Laura Ingraham: The center Isn't the answer for the GOP

May 1, 2013 Full story: Washington Times 483

PBS's program Intelligence Squared pitted The New York Times writer David Brooks and former Congressman Mickey Edwards against radio host Laura Ingraham and Faith & Freedom Coalition founder and chairman Ralph Reed.

Full Story
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#1 May 1, 2013
The very people who led the GOP into the abyss of political damnation are now vocalizing the ultimate solution for the republican resurrection… I’ll put my demographics against their racist-intolerance any day of the week and let’s see if those Rasmussen poll numbers can click their heels together and come true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 May 1, 2013
Laura Ingraham To Republicans:

‘If You Can’t Beat Barack Obama… Then Shut Down The Party’

hahahahahahahahahahaha
goose

Chicago, IL

#3 May 1, 2013
The last two ellections proved what happens when RINOs are in charge of the party!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 May 1, 2013
goose wrote:
The last two ellections proved what happens when RINOs are in charge of the party!
Yes, that is true. RINO's are just liberals that haven't come out of the closet yet.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#6 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flagged and bagged.

hahahahahahahahaha
Boot Black

Orion, IL

#7 May 1, 2013
Ralph Reed needs to lay off the hair dye. Boot Black looks good on leather but not so good with aged weathered skin. Your youth is gone baby, time to man up to the intellectual wisdom of age by accepting the inevitable.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 May 1, 2013
goose wrote:
The RhINOs are the group who would make a deal with satan, to be taken last.
Hitler
Stalin
Mao

Since: Feb 06

Location hidden

#9 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SICK: 42% UNAWARE OBAMACARE IS LAW. Speaking of stupid low information voters like you.
Jimbo,
The is a Senator from IL that wants a A federal license to buy guns.

You have to supply passport photos, finger prints, pass a background check, a proficiency test, pay a licensing fee, and renew every 5 years.
All of this to exercise your right guaranteed under the second amendment.
I will be first in line to get one, if they put the same restrictions on the 15th, 19th and 23rd.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#10 May 1, 2013
"Laura Ingraham: My Head is STILL up my Ass!"

LOL

Progress, not Denial

#11 May 1, 2013
Robert Newell wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimbo,
The is a Senator from IL that wants a A federal license to buy guns.
You have to supply passport photos, finger prints, pass a background check, a proficiency test, pay a licensing fee, and renew every 5 years.
All of this to exercise your right guaranteed under the second amendment.
I will be first in line to get one, if they put the same restrictions on the 15th, 19th and 23rd.
So you accept any sort of Constitutional restrictions, and are now just negotiating which ones. Gotcha.:)

Progress, not Denial

#12 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SICK: 42% UNAWARE OBAMACARE IS LAW. Speaking of stupid low information voters like you.
Speaking of stupid irrelevancies and lies, it's au SPAMBOLINA!

lol

Progress, not Denial

#13 May 1, 2013
goose wrote:
Or one COULD say, they prove that your party can't even win over the independents with Moderates as candidates, and have no hope of attracting minority voters in significant numbers....which is why you're doomed to YEARS of electoral failure.

But by all means, run an extreme Rightie or two and see how THAT works. LOL!

Palin torpedoed McCain's run in 2008, dummy, do you not realize that?:)

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
LOL
tha professor's head still is also, That is what you can expect from Democrats..

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#15 May 1, 2013
goose wrote:
RINO's running the party???

the tea party leads the party of dumb by the short hairs
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
LOL
The answer to progressive policies to all of the bastard and bitch and single parents kids are...COMMUNES! bwhaaaaa! enjoy da time left. I am...

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#17 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Or one COULD say, they prove that your party can't even win over the independents with Moderates as candidates, and have no hope of attracting minority voters in significant numbers....which is why you're doomed to YEARS of electoral failure.
But by all means, run an extreme Rightie or two and see how THAT works. LOL!
Palin torpedoed McCain's run in 2008, dummy, do you not realize that?:)
Palin was the only reason McCain did as well as he did. Before Palin, McCain could barely get 100 people to a rally, after Palin Tens of thousands showed up.

We will run a "rightie". Because you Leftists are about to overplay your hand. We the People are about to kick your teeth in.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#18 May 1, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
That 42% are probably all Fox watchers.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#19 May 1, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin was the only reason McCain did as well as he did. Before Palin, McCain could barely get 100 people to a rally, after Palin Tens of thousands showed up.
We will run a "rightie". Because you Leftists are about to overplay your hand. We the People are about to kick your teeth in.
For every one hatter that showed up at a Palin rally she alienated 3 more people who may have voted for McCain. She needs to get out and campaign in this off year election so Democrats have a better chance of regaining the House.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#20 May 1, 2013
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin was the only reason Mc Cain Did as well as he did....

Reality optional today?
For ever one already committed GOP voter who was excited enough to go to a rally, an undecided voter laughed

The part about the left possibly overplaying their hand is the only part that didn't have that Ken Kesey, quality.
Eric Guftason

Newport News, VA

#21 May 1, 2013
Humor America again, pull out Jeb Bush and Sarah Palin as the team for 2016, two real conservatives to contest democratic rule before it's to late.
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The RhINOs are the group who would make a deal with satan, to be taken last.
Hitler
Stalin
Mao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) 5 min Swedenforever 22
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min DanFromSmithville 120,646
Ebola commentary desperately needs clarification 6 min OccupyThis 31
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 6 min TEA 1,239
Construction underway on new span to replace Eg... 6 min Ex Republican 4
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 7 min Bee Eff Dee 484
Warren in Minnesota: 'The game is rigged' 7 min SirPrize 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Easy Eed 1,124,617
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 15 min Even Steven 269,343
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 36 min WeTheSheeple 106