling huh......take it off the front porch though, the next trailer has their windows open.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#345 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You and Harvey are sure having a good fling huh......take it off the front porch though, the next trailer has their windows open.
He may be too limp-wristed for Harvey? Harv may prefer the carrot patch....

Hypoluxo Fl

#346 May 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>More bot babble. Your A game stinks pookie.
I don't even need an A game DUMBOSPAMBOT. Your batting average is below the Mendoza Line.

Paris

#347 May 13, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even need an A game DUMBOSPAMBOT. Your batting average is below the Mendoza Line.
The only batting you do pookie is between the sheets with your butt buddy. Pack away.

Hypoluxo Fl

#349 May 13, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>IT'S WORSE than you think. Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the US, Obama was born in Kenya a British Subject before he was adopted in Indonesia as Moslem Barry Soetoro. Obama is homosexual and was a drugdealing thug. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and he is using a stolen Social Security number.
Worst af all is OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST.
Dismissed, birther nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min --Rickster-- 412,552
News Children 'used by parents as puppets' should be... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min FAKENEWS 1,496,735
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min chazmo 36,099
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 6 min RSVP 159
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 6 min jonjedi 5,836
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 237,245
News Pence: US will hold Russia accountable, stands ... 1 hr swampmudd 75
More from around the web